Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,094 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (90957 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Good. Then stop using their talking points.

Of course, polygamy is not for every man. Some men are too weak to control conflict. Some also create the conflict by housing the whole family in one house...recipe for disaster. I aim to keep mine as far apart as possible. Aside from family conflicts, you have not presented any tangible opposition to polygamy. I don't personally believe in the veracity of the Bible, but going by the narrative, Solomon failed to keep his spirituality from his marital life. He only failed because he became servile to one or more of his wives and tried to please them. He failed because he simped, not because he married many.

Different problems come with different solutions. In the case of getting insufficient sex, there are no other solutions except going outside and polygamy. I cannot endorse the former, hence the latter.

It didn't change my mind if that's what you're thinking.

You tend to keep your family apart. By the time death comes calling, the confusion that'll be generated might even lead to loss of innocent lives and properties,,all because a man wasn't man enough to control one woman.

Let's just take it that you've taken the part of polygamy cause honestly I haven't seen a tangible argument from you as to why polygamy should be advised.

If I'm given 5 advantages, then I'll quit arguing about this.
Not ones gotten from google but,ones you think you'll benefit from doing it.

Lol
Brotherman,let's just say that's you've taken the path of going polygamous.

Every man to his choice.

How about this one
https://www.nairaland.com/6267136/married-facts
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerian men wey no sabi nack.

Kpa, kpa, kpa just for 2 minutes. Everywhere don bust. No bedmatic skills. With their useless body odors and gworo teeth.

Na whitey still sure pass las las, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

You tend to keep your family apart. By the time death comes calling, the confusion that'll be generated might even lead to loss of innocent lives and properties,,all because a man wasn't man enough to control one woman.

Let's just take it that you've taken the part of polygamy cause honestly I haven't seen a tangible argument from you as to why polygamy should be advice.

Lol

Every man to his choice.

How about this one

Stacy..leave this guy na...let him marry as many women as he likes...no be crime.

All these Muslim men marry more than 4 sef and Nigeria never scatter...

Haba...una just wan convince the guy to marry one woman...kolewerk.... I will marry 5.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by BennyDGreat: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
angelfallz:
So who would now be assisting me with bringing in money for the family?

You can plan your schedule to do accommodate house chores.

Done just One thing everyday is enough
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

Stacy..leave this guy na...let him marry as many women as he likes...no be crime.

All these Muslim men marry more than 4 sef and Nigeria never scatter...

Haba...una just wan convince the guy to marry one woman...kolewerk.... I will marry 5.

Nigeria don scatter oo
Even minors cast votes up north.

Underaged marriages,high illiteracy and poverty rate.

I only need tangible advantages and a very sound argument. "wink
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nigerian men wey no sabi nack.

Kpa, kpa, kpa just for 2 minutes. Everywhere don bust. No bedmatic skills. With their useless body odors and gworo teeth.

Na whitey still sure pass las las, abeg.

Honestly, Nigerian men lack bedmatic skills.
Out of 100%, only 1% understands what it takes to be a god in bed.

You still see them complain of how the woman can't even perform perfectly on bed. Who's the cause of it??

Stress alone from house hold activities can make anyone blackout. They won't even lend a helping hand.

Romance==== Zero ooo Zero ooo

I pray my first time (if there'll be one),be with a professional amongst the 1 percent.

Honestly,I think faults in marriages sometimes comes from the issues generated by the man.
I'm not disputing the fact that some ladies ain't bad too but,I think men need to understand their purpose.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
This particular thread is for people above 18.

Hndrrxxx:
Oh tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by haryomikun(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
bizme:
To
1.) Good one.
2.) I believe that effectively moderates how one should take your advice. You are not a practicing polygamist, you have not been one and you are unlikely to know for sure if polygamy is the solution to the point being raised.
3.) Actually, it's not a myth, it's very recent history and many with old parents or grandparents will readily corroborate the main gist of my submission. It has nothing to do with feminism. A man that feels the need to be defensive in the face of feminism and using polygamy to do that, is actually a weak man. A real man logically assesses his situation and evolves an intervention, not because of some feministic ideology but in spite of it as though it never existed in the first place.
4.) And no, it is fallacy and not fact. You are generally not allowed to elevate an opinion to the level of a fact.

