Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,517 members, 7,770,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (22007 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by jnoz23(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
I stopped smoking for her asthma, and now the smell of cigarettes irritates me! I now understand why many people hate the stuff
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by zomby(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
It is possible, but depends on 3 factors:

1. The background of an individual
2. The willpower of an individual
3. The friends an individual keeps
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

You go still give one geh belle.

I no go mind give you belle grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by jevic(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
They don't really change. Most times they pretend to get what they want, and after that, go back to their ol life style.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by sixtus3606(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Can I ask a question?
shoot
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Banter1:
well, life happens, wasn't meant to be. Now married to another guy.
It's well!
Enjoy your marriage.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
zedegit:

Nah. Drop your digits at: zedegit@hotmail.com
Seriously? See juju grin
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
bixton:

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new week.
I wish you the same. Thank you.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
bixton:

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new week.
I wish you the same. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
sixtus3606:
shoot
What's your biggest fear for this relationship?
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Banter1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
It's well! Enjoy your marriage.
She's married not me. Thanks though
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Coinbased: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sometimes love is lust and mere illusions make a mistake and the smoke is clear
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Banter1:
She's married not me. Thanks though
Ohhh okay

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by sixtus3606(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

What's your biggest fear for this relationship?
I have no fear for any form of relationship. I have experienced heart breaks, rejections, betrayals, disappointments and all in the past. These were all I experienced from someone I really hoped to get married to. Did I give up? No!

I am currently in a relationship with another beautiful(inside and out) lady. we've been in relationship for sometime now.

Am I scared or harboring any iota of doubt that she could drop me off any moment? NO!

I am braced up and ready for whatever might Come up, without letting such mindset becloud my actions towards my woman.

if we eventually get married, that shit is dead!

well, we as humans, are wired differently and our pathways and overran destiny differs.

Good luck to everyone out there in search of true love.

ciao!
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nazgul: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Did you say permanently Lucifer n the fallen angels were with God o. The Israelites that were freed nko, didn't they turn against God later on?
What are you even saying sef. We're talking about romantic relationships you're saying another different thing entirely.

Was Lucifer dating God? Lucifer's relationship with God was just like diya's relationship with abacha. Lucifer wanted God's throne it had nothing to do with romance.

Same with the Israelites, the reason for their rebellion against God had nothing to do with romance. They were tired of wandering in the wilderness and wanted something better for themselves.

Please next time understand a post clearly before rushing to hit the reply button.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
sixtus3606:
I have no fear for any form of relationship. I have experienced heart breaks, rejections, betrayals, disappointments and all in the past. These were all I experienced from some on mie I really hoped to get married to. Did I give up? No!

I am currently in a relationship with another beautiful(inside and out) lady. we've been in relationship for sometime now.

Am I scared or harboring any iota of doubt that she could drop me off any moment? NO!

I am braced up and ready for whatever might Come up, without letting such mindset becloud my actions towards my woman.

if we eventually get married, that shit is dead!

well, we as humans, are wired differently and our pathways and overran destiny differs.

Good luck to everyone out there in search of true love.

ciao!
Great piece man but let me add this:

True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

True love is that which ennobles the personality, fortifies the heart, and sanctifies the existence.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Akasammyoka: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
Yes. I reduced my womanizing habit and I am close to stopping it. grin
Trust me you can't stop it, you are just on vacation
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by kabanayol9(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
Auntie, we are on the same page, people don't change because they are in love or love someone they only pretend, about money and success, it shows the original person and attitude.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Sosanya93(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
People actually change,
we as well have people that just say it without sincerity just to get you in their claws
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Freelane33(m): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2021
I can’t change or stop been myself for anybody ....in everything we wanna do “my happiness come first “ . Thanks
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Bluehill1051: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Nazgul:

What are you even saying sef. We're talking about romantic relationships you're saying another different thing entirely.

Was Lucifer dating God? Lucifer's relationship with God was just like diya's relationship with abacha. Lucifer wanted God's throne it had nothing to do with romance.

Same with the Israelites, the reason for their rebellion against God had nothing to do with romance. They were tired of wandering in the wilderness and wanted something better for themselves.

Please next time understand a post clearly before rushing to hit the reply button.
Keep quiet. What have you said now? On top of your illiteracy u still want to brag.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by briggson07(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Bleep her and Bleep away your relationship. Obey God

Like seriously
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2021
kabanayol9:

Auntie, we are on the same page, people don't change because they are in love or love someone they only pretend, about money and success, it shows the original person and attitude.
Boda, it's true.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by kabanayol9(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, it's true.
Thank you.
Auntie, e ma seun.
Pleasure Always dearie.
This one that you are calling me boda, you go soon remove am o coz me i like you.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Greatzeus(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
LoveTalk:

The thing is some people will fake the change so as so to satisfy the other person.

There was a story I heard about a lady and a guy, the lady is a good Christian and the guy started going to church because of her, he told her that we are serving the same God that he converted to Christian and they dated for 3 years before they got married. In fact, the guy became dipper even more than the lady.

But unfortunately, the second day of the marriage, the guy brought out his praying kettle and told the lady that, for good 3 years I have served your God, now it is time for you to serve my own God too. He said that he must not see her in church never again.

He deceived her that he's changed but after he got what he wanted, he showed his through colour.

This world is full of deceit, if you know someone deeply just hold on to the person, don't go and be looking for trouble.
I heard this story long time ago in a deeper life program. The guy was a Muslim.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by eduora: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Be a changer is your personal chioces not mine.... Amity can not change you from your reputation
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Mrscarter(f): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2022
LoveTalk:
Hi Cuties and Fellas!

We've seen a lot of people fall in love in different ways.

Some people promise to change if you could give them chance to come into your life.

Many people have been victims of this in the past.

A guy or lady will promise to change and become a better person but the reverse is the case once you allow them in your life.

I don't know if people do really change when they love someone.

Please let's discuss this question:

Do you believe people can change if they love someone?

Yes some ppl can but some cant.
I did it years ago n im still a better person from it. I think it depends on d person
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by jericco1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
In the end they'll still go back to who they really are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deleted Post / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.