Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (90857 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
spindomer:
Are you an economist?/
I love your points.

Not exactly. My work has a lot to do with finance though, so I find it easier to explain things from an economic perspective.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Yes. I think you're overtalking, and it's not at all making sense.

I defend the redpill body of knowledge because it has a lot of merit to it. But I don't agree with it all. So I can't claim to be a redpiller.

I don't actually care what anyone calls me. You can call me simp or weak man all you like.

There's no herd mentality. I do not identify as redpill. And I really don't care about timid guys, until they mention me and start talking too much.

Your 'analytical assumptions' all seem to be off the mark. But I guess you will never accept that. You really need to learn a lot more mind reading to be good at this.
Abeg night don reach.
Goan sleep, before mind reading kee you there

Your likes are those reading redpill book day and night in the closet. See the way you’re using all their vocabulary and selling their idea.

SMH
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Bestinstinct(m): 2:54am On Jan 19, 2021
As much as I'd love to air my honest opinion, I won't be able to cos my ex-wife is on this forum and she's very very very uncouth. My honest contribution will most-likely lead to series of personality attacks which will derail this insightful thread. Let me just pass jejely.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by innovestor(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You watch Mexican and Turkish love dramas a lot don't you?

By love, I obviously wasn't referring to the romantic hocus pocus that women read about in chick flits and which doesn't exist. I was talking about real love; which is attention, commitment and provision. Yes, you can absolutely use sex to buy that. Men don't want your 'love' either. They want sex, respect and deference/submission. Yes, they can use money to buy that too.

Polygamous homes can be joyful ones if you keep to the rules, and if the man is emotionally and financially capable. Ask Ned Nwoko's wives.

Bros you harsh, but making some strong truth sense.

I don dey look your posts since. Ur head balance.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Samcent: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2021
innovestor:

Bros you harsh, but making some strong truth sense.

I don dey look your posts since. Ur head balance.

Though I don't subscribe to polygamy, that guy's head is indeed balance!

He is sound!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
Kuns84:

Biglittlelair definitely suffers from some sort of obsessive disorder. Engage her once and she will continue stalking you all over this forum whether you like it or not.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Takotsubo:
After marriage, no need to pretend the sex is great.

All the fake moans and fake or gasms grind to a halt, the need to massage the man's ego disappears.

Majority of men know nothing about pleasing a woman, they just jump on her and expect her to clim max miraculously because they're thrusting like a jack hammer and turning ni pples like screw driver.

A huge percentage of women do not achieve org asms from penetrative sex,know that and know peace.

There is no way a woman who gets her back blown out with pleasure will say no to sex, unless there's a really good reason.. She will leave everything for good loving because she knows her mind will be melted every damn time.

If your wife is dodging you, it's because you are completely shit in bed and probably always have been shit at it.

Pele

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by adadike(f): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2021
ArcFresky:

I actually was.... 5 years
wow! My respect sir!
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by ArcFresky(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2021
adadike:
wow! My respect sir!
Lol, I just disliked diseases, so it was easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Sunrise258: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2021
In my view, polygamy has lots of disadvantages but the good thing about it is that it wedge down the ego of women in marriage. Instance, rather than starving man of sex when erred, it becomes competition to the favour of Mr hubby. And women generally tend to checkmate themselves from exhibiting feminine syndrome knowing she's just one of the wives n any silly attitude put another wife ahead of her. Aside these aforementioned, men like visiting diff markets. Nothing can stop man from being polygamous, either secretly or openly. Beautiful ladies everywhere, men are in trouble. The scarcity of husband and economic impact on single young men, preventing them to get married has frustrated single ladies nowadays that almost all of them are now side chick to married men. If you think your hubby is faithful, you are yet to catch him.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

*Yinmu**

Lemme catch you, You hear......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Aliii(m): 4:19am On Jan 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. Are you an economist?
Sorry.
na I don't want to be aka gum.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by addictiv(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Many sound arguments here on this topic. This issue of diminishing sex after marriage is a case of the more you look, the less you see. Personally I think it's just "see finish " 65% of the time and overworked wife 35%

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Collyno82(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
StacyO:

Honestly, Nigerian men lack bedmatic skills.
Out of 100%, only 1% understands what it takes to be a god in bed.