Some of us don't mind waiting for you to try out polygamy as a solution to deprioritization of sex by women post-wedding; then we can see if your advice is the solution. :-) Right now, you are not qualified to enthrone a suggestion you haven't tested to the pedestal you are placing it on.

Sir, you’re smart! I love your well-worded arguments. This is the reason i joined Nairaland!
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

These days of phone calls and fast cars, that is not a valid point.

StacyO:

Let's just take it that you've taken the part of polygamy cause honestly I haven't seen a tangible argument from you as to why polygamy should be advised.

Why does it have to be five? The fact that you are imposing a number shows insincerity. What if there are four advantages, or even just one? Does that not justify engaging in it? There are in fact, many, and Google is as good a place to get them as any. The one advantage that most concerns me is the fact that it breaks the monopoly of the single wife and according to many studies, is correlated with a longer lifespan for the polygamous husband.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14564-polygamy-is-the-key-to-a-long-life/

Now give me a valid disadvantage that cannot be overcome with a little understanding.

StacyO:

Lol

Every man to his choice.

How about this one

I still don't get your point for sending me all these links. I read your article and I think it's wrong in very many particulars, but that is a different issue entirely.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Casper21: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Very easy, Child birth and caring for kids spikes up estrogen hormone thereby suppressing testosterone responsible for sexual drive. High level of estrogen is associated with low sex drive
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

These are just fantasies and wishful thinking which might work only if the woman is emotionally attached to you. Certainly would not just work on any emotionally intelligent woman.
What do men take women for? Puppets?
Why would I want to waste my emotional energy on a man who does not give back the same emotional energy? Why would I want to keel myself over to please him?
If I dedicate myself to cater to you, I expect that you do same, otherwise it's a waste of my emotional energy.
God Almighty who created the institution of marriage only recognizes one wife for every man, otherwise, it is anything but a marriage.
As long as men would want to create their own rules, they should also always be prepared for whatever outcome they encounter.

I can't argue with "God said"; except to say that I don't believe it. God didn't say anything like that. Monogamy was a Greek/Roman cultural practice adopted by the Christian church. Millions of years prior to that, God inexplicably omitted to 'say' anything to discourage polygamy; even according to your Bible.

I would say that your threat of 'outcomes' even applies to monogamy as well. Stabbings, cutting of private parts, paternity frauds, etc all happen in monogamous marriages as well. So bad outcomes are not restricted to polygamous marriages.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

These days of phone calls and fast cars, that is not a valid point.

Why does it have to be five? The fact that you are imposing a number shows insincerity. What if there are four advantages, or even just one? Does that not justify engaging in it? There are in fact, many, and Google is as good a place to get them as any. The one advantage that most concerns me is the fact that it breaks the monopoly of the single wife and according to many studies, is correlated with a longer lifespan for the polygamous husband.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14564-polygamy-is-the-key-to-a-long-life/

Now give me a valid disadvantage that cannot be overcome with a little understanding.

I still don't get your point for sending me all these links. I read your article and I think it's wrong in very many particulars, but that is a different issue entirely.

Kikikikk
What has fast cars got to do with marriage??

You still didn't tell me the many "wink
Tell me then,I'll give you 101 reasons why you should fear polygamy.

Longer lifespan can only be enjoyed when you live happily with a single woman,than live unhappily with 4 different women.

Sudden death.
It might not be you but,definitely a jealous woman is far more dangerous than the devil when given the opportunity to eliminate whatever it is hindering her.

You find sex a problem,but,I think it's just your inability to master bed games.
You're quite weak to your flesh and you think the next pussy will be sweeter than the first.
You get the second and due to the fact you still don't know what being on bed is all about,you go for a second pucci.

Until you understand that following up a home with wisdom is all you need,you'll keep jumping from one stranger to another.

You read the articles,point out the mistakes to me in the thread.
Let's discuss them.

I still think you've chosen this path. And I wish you what you solemnly wish yourself.
Besides,don't take everything you read on Google. I can write something like that to generate traffic. "wink

NB: We don't always get what we want "wink
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

Nigeria don scatter oo
Even minors cast votes up north.

Underaged marriages,high illiteracy and poverty rate.

I only need tangible advantages and a very sound argument. "wink

E naija don scatter, you go dey here on NL? grin

Na one bushy mountain u go get na!!! wink
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

Kikikikk
What has fast cars got to do with marriage??

