Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76869 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
They told her to lied that he is 17 years old so that her case can be treated as under age. Just 17 years old, u have committed three abortions, living with a man that is not your husband, I spits on your parents. They are the most useless parents in planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
Last sex and she torched (burned) him. Women and evil mind.
you need to see the movie FATALE (american)
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Patrioticman007(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Australopithecu:

Va chier

vete a la mierda & cerdo.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by sisisioge: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Premeditated murder! See as she cast herself o. Who be her lawyer!

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by brandsoncharlie: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison
It is not about training, it is more of the moral of a person to always do the right thing at all times, we have heard series of cases with the likes of pastor's killing their wife's because of divorce or issues what will you say about that?
Some people grow up from orphanage homes with out parents but yet they are doing the right things.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by JONSYN7154: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Love can form a Sharp knife edge on which the well knit bond of friendship can split into opposing calm and makes you do something bad.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by OdefaGirl(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2021
You are simply MAD!!
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Splitmind: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2021
All pure lies. You went to his house with your own leg to meet him in the middle of the night with Jerrycan full of petrol to "defend yourself". Stupid, useless and brainless girl.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Angel15(f): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2021
This is very bad, for whatever reason you dont have to take a life. However, this story is not complete, this two had dated for 3years. He deflowered this young girl at the age 14yrs. Even at 17 this girl is still an under age and very vulnerable. He molested and took undue advantage of her for 3yrs. That man should be in his early 30s. He knew exactly what he was doing. With her level of reasoning and violent exposure the man had put her through, she thought it was the best thing to do . It takes a matured and understanding heart to let go of such heartbreak. In another story, their fight started when she found out the guy had gone to do introduction of another lady, even though he denied it

The wages of sin is death.

6 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Adakintroy: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Typical women. Sentiments or blame never themselves. Even blaming the dead.

You were forced. Were are your parents or police.

So you have to kill him.

Of all the grave things he did he did not kill you.

Off all the kind thing you did you end up killing him. You try.. wait make him mama meet you.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 99thEnemy(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
ok mr freak your name says it all

But seriously, where do you do it? grin grin grin
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by matm: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
What a super story of a lovely babe.He forced himself on u after forcefully aborting ur 3 pregnancies without ur consent.May be u were in another world in the spirit when he was doing the abortion on u without ur consent.And u later found out while doing personal investigation on ur pregnancy that it was missing.And u set him ablaze?A guy who has mother,father and relations just like u? U killed and want to live?Do you know what it takes to raise a male child and train him to the level of at least fending for himself? Do you u know how many years it takes? Davies mother is crying for justice over a small dependent boy that can't even clean himself up after using the toilet for alleged molestation she wasn't even sure of and the internet went agog and u killed a full grown adult that has become useful at least to his parents?and u are talking?Tk ur God jungle justice did not catch up with u immediately But for the rest of ur life,u are worse than d dead,for u will always face justice.
U have no reason whatsoever to take another person's life.U are not an animal.If u don't like how a relationship is going or what someone suggests to u,u can say no or raise alarm.
Murderers cannever escape justice.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Judolisco(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
TheControversy:
Lol she's a psycho. She set him ablaze and still had the mind to sleep inside a church. Guys better be careful the kind of lady you're sleeping next to. These vagina people and their unpredictable emotions, some are not normal.
why u go dey sleep with 16/17 yrs old girl in d first place
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by harmony75: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
at 17years you have already ruined your life even murdering someone and on your way to jail ..why is it so difficult for us to have children that love God are parents not doing their best!?! 3min of foolishness!!! so face your music
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
It's the worst disrespect you can ever think of.....
dumbest comment I've ever read this year from these pusssy people. tfundecided
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by brandsoncharlie: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
ok mr freak your name says it all
Use your head.

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Judolisco(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison
read d whole story her dumb parents gave their blessings
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 99thEnemy(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem in the name of love, they have killed millions. Kiriyo.
There is an endangered tribe in Nigeria, we need to protect them before they go extinct. Indonesia police are killing them, Malaysian police are killing them, Philippines police are killing them & now Nigerian babes are killing them ooooo.

