Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (21997 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Change is for simps.......... grin
This guy ehhhhhh.

You won't change... I know grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Of course I believe so but I just think not everything is going to change about them

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

This guy ehhhhhh.

You won't change... I know grin

I am a dry leaf........ wink
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by DropsMic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
They can pretend
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by obicoolnino: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
W
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Yea
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Not really
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Y
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Iamtoyosii: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] in my experience, people rarely change, but when they do , they are not to be trusted.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nmezor(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yeah, sure.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Molahnelson(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Change fire
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Childrentablets(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nobody can change.

Na only God fit change person truly
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by kingemaker(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
Yes. I reduced my womanizing habit and I am close to stopping it. grin
This isn't absolutely false. I have a friend well known as a casanova. Dude changed his ways the moment he met his present girlfriend 3 years ago. I pray she doesn't disappoint him, because if she does he'll become Casanova x-pro.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Felalucky8(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
It is for ourselves that we forge a personal philosophy of life. It is within that we come to see, little by little, what must be changed within our own being. We must be aware of what is possible and what is not. We cannot change anyone else's character, nor should we try to do so. Each person changes when a need for change is apparent to our own mind. When old ways don't work anymore, something different must be tried, however reluctantly. A person begins to think more autonomously when the whims of society no longer bring pleasure. Everyone will reach this point at some time - in some incarnation.

6 Likes

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by kabanayol9(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hi Cuties and Fellas!

We've seen a lot of people fall in love in different ways.

Some people promise to change if you could give them chance to come into your life.

Many people have been victims of this in the past.

A guy or lady will promise to change and become a better person but the reverse is the case once you allow them in your life.

I don't know if people do really change when they love someone.

Please let's discuss this question:

Do you believe people can change if they love someone?
For where, forget that thing, you are who you are especially when money � come show, your real attitude comes alive.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by NiRfreak(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lol lol lol lol lol.

This one is about to make a mistake of a lifetime.
Using love and change in thesame sentence...2 impossicant things....People don't change... they even get worse in marriage....then love..few people love these days....and if they do, love usually go cold in marriage...it takes grace and extra effort to keep it burning...
So don't deceive yourself..be pragmatic..don't be an idealist in issue of marriage.....Na full premium tears

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Musty112: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Love is sweet dearest, but it cannot change a man's nature
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Sty1esLawyer: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

The thing is some people will fake the change so as so to satisfy the other person.

There was a story I heard about a lady and a guy, the lady is a good Christian and the guy started going to church because of her, he told her that we are serving the same God that he converted to Christian and they dated for 3 years before they got married. In fact, the guy became dipper even more than the lady.

But unfortunately, the second day of the marriage, the guy brought out his praying kettle and told the lady that, for good 3 years I have served your God, now it is time for you to serve my own God too. He said that he must not see her in church never again.

He deceived her that he's changed but after he got what he wanted, he showed his through colour.

This world is full of deceit, if you know someone deeply just hold on to the person, don't go and be looking for trouble.
Sounds like a telemundo with a happy ending.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by agadapromise98(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na person wey get lover na im go change
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
It takes only the grace of God. One can't be so sure about changing or not.

Lady: I accepted his proposal so I can transform him.

Pastor: Are you a transformer
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I am a dry leaf........ wink
How are you doing?
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Ckmilly22(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
yes people change and move on
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Uguruzik(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
It's very hard, [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sepetonri:
Where is that mad man called laslastinonsen and the foolish myndd. I can't even spell their names. Useless son of bitches. Thunder kill all una family if you don't delete my nairaland account.
What happened nah?
The best thing is to message them privately.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sty1esLawyer:
A story told by adults fah grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by openmine(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hi Cuties and Fellas!

We've seen a lot of people fall in love in different ways.

Some people promise to change if you could give them chance to come into your life.

Many people have been victims of this in the past.

A guy or lady will promise to change and become a better person but the reverse is the case once you allow them in your life.

I don't know if people do really change when they love someone.

Please let's discuss this question:

Do you believe people can change if they love someone?
People don't change because of an individual!
Whoever says that they will change for someone is not being honest with the person or themselves!
So what if the person you are making changes for no longer fancies you later in the future, will that push you into a default setting?
Change only happens when the person willingly decides to change not for anyone but for their own good!

2 Likes

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sty1esLawyer:
It’s funny how you can know somebody for so long and they change right in front of you.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
openmine:

People don't change because of an individual!
Whoever says that they will change for someone is not being honest with the person or themselves!
So what if the person you are making changes for no longer fancies you later in the future, will that push you into a default setting?
Change only happens when the person willingly decides to change not for anyone but for their own good!
There may be a day in your life where you go about your business, not suspecting anything, when you realize that someone close to you changed almost overnight.

This change can be a change for the better or the worse. Whatever it is, it is always a little bit strange when people change so abruptly.

In these situations, it can be quite helpful to have a couple of inspiring statements at hand that help you to better cope with the fact that people change. Many of these quotes stem from some of the wisest men and women that ever lived on this planet. Consequently, their advice on how to deal with people that have changed can be quite helpful and encouraging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.