You still see them complain of how the woman can't even perform perfectly on bed. Who's the cause of it??

Stress alone from house hold activities can make anyone to blackout. They won't even lend a helping hand.

Romance==== Zero ooo Zero ooo

I pray my first time (if there'll be one),be with a professional amongst the 1 percent.

Honestly,I think faults in marriages sometimes comes from the issues generated by the man.
I'm not disputing the fact that some ladies ain't bad too but,I think men need to understand their purpose.
Is like you Fu*k a lot, with your statistics of 100 to 1 percent
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Ffolksy: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
StacyO:

You still see them complain of how the woman can't even perform perfectly on bed. Who's the cause of it??

Stress alone from house hold activities can make anyone to blackout. They won't even lend a helping hand.

I pray my first time (if there'll be one),be with a professional amongst the 1 percent.

Honestly,I think faults in marriages sometimes comes from the issues generated by the man.
I'm not disputing the fact that some ladies ain't bad too but,I think men need to understand their purpose.

Wondering how you came up with your referenced statistics as a supposed novice.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ffolksy:

Wondering how you came up with your referenced statistics as a supposed novice.

Where did I state that I'm a novice please??

Lol
That I haven't had sex before doesn't mean I don't know things concerning it.

YES!!
Most Nigerian men don't know what being a real man on bed means.

Na your keyboard go suffer am grin
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by milann: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
StacyO:

Where did I state that I'm a novice please??

Lol
That I haven't had sex before doesn't mean I don't know things concerning it.

YES!!
Most Nigerian men don't know what being a real man on bed means.

Na your keyboard go suffer am grin
stacyO..my able sex therapist. The sky's the limit
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by milann: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
StacyO:

Stress alone from house hold activities can make anyone blackout. They won't even lend a helping hand.

excuse me! Aren't you the same person clamouring for male virginity b4 marriage, but you prefer a pro with prior experience in bed. I dont understand you anymore
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ahahaha. Very good question. Every lady wants the male version of female virginity while at the same time they want a professional dickmeister for their sexual pleasure. Las las dem go choose one, virgin and amateur, or the accomplished meister. Interestingly accomplishments only come with experience. ;-)

milann:
excuse me! Aren't the same person clamouring for male virginity b4 marriage, but you prefer a pro with prior experience in bed. I dont understand you anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
milann:
excuse me! Aren't the same person clamouring for male virginity b4 marriage, but you prefer a pro with prior experience in bed. I dont understand you anymore

When I mean pro,I mean a male virgin.

Male virgins have a higher tendency of becoming freaks cause,they have taken their time to study everything about bedmatics.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by tarantino1: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
StacyO:

When I mean pro,I mean a male virgin.

Male virgins have a higher tendency of becoming freaks cause,they have taken their time to study everything about bedmatics.

You're nothing but a confused human being

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
tarantino1:

You're nothing but a confused human being
Lol Why?
Cause I don't support you fvcking around??
YES!!
Males virgins are more open to new knowledge than non virgins.
I can give you a thousand reasons how.
For now,needing a professional doesn't mean I need an over used male nau.

I tend to believe some y'all confused on something's I write. Not my fault,really. I always try to use simple English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2021
You guys are cracking me up too much biko. Abeg there is no such as a male virgin jare.

StacyO:

Lol
Why?

Cause I don't support you fvcking around??

YES!!

Males virgins are more open to new knowledge than non virgins.

I can give you a thousand reasons how.

For now,needing a professional doesn't mean I need an over used male nau.

I tend to believe some y'all confused on something's I write.
Not my fault,really. I always try to use simple English
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
bizme:
You guys are cracking me up too much biko. Abeg there is no such as a male virgin jare.

