Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (90890 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

There are two kinds of men in this world.

Redpiller...or Caterpillar.

You should join the winning team hommie cheesy
Read my status and have a good day.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's more like: Why should I want to get married under civil law in the first place?.

We have our different reasons.

RisenPhoenix1:

Then the law is flawed. Why would a man even want to get married under civil law in the first place?
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by angelfallz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Funny you. grin

BennyDGreat:

It's not a problem at all big daddy.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

You don't live in 21st century neither have you taken time to gather proper evidence of polygamus homes. Meanwhile it is still widely practiced in some small towns and many developing countries including naija. If you were wise you would have asked why is the lifestyle not fit in the city and advance countries, I would encourage you to read laws on divorce and the responsibilities that comes with child maintenance, moreso check school fees and house rent, also check laws on property tying husband and wife and then come back to tell me something better. I don't wanna waste my time on this conversation, because it us not even one to start with.

Meanwhile, I am not a redpiller and would never bear such title, because it is for men(boys actually) whose indentity and validation comes from the fact they can control( rather manipulate is the actual word) their women (basically the immature ones to be specific).

All those are not things that discourage polygamy. If you are not capable of generating enough income to fulfill any of these expenses, then by all means, stay single. Some men are just not cut out for bearing responsibilities, and like I've already pointed out, polygamy is not for weak men.

As for the second part of your comment, good for you. I'm so pleased for you that you are so much greater than everyone else. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by BennyDGreat: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
angelfallz:
Funny you. grin

Hahaha I have to pay homage to my elders na.
Even though this forum is faceless, I know people wey pass me from the way dey construct their words. I have home training grin
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by femmoy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

My dear, evethough I'm not married yet, I see what those who are in it go through and sometimes I get so scared like, is this how I'm going to lose myself when I eventually enter into it?

That's why I've resolved to having only one child.

and you think your husband would take that? just one child....well when you get to the bridge,you shall cross it successfully.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, judging by the almost 30 likes that comment got, I wasn't the only one who thought so... cheesy

Ihe m jus wu wu onu n'ekwutere oha grin
Na aka n'edetere oha kwa.
Okwaya...: D

He made sense though.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
femmoy:

and you think your husband would take that? just one child....well when you get to the bridge,you shall cross it successfully.

He'll take it. He has no choice.

I don't like anything that will stress me in this life. one child alone can be a handful talk more three or four. I can't shout.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

Read my status and have a good day.
There is no status on NL biko

Have a goodnight!!!
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by nizetee: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mindlog:

Just know that Nymphomania is a mental disorder.
If the mental disorder will put my dick in order, its welcome!
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

All those are not things that discourage polygamy. If you are not capable of generating enough income to fulfill any of these expenses, then by all means, stay single. Some men are just not cut out for bearing responsibilities, and like I've already pointed out, polygamy is not for weak men.

As for the second part of your comment, good for you. I'm so pleased for you that you are so much greater than everyone else. Congratulations.
You speak alot about weak men alot, it tells alot, I have my reservations. There is so much I can say but not today. Redpill didnt make you stronger it only taught you how to act like you're one.

But they are never thesame wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

He'll take it. He has no choice.

I don't like anything that will stress me in this life. one child alone can be a handful talk more three or four. I can't shout.
"He'll take it. He has no choice.
I don't like anything that would stress ME"
Such a narcissistic comment, I rewrote the "me" bold to magnify how selfish your statement sounds.
At the end of the day you either would marry the one you can command or the one you would manipulate. All in the name of "ME".
Marriage isn't about YOU OR ME.
It is about "US". " YOU AND ME".

If there is no US then such marriage is hanging on thin threads.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

You speak alot about weak men alot, it tells alot, I have my reservations. There is so much I can say but not today. Redpill didnt make you stronger it only taught you how to act like you're one.

But they are never thesame wink

Yes, because I seem to be surrounded by them. I have no qualms if they keep quiet, but they keep trying to come on my mentions and act all macho and portraying themselves as heroic defenders of women's rights, hoping for pats on the back probably. I also find it despicable when they try to impose their own weak limitations on every other person as if they're the gold standard.

I'm not a redpiller and never claimed to be one.

By the way, you seem to be getting a little confused. Just look at how many times you used 'alot' in the first sentence. I'd go take a nap if I were you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

"He'll take it. He has no choice.
I don't like anything that would stress ME"
Such a narcissistic comment, I rewrote the "me" bold to magnify how selfish your statement sounds.
At the end of the day you either would marry the one you can command or the one you would manipulate. All in the name of "ME".
Marriage isn't about YOU OR ME.
It is about "US". " YOU AND ME".

If there is no US then such marriage is hanging on thin threads.

You are not him. So, forget!
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Yes, because I seem to be surrounded by them. I have no qualms if they keep quiet, but they keep trying to come on my mentions and act all macho and portraying themselves as heroic defenders of women's rights, hoping for pats on the back probably. I also find it despicable when they try to impose their own weak limitations on every other person as if they're the gold standard.