You still didn't tell me the many "wink
Tell me then,I'll give you 101 reasons why you should fear polygamy.

Longer lifespan can only be enjoyed when you live happily with a single woman,than live unhappily with 4 different women.

Sudden death.
It might not be you but,definitely a jealous woman is far more dangerous than the devil when given the opportunity to eliminate whatever it is hindering her.

You find sex a problem,but,I think it's just your inability to master bed games.
You're quite weak to your flesh and you think the next pussy will be sweeter than the first.
You get the second and due to the fact you still don't know what being on bed is all about,you go for a second pucci.

Until you understand that following up a home with wisdom is all you need,you'll keep jumping from one stranger to another.

You read the articles,point out the mistakes to me in the thread.
Let's discuss them.

I still think you've chosen this path. And I wish you what you solemnly wish yourself.
Besides,don't take everything you read on Google. I can write something like that to generate traffic. "wink

NB: We don't always get what we want "wink

Jesus...you still dey tackle this guy grin grin

I fear you as my gf biko.

Imagine if night time don come and junior wants some action...you go say

1. Tell me 4 reasons why you should fuq tonight..after all you still did it last week

2. Gimmq 2 reasons why doggy should supersede missionary.

3. Three reasons why you should drink herbal concoction before you touch me

4. 6 reasons why you used Closeup instead of Oral-B or you won't be kissing me tonight

Haabaaa naaaaaaaa
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

E naija don scatter, you go dey here on NL? grin

Na one bushy mountain u go get na!!! wink

I guess few are just privileged to have a roof over their heads.

some kids in the north don't even know what a roof is,talk more of completed house. All because one man couldn't control his urge.

The money meant to educate one or two children,you start dividing it into 7 or 4.

You start wondering where the next meal will come. Next meal for over 27 mouths.

Unless you're as buoyant as Dangote though.

Even rich men go for only one wife.

I wonder the issue here.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. hm.

You'll use your mouth to finish that woman that will marry you if shes not up to par.

Good to know there are things you're good at apart from onu ojor. tongue. Mr. Idontgiveafuck.

Lol you know me naw.....grin grin grin
I'm not among among the adult babies who need a Woman/Ladies. I'm In the category of the "Real Men" whom Ladies/Women need and would beg to get married to hun......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

I guess few are just privileged to have a roof over their heads.

some kids in the north don't even know what a roof is,talk more of completed house. All because one man couldn't control his urge.

The money meant to educate one or two children,you start dividing it into 7 or 4.

You start wondering where the next meal will come. Next meal for over 27 mouths.

Unless you're as buoyant as Dangote though.

Even rich men go for only one wife.

I wonder the issue here.

Lol ... Northerners are the exception... Muslim Westerners take care of their wives and kids
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol you know me naw.....grin grin grin
I'm not among among the adult babies who need a Woman/Ladies. I'm In the category of the "Real Men" whom Ladies/Women need and would beg to get married to hun......

*Yinmu**
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Polygamy is not for everyone. If you're a weak man, I wouldn't advice you to go for it. Also, there are rules you must adhere to. If you don't know them, stay out. But as a system, it is very viable. Virtually all societies have developed to accept polygamy as a norm; with the exception of the ancient Greeks and Romans from where monogamy was imported into Western culture, and from there to Africa.
If only you digested what I wrote then maybe you would have written something better. I specifically was reffering to the welfare of the children, wether you're strong or not, polygamy is a very full time business, sounds fun at the beginning but when your sex drives are over and responsibilities kicks in, then you would understand what polygamy means in modern world. It was easier for our forefathers then. They had alot of farmlands and a big family member is a plus at those time. Right now it is a different ball game.

I understand you're trying to recite the redpill anthem, I am light year above those theories.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
I was actually wondering when someone would introduce the religious dimension into the discussion. You are right, we cannot use the Bible condemn polygamy. In fact more often than not it is recognized and supported by the Bible. Monogamy and polygamy are cultural practices, and the later became popular in Nigeria post-colonization. This is one reason I am never going to say polygamy is bad, it is not, except there are legal implications.