There is.

And it's the best form of lifestyle any male can give himself.

Follow this Link on nairaland to look it up anyway.

https://www.nairaland.com/6350679/male-virginity-diamonds-rough
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
I am male and the last time I checked we don't have a hymen unlike majority of females. Except you have a purely philosophical meaning in mind, whereas a hymen is a biological structure.

If philosophical, then the male virginity you're talking about is an imagined reality which, as far as males are concerned, is not generally accepted.

And yes, I checked your thread and I think it is comedy. And yes, as I suspected, it is philosophical and nothing rooted in biology.

Male virginity

On male virginity,
"Historically, and in modern times, female virginity has been regarded as more significant than male virginity; the perception that sexual prowess is fundamental to masculinity has lowered the expectation of male virginity without lowering the social status.[3][4][55] For example, in some Islamic cultures, unmarried women who have been sexually active or raped may be subject to name-calling, shunning, or family shame, while unmarried men who have lost their virginities are not, though premarital sex is forbidden in the Quran with regard to both men and women.[4] Among various countries or cultures, males are expected or encouraged to want to engage in sexual activity, and to be more sexually experienced.[3][55][56][57] Not following these standards often leads to teasing and other such ridicule from their male peers.[3][55][58] A 2003 study by the Guttmacher Institute showed that in most countries most men have experienced sexual intercourse by their 20th birthdays.[59]"
Male sexuality is seen as something that is innate and competitive and displays a different set of cultural values and stigmas from female sexuality and virginity. In one study, scholars Wenger and Berger found that male virginity is understood to be real by society, but it has been ignored by sociological studies.[60] Within American culture in particular, male virginity has been made an object of embarrassment and ridicule in films such as Summer of '42 and American Pie, with the male virgin typically being presented as socially inept.[3][58] Such attitudes have resulted in some men keeping their status as a virgin a secret.[61] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

In summary, male virginity is socially frowned at. Interestingly, even female virgins long to get a sexually experienced men (i.e., not virgin) to marry.

StacyO:

There is.

And it's the best form of lifestyle any male can give himself.

Follow this Link on nairaland to look it up anyway.

https://www.nairaland.com/6350679/male-virginity-diamonds-rough

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
bizme:
I am male and the last time I checked we don't have a hymen unlike majority of females. Except you have a purely philosophical meaning in mind, whereas a hymen is a biological structure.

If philosophical, then the male virginity you're talking about is an imagined reality which, as far as males are concerned, is not generally accepted.

Having a hymen isn't the case here.

Most females don't have hymen as well.

Why do you think it is generally unacceptable?? ?? ??
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
I am sure you will have abundant reasons around, why male virginity is unacceptable. There's no point attempting to extend female's experience to men just to achieve some level of equality in gender-based social experiences. It won't work. No one wants male virgins, but you're of course free to make your sons one.

StacyO:

Having a hymen isn't the case here.

Most females don't have hymen as well.

Why do you think it is generally unacceptable?? ?? ??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
bizme:
I am sure you will have abundant reasons around, why male virginity is unacceptable. There's no point attempting to extend female's experience to men just to achieve some level of equality in gender-based social experiences. It won't work. No one want male virgins, but you're of course free to make your sons one.

Alright.

I only noticed you had nothing to say.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
I noticed you're angry. grin grin grin

StacyO:

Alright.

I only noticed you had nothing to say.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
bizme:
I noticed you're angry. grin grin grin

Nah.

Its all just understanding which I don't think you actually do.

smiley

Follow up the disadvantages listed in the other thread.

Bye smiley
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
I think, you're not just angry, you are a very bitter soul, one who lacks a pe.nis but seeks to dictate how men use it.
grin

StacyO:

Nah.

Its all just understanding which I don't think you actually do.

smiley

Follow up the disadvantages listed in the other thread.

Bye smiley
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
bizme:
I think, you're not just angry, you are a very bitter soul, one who lacks a pe.nis but seeks to dictate how men use it.
grin

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.