I'm not a redpiller and never claimed to be one.

By the way, you seem to be getting a little confused. Just look at how many times you used 'alot' in the first sentence. I'd go take a nap if I were you.
Now the accusations is women right??
grin grin grin grin
For God sake, what is all this insecurities and luring tactics is all about?

So now any guy against redpill means he protecting women right? grin grin grin grin

Studying women nature as the redpill claims has done just one big damage.

Redpill guys have started behaving like the women they study.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

You are not him. So, forget!
It is who would live to remember, I was just a bypasser

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

It is who would live to remember, I was just a bypasser

Pass go. Biko.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by missyblissy: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

You lots are the selfish ones. It's always about you,you and YOU.

Everything I read about your reply stinks of selfishness. It doesn't matter what we do for y'all, you don't ever get satisfied, always throwing tantrums around like infants.

If he can hump on you like a horse, baby,he can fuq you also like HORSE. So keep quiet and tender that pussy to him,with an apology. Give him doggy as a bonus.

Hmmmmm.....
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

Kikikikk
What has fast cars got to do with marriage??

If there's an emergency, you get there fast.

StacyO:

You still didn't tell me the many "wink

Not necessary. The one I gave you is sufficient, aside from the increased sex that a man could get. I understand it may not be advantageous to the wives, but it certainly is to the husband.

StacyO:

Tell me then,I'll give you 101 reasons why you should fear polygamy.

Longer lifespan can only be enjoyed when you live happily with a single woman,than live unhappily with 4 different women.

Studies show that polygamous men have longer life expectancy. Google it.

StacyO:

Sudden death.
It might not be you but,definitely a jealous woman is far more dangerous than the devil when given the opportunity to eliminate whatever it is hindering her.

Most of the husband killings I read about have been perpetrated by women in monogamous marriages; Maryam Sanda et al. There is no evidence that polygamous men are killed by their wives more than monogamous men...outside the plots of Africa Magic that is.

StacyO:

You find sex a problem,but,I think it's just your inability to master bed games.
You're quite weak to your flesh and you think the next pussy will be sweeter than the first.
You get the second and due to the fact you still don't know what being on bed is all about,you go for a second pucci.

Huh?!? What is that all about. May I remind you that the topic is about how men can solve the issue of being sexually deprived after marriage; or something of that nature. It's not about sampling different female organs; which in retrospect, aren't all that different when the lights are off.

StacyO:

Until you understand that following up a home with wisdom is all you need,you'll keep jumping from one stranger to another.

Applying wisdom does not make a recalcitrant wife accept more sex.

StacyO:

You read the articles,point out the mistakes to me in the thread.
Let's discuss them.

No need.

StacyO:

I still think you've chosen this path. And I wish you what you solemnly wish yourself.
Besides,don't take everything you read on Google. I can write something like that to generate traffic. "wink

There are cited studies for everything. I never link anyone to blogs. I'm a business researcher, so I know how to differentiate between a credible study and a hungry blogger.

StacyO:

NB: We don't always get what we want "wink

So we find solutions. Or look to others' experiences and teachings that would help us get what we want.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

Now the accusations is women right??
grin grin grin grin
For God sake, what is all this insecurities and luring tactics is all about?

So now any guy against redpill means he protecting women right? grin grin grin grin

Studying women nature as the redpill claims has done just one big damage.

Redpill guys have started behaving like the women they study.

You are the one who brought up red pill and keeps harping on it. I don't know why it threatens you.

Generally, I noticed that most men who are as passionate against the redpill as you seem to be, either know nothing about it, or are what is referred to as 'white knights' in red pill terminology.

On the contrary, knowledge can never cause damage. How one acts on the knowledge can be damaging, however. The true red pill does not proffer solutions, only knowledge. What a man does with that knowledge is entirely up to him.

Protecting women's rights is not a problem. Passionately trying to malign systems that equalise men's rights is. Especially when it is done to attract female applause.

Your last statement is one I can tentatively agree with. In order to stop women from playing them, many redpillers resolve to play women instead. I think that both concepts are wrong. Both genders are made to complement each other, not cheat each other. But like I said, redpill itself does not suggest what remedies one must make in order to stop women from playing men. It only teaches men the techniques they use. That some redpillers misuse that knowledge does not invalidate the knowledge itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Asadujames202(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
esthel:
I think you should contribute intelligently and logically. This post isn't for people like you. Mind you "All of them" includes your mother, sisters, aunties,female friends" etc so you need to watch your words.

Every Nigerian gal na ashawoo
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

If there's an emergency, you get there fast.

Not necessary. The one I gave you is sufficient, aside from the increased sex that a man could get. I understand it may not be advantageous to the wives, but it certainly is to the husband.

Studies show that polygamous men have longer life expectancy. Google it.

Most of the husband killings I read about have been perpetrated by women in monogamous marriages; Maryam Sanda et al. There is no evidence that polygamous men are killed by their wives more than monogamous men...outside the plots of Africa Magic that is.