Are you saying the Igbo youth are endangered species ? grin grin grin grin grin

Yabaleft patient on the loose again grin
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Jabioro: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2021
She is experience more than me...at 17,she has travelled all over the dick..I am ashamed for her act..
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by weyreypey: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Boy you need a job cause this ain't cutting it millennium is who you ain't fu*king with
Babe wished you were still young...but @55 ain't doing no milf
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ipobarethieves: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2021
sadNah Konji dey worry dat Chi boy if not why waka go to the girl house when he com back from village sad? U took blood oath, sadhmm sad,killed 3 babies shocked shocked shocked. And finally got served sad. Lesson to all.If u knw U can't marry sumbody,dnt collect their money,take blood oath, promise dis/dat and disappear.Nothing work dat way.There's repercussions for everything.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by XTHRONE(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......

And then you will continue to stay in your father's house or rented apartment alone no qualms
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by humberjade: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Try using the mobile app or internet banking
If that doesn't work out maybe you'll have to go to gt bank around you.

Thanks bro...the thing is that I am not in Nigeria presently, hence, I can't visit any Gtbank branch for now. And it seems not to be accessible on both the app and via internet banking.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Olushola1144(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Coldie:
If Nigeria wants to reduce crime they need to be doing excursion to prison for secondary school students, do it when the student is is Jss1, jss3 and ss3...

Alot of people think say prison na say them go just lock u up and they can survive it.

They need to see where they are going to, 17years girl about to spend the rest of her life in prison.

At least prison warders go use her hold body during her first 10 years for prison, that time her eyes go clear
That's the thruff....... Charles okocha.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
This girl woud be dastardly raped so many times in a Nigerian prison. Oh! I pity the pains your family and that of Chidinma would go through.
Once knew a lady who was wrongly accused of being a member of a kidnap syndicate, she was arrested and spent 4 years of hell in prison.
She was raped for breakfast, lunch and dinner, even midnight snack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by humilitypays(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
Small girls these days. I wonder the kind of upbringing they had.

At your age, youve already aborted 3 preggy. I blame the parents though. Bad parenting is one of the major causes of rotten children in the society.

in the eyes of God, there is no difference between a girl that started having premarital sex at 14 or 15 or 17 and a single lady that is having premarital sex and abortions at 30yrs or 35yrs, they are all sinners shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2021
illicit:
I don't support illicit abortion....

Neither do I support illicit post
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by eldoradoxx: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2021
"
Eventually, I decided to go to his house the following day but I was scared that he might harm me. So, I decided to buy some fuel for N840 from a man selling around my house. I also bought matches and went to visit him at night."

The above settles this case. It is a clear case of premeditated murder and nothing else. She planned, bought fuel, bought matches, went in for her last hot sex with him screaming murder in her mind as she reached orgasm, cooled off after a hot sex by sleeping off, woke and carried out her action.
Verdict : Guilty of Culpable Homicide Punishable by Death.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Until women start getting severe punishment for the crimes they commit, these vagina people will continue to think they can get away with anything.

I mean, why did you carry fuel to his house?
So you can lie he tried to rape you?

Ugly women are evil.
If you must have a girlfriend, make sure she's worth the trouble. Don't date low-quality cheap girls.

Imagine a high-quality hot woman setting a man ablaze in her prime? It's unthinkable.

Stay away from ugly women.
Stay away from women that have nothing to lose.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by KenBen217: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......
Unless he's rich (You forgot to complete it,it's no longer news that all of you have a price)
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by humberjade: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Try using the mobile app or internet banking
If that doesn't work out maybe you'll have to go to gt bank around you.

Well, concerning her real age, she definitely would have entered her real age while seeking admission nah. So digging out her real age won't be difficult at all.

Although there seem to be some holes in her story...which might be as a result of some cheap advice from a cheap charge and bail lawyer.

But if her age and story checks out...then d guy simply took advantage of her; digging his own grave in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.