For someone contracting a civil/statutory marriage only monogamy is recognized and marrying a second, bigamy, is a criminal offense carrying imprisonment penalty in Nigeria. How often such law is activated is entirely a different matter. But the other forms of marriage, especially under the customary law, recognize polygamy. What this means then is that anyone interested in polygamy should either not get married under the civil law in the first place, or first divorce his wife married under that law before remarrying under the customary law: then it is allowed to have as many as he wants.

Las las it is different strokes for different folks.

that got married under the Common law

RisenPhoenix1:

I can't argue with "God said"; except to say that I don't believe it. God didn't say anything like that. Monogamy was a Greek/Roman cultural practice adopted by the Christian church. Millions of years prior to that, God inexplicably omitted to 'say' anything to discourage polygamy; even according to your Bible.

I would say that your threat of 'outcomes' even applies to monogamy as well. Stabbings, cutting of private parts, paternity frauds, etc all happen in monogamous marriages as well. So bad outcomes are not restricted to polygamous marriages.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

If only you digested what I wrote then maybe you would have written something better. I specifically was reffering to the welfare of the children, wether you're strong or not, polygamy is very full time business, sounds found at the beginning but when your sex drives are over and responsibilities kicks in, then you would understand what polygamy means in modern world. It was easier for our forefathers then. They had alot of farmlands and a big family member is a plus at those time. Right now it is a different ball game.

I understand you're trying to recite the redpill anthem, I am light year above those theories.

A strong man should not have any problems with all these responsibilities, and it's not all about sex alone. Our forefathers used what they had to feed their children, we use what we have to feed ours. If you have ever lived close to polygamous cultures for any length of time, you will realise that polygamy is not as bad as it is made out to be on dramas that only showcase the children fighting over inheritance or co-wives doing JuJu for each other.

Everybody and his sister thinks he's the ultimate redpiller.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
luminouz:

Jesus...you still dey tackle this guy grin grin

I fear you as my gf biko.

Imagine if night time don come and junior wants some action...you go say

1. Tell me 4 reasons why you should fuq tonight..after all you still did it last week

2. Gimmq 2 reasons why doggy should supersede missionary.

3. Three reasons why you should drink herbal concoction before you touch me

4. 6 reasons why you used Closeup instead of Oral-B or you won't be kissing me tonight

Haabaaa naaaaaaaa

Who is this,please? grin

You're very funny.
I don't have stamina for too much talk ooo lol.
Me that I'm looking for a way to escape back to space. grin

You're very funny. grin
I can't stop laughing ooo grin

I like explaining things to people in a very simple form (layman's format).
No need for too much grammar.

I think I'll have a very high libido if I should taste seex,why I'm trying to stay away from it for now.
Even hubby will not think of looking outta the window.

Marriage shouldn't be all about seex cause,if it is,that means there will be no ingredient whatsoever in the union.

Instead of marrying someone you won't feel connected to,why not just continue fvcking around since that was the main reason why you wanted to get married.

I see no other reason why men go into polygamy except greed,sex and idleness.

Men who count money with machines have no time for such. Instead of thinking of how to be the next Bezos,you're thinking of how to feed mama junior,mama peace,mama funke and their 79 children.

Good luck ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
bizme:
I was actually wondering when someone would introduce the religious dimension into the discussion. You are right, we cannot use the Bible condemn polygamy. In fact more often than not it is recognized and supported by the Bible. Monogamy and polygamy are cultural practices, and the later became popular in Nigeria post-colonization. This is one reason I am never going to say polygamy is bad, it is not, except there are legal implications.

For someone contracting a civil/statutory marriage only monogamy is recognized and marrying a second, bigamy, is a criminal offense carrying imprisonment penalty in Nigeria. How often such law is activated is entirely a different matter. But the other forms of marriage, especially under the customary law, recognize polygamy. What this means then is that anyone interested in polygamy should either not get married under the civil law in the first place, or first divorce his wife married under that law before remarrying under the customary law: then it is allowed to have as many as he wants.

Las las it is different strokes for different folks.

that got married under the Common law

Then the law is flawed. Why would a man even want to get married under civil law in the first place?
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
I got niggas down the road just fr a flock they will shank you so do not test me!!
bizme:
This particular thread is for people above 18.