Huh?!? What is that all about. May I remind you that the topic is about how men can solve the issue of being sexually deprived after marriage; or something of that nature. It's not about sampling different female organs; which in retrospect, aren't all that different when the lights are off.

Applying wisdom does not make a recalcitrant wife accept more sex.

No need.

There are cited studies for everything. I never link anyone to blogs. I'm a business researcher, so I know how to differentiate between a credible study and a hungry blogger.

So we find solutions. Or look to others' experiences and teachings that would help us get what we want.

I really don't see no argument from your end "wink

You've taken the decision, good luck with that. "wink
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

Lol....how you take know that you'd have a very high libido? I like high libido-ed women na... grin

Seriously. Some women are not so inclined sex wise. It's not their fault,it's just how they are. Instead of the husband to keep strings of sidechicks,it's better to marry one to keep his juices flowing.

That guy you were quoting hasa wife who agreed to his yearning for 2nd wife wholeheartedly. She might not be so keen on sex yet she wanted to make sure her husband is filled sexually. She did good.

Instead of women weaponising sex andmaking the husbands cheat, kuku allow him marry so you can have some peace. Unless the women are scared of losing the financial security from the husband. The reason why it's good for wives to have their own career or business.

Oh!!
Now I see the reason for the guys excitement now. grin

We're humans,change is always constant lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

Oh!!
Now I see the reason for the guys excitement now. grin

We're humans,change is always constant lipsrsealed

Lol.... Where do you stay sef?

Lawyer woman
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Every Nigerian gal na ashawoo

How sir??

I would love to know sir, cause I'm referring my future boyfriend to a Nigerian girl. I wouldn't want him to make a mistake sir.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

Lol.... Where do you stay sef?
Lawyer woman
Space.
High libido-ed man grin
Bye.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

Space.

High libido-ed man grin

Bye.

Spacewoman meets alien...

Match made in the cosmos.

Nice meeting you stacy grin
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You are the one who brought up red pill and keeps harping on it. I don't know why it threatens you.

Generally, I noticed that most men who are as passionate against the redpill as you seem to be, either know nothing about it, or are what is referred to as 'white knights' in red pill terminology.

On the contrary, knowledge can never cause damage. How one acts on the knowledge can be damaging, however. The true red pill does not proffer solutions, only knowledge. What a man does with that knowledge is entirely up to him.

Protecting women's rights is not a problem. Passionately trying to malign systems that equalise men's rights is. Especially when it is done to attract female applause.

Your last statement is one I can tentatively agree with. In order to stop women from playing them, many redpillers resolve to play women instead. I think that both concepts are wrong. Both genders are made to complement each other, not cheat each other. But like I said, redpill itself does not suggest what remedies one must make in order to stop women from playing men. It only teaches men the techniques they use. That some redpillers misuse that knowledge does not invalidate the knowledge itself.
Trying to defend the red-pill once again.
Accusing anyone who goes against it as supporting women to gain their attention.
Yet claiming you aren’t redpill.

Bro you’re afraid to be called a simp or weak man.
The herd mentality at work, a destructive mind adjusting technique redpill uses against timid guys.
I think I am saying too much
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by ArcFresky(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
can a man ever stay faithful ,even with a nymph

I actually was.... 5 years

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

Trying to defend the red-pill once again.
Accusing anyone who goes against it as supporting women to gain their attention.
Yet claiming you aren’t redpill.

Bro you’re afraid to be called a simp or weak man.
The herd mentality at work, a destructive mind adjusting technique redpill uses against timid guys.
I think I am saying too much

Yes. I think you're overtalking, and it's not at all making sense.

I defend the redpill body of knowledge because it has a lot of merit to it. But I don't agree with it all. So I can't claim to be a redpiller.

I don't actually care what anyone calls me. You can call me simp or weak man all you like.

There's no herd mentality. I do not identify as redpill. And I really don't care about timid guys, until they mention me and start talking too much.

Your 'analytical assumptions' all seem to be off the mark. But I guess you will never accept that. You really need to learn a lot more mind reading to be good at this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by spindomer: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Are you an economist?/
I love your points.
RisenPhoenix1:

With polygamy, there would be rivalry. Each woman would double up on her efforts to keep more of their mutual husband's attention. There will also always be a nagging feeling that another wife is getting more sex than her, and this will trigger the wife to try to get even more from the husband (keeping a greater share of the market so to speak). Finally, a woman always finds a man infinitely more attractive when he is not readily available to her beck and call; and it also triggers their possessiveness when other available females find him attractive. All these complexities will work in his favour.

A woman in a female herd does not think the same way as a woman with exclusive attention to a man. Polygamy is a woman leveller and destroys all their transactional techniques; that is why women hate it. It is like the difference between a customer's options in a monopoly and in a free market; the man being the customer in this case.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Orlasunkanmy: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mindlog:

It is the shortened form of Nymphomania.

Both nymphomania (female) and satyriasis (male) are grouped under hypersexuality.

Gbayii baba

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.