Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (22000 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:36am On Jan 17, 2021
lequama10:
who shared you the story, pls this is 2021 don't come and fabu us here oo, or come up with made up stories to support ur narrative. Edakun...
grin grin
True life story though
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Mocata:

Get real people never change.
Or at least nobody has ever changed just because of pussy
Why possy? grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by popweezy(m): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Sure they can grin grin grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by bepositive11: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

I am more responsible. I excited for each day to begin. She supports me, encourage me, doesn't judge my past, taught me about life (the female perspective) and I am now open to new thing. Thought I am in the process as I really have trust issues and don't give a Bleep altitude.

That's beautiful. Happy for you.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I dey o.... Hustling to find my daily garri......... cheesy
We go make am greatly this year.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2021
richmanrichard:
they change during courtship but goes back to their default setting when marriage don done
This is pretence
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2021
lugo99:
. Faabu or Pherboo or Phaboo or Farbuhari?? which one
grin grin grin.
It's a true life story actually
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:42am On Jan 17, 2021
lugo99:
. Faabu or Pherboo or Phaboo or Farbuhari?? which one
grin grin grin.
It's a true life story actually grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by matm: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2021
certain questions reveals one's age
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:42am On Jan 17, 2021
lasisi69:
you talk too much for a yahoo boy... Na all these chewing gum boys go dey pay you 2k... Find better HK put body but, You no get sense...
This nonsense must stop this year.
How would you reason this way?
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Banter1:
Yes! I'm a testimony even though we are not together anymore
What happened?
Share it with us if you don't mind.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Marofav:
A simple book: MODEL MARRIAGE by Dag Heward-Mills answers this question and many more. I'd recommend it for anyone about getting into a relationship, in one, about to get married or already married. It's a Marriage Compendium

Thank you.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2021
cooooooks:
My guy said 'reduced'.

Kwontinue!

grin grin. He "reduced" grin grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:44am On Jan 17, 2021
TyroneP:
People change a lot. Sincerity of purpose is one of the things lovers forget to have as their watchword. Most times, they get distracted by few situations and they stop loving one another. Most of these situations may be a strong indications that one of them is falling out of love. Excellent communication helps lovers to explore deeper thoughts of how they feel about one another thereby giving room to correct any mistake or bad behaviour in love instead of falling out of love. And from experience, when someone stops loving you, it can result in depression if you find it hard to get over it on time.

Amazing piece.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Namkbank:
People don't change
Yeah..
They only get worse
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Mizzyliz:

Yeah..
They only get worse
Please explain.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by InfernoNig: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2021
bepositive11:

That's beautiful. Happy for you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Lexusgs430: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Make coro comot for road first........ wink
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:55am On Jan 17, 2021
This small girl that's always disturbing us with useless love issues
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Or maybe sometimes people did not actually change. Maybe you just never knew who they really were.

Romantic love phenomenom activates a flood of dopamine, exactly the same way cocaine and nicotine affects the brain...Meaning that,love is not an emotion as it is usually thought rather it's an addiction...

Xo if u ever overcome the addiction,your partner will then say u changed,meanwhile u were just addicted all along

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Wazirinjos12(m): 5:36am On Jan 17, 2021
money changes everything
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Wazzaowner(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2021
There is nothing like true love, know this and know peace.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 5:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Make coro comot for road first........ wink
I'm telling you boda
E dey affect everyone but people like you no sabi coro nah cheesy
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Mizzyliz:

Romantic love phenomenom activates a flood of dopamine, exactly the same way cocaine and nicotine affects the brain...Meaning that,love is not an emotion as it is usually thought rather it's an addiction...

Xo if u ever overcome the addiction,your partner will then say u changed,meanwhile u were just addicted all along
Deep.
Nice one
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by zedegit: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Did you reduce it because you love the person or because you're afraid of loosing the person?

Change na change. The question should have been why not outright stopping instead of reduction.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by EM123: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2021
If you marry a man that always beat you , get drunk, smokes , hoping that he will change your name is sorry.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by hassana45502: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2021
:
I dey o.... Hustling to find my daily garri.........
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hi Cuties and Fellas!

We've seen a lot of people fall in love in different ways.

Some people promise to change if you could give them chance to come into your life.

Many people have been victims of this in the past.

A guy or lady will promise to change and become a better person but the reverse is the case once you allow them in your life.

I don't know if people do really change when they love someone.

Please let's discuss this question:

Do you believe people can change if they love someone?
Dey May Or May Not.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by pepigeorge(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Don't grow with such ideology...
Namkbank:
People don't change
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Bluehill1051: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Nazgul:

Only an encounter with God can change a person permanently.

Anything outside that would be a temporary change. Meaning the person will return back to his/her default state once the love infatuation dies off

Nobody truly changes...I can boldly confirm this.

That's why it's always advisable to marry someone who possess the qualities you want in a spouse and not someone who you'll spend your whole life trying to bend to your taste.
Did you say permanently Lucifer n the fallen angels were with God o. The Israelites that were freed nko, didn't they turn against God later on?
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

The thing is some people will fake the change so as so to satisfy the other person.

There was a story I heard about a lady and a guy, the lady is a good Christian and the guy started going to church because of her, he told her that we are serving the same God that he converted to Christian and they dated for 3 years before they got married. In fact, the guy became dipper even more than the lady.

But unfortunately, the second day of the marriage, the guy brought out his praying kettle and told the lady that, for good 3 years I have served your God, now it is time for you to serve my own God too. He said that he must not see her in church never again.

He deceived her that he's changed but after he got what he wanted, he showed his through colour.

This world is full of deceit, if you know someone deeply just hold on to the person, don't go and be looking for trouble.

Nawa oo. This one loud oo
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Rasana: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2021
[
Well. Written. People think love can keep a marriage. You can be in love with someone and fall out of it 1 month after marriage.

quote author=NiRfreak post=98135872]Lol lol lol lol lol.

This one is about to make a mistake of a lifetime.
Using love and change in thesame sentence...2 impossicant things....People don't change... they even get worse in marriage....then love..few people love these days....and if they do, love usually go cold in marriage...it takes grace and extra effort to keep it burning...
So don't deceive yourself..be pragmatic..don't be an idealist in issue of marriage.....Na full premium tears[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Deleted Post / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.