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Tapout(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're in support of polygamy? cheesy

Calm down!! grin
I have no issue with it tho. Any man who can handle it should by all means do so. I only have issues with it when a man who can barely feed himself goes on a marriage spree.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

A strong man should not have any problems with all these responsibilities, and it's not all about sex alone. Our forefathers used what they had to feed their children, we use what we have to feed ours. If you have ever lived close to polygamous cultures for any length of time, you will realise that polygamy is not as bad as it is made out to be on dramas that only showcase the children fighting over inheritance or co-wives doing JuJu for each other.

Everybody and his sister thinks he's the ultimate redpiller.
You don't live in 21st century neither have you taken time to gather proper evidence of polygamus homes. Meanwhile it is still widely practiced in some small towns and many developing countries including naija. If you were wise you would have asked why is the lifestyle not fit in the city and advance countries, I would encourage you to read laws on divorce and the responsibilities that comes with child maintenance, moreso check school fees and house rent, also check laws on property tying husband and wife and then come back to tell me something better. I don't wanna waste my time on this conversation, because it us not even one to start with.

Meanwhile, I am not a redpiller and would never bear such title, because it is for men(boys actually) whose indentity and validation comes from the fact they can control( rather manipulate is the actual word) their women (basically the immature ones to be specific).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
StacyO:

Who is this,please? grin

You're very funny.
I don't have stamina for too much talk ooo lol.
Me that I'm looking for a way to escape back to space. grin

You're very funny. grin
I can't stop laughing ooo grin

I like explaining things to people in a very simple form (layman's format).
No need for too much grammar.

I think I'll have a very high libido if I should taste seex,why I'm trying to stay away from it for now.
Even hubby will not think of looking outta the window.

Marriage shouldn't be all about seex cause,if it is,that means there will be no ingredient whatsoever in the union.

Instead of marrying someone you won't feel connected to,why not just continue fvcking around since that was the main reason why you wanted to get married.

I see no other reason why men go into polygamy except greed,sex and idleness.

Men who count money with machines have no time for such. Instead of thinking of how to be the next Bezos,you're thinking of how to feed mama junior,mama peace,mama funke and their 79 children.

Good luck ooo.

Lol....how you take know that you'd have a very high libido? I like high libido-ed women na... grin

Seriously. Some women are not so inclined sex wise. It's not their fault,it's just how they are. Instead of the husband to keep strings of sidechicks,it's better to marry one to keep his juices flowing.

That guy you were quoting hasa wife who agreed to his yearning for 2nd wife wholeheartedly. She might not be so keen on sex yet she wanted to make sure her husband is filled sexually. She did good.

Instead of women weaponising sex andmaking the husbands cheat, kuku allow him marry so you can have some peace. Unless the women are scared of losing the financial security from the husband. The reason why it's good for wives to have their own career or business.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Interesting perspectives coming from different angles.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by angelfallz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
you did not answer my question. Like i said previously it would be at my discretion. What you suggested is probably how you would want to live with your wife.
I have my own way. Is that a problem?

BennyDGreat:

You can plan your schedule to do accommodate house chores.

Done just One thing everyday is enough
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
stanliwise:

You don't live in 21st century neither have you taken time to gather proper evidence of polygamus homes. Meanwhile it is still widely practiced in some small towns and many developing countries including naija. If you were wise you would have asked why is the lifestyle not fit in the city and advance countries, I would encourage you to read laws on divorce and the responsibilities that comes with child maintenance, moreso check school fees and house rent, also check laws on property tying husband and wife and then come back to tell me something better. I don't wanna waste my time on this conversation, because it us not even one to start with.

Meanwhile, I am not a redpiller and would never bear such title, because it is for men(boys actually) whose indentity and validation comes from the fact they can control( rather manipulate is the actual word) their women (basically the immature ones to be specific).

There are two kinds of men in this world.

Redpiller...or Caterpillar.

You should join the winning team hommie cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by BennyDGreat: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
angelfallz:
you did not answer my question. Like i said previously it would be at my discretion. What you suggested is probably how you would want to live with your wife.
I have my own way. Is that a problem?

It's not a problem at all big daddy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by MoneyTrees(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuclear family = sex deprivation
Polygamy = Early grave
Baby maama = Bliss

But remember don't let pvssy control you

mariahAngel:

Don't mind him.

Polygamy will lead you to an early grave because of sex. No go do pass yourself o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.