Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (22003 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by lasisi69(f): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by lugo99(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

The thing is some people will fake the change so as so to satisfy the other person.

There was a story I heard about a lady and a guy, the lady is a good Christian and the guy started going to church because of her, he told her that we are serving the same God that he converted to Christian and they dated for 3 years before they got married. In fact, the guy became dipper even more than the lady.

But unfortunately, the second day of the marriage, the guy brought out his praying kettle and told the lady that, for good 3 years I have served your God, now it is time for you to serve my own God too. He said that he must not see her in church never again.

He deceived her that he's changed but after he got what he wanted, he showed his through colour.

This world is full of deceit, if you know someone deeply just hold on to the person, don't go and be looking for trouble.
. Faabu or Pherboo or Phaboo or Farbuhari?? which one

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by zeeace(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
they don't change. they only get better at hiding who they really are.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by richmanrichard: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hi Cuties and Fellas!

We've seen a lot of people fall in love in different ways.

Some people promise to change if you could give them chance to come into your life.

Many people have been victims of this in the past.

A guy or lady will promise to change and become a better person but the reverse is the case once you allow them in your life.

I don't know if people do really change when they love someone.

Please let's discuss this question:

Do you believe people can change if they love someone?
they change during courtship but goes back to their default setting when marriage don done
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Absolutely true, if you are with right person change is inevitable
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Baldwretch: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nazgul:

Only an encounter with God can change a person permanently.

Anything outside that would be a temporary change. Meaning the person will return back to his/her default state once the love infatuation dies off

Nobody truly changes...I can boldly confirm this.

That's why it's always advisable to marry someone who possess the qualities you want in a spouse and not someone who you'll spend your whole life trying to bend to your taste.

I argued this and I was pitied. Lol. People almost never change and it is sobering if you think of the implications.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by nextdoorpal: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg stay true to you. if there's something I've learnt having committing my all to a woman n being faithful to her is that most of them don't appreciate it n will stab you when the opportunity is right. Do your thing n let them contend with who you are. Lest in the long run you'll regret being fully committed to them.. We never learn till it happens to us.

I fear woman oooh

3 Likes

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

How are you doing?

I dey o.... Hustling to find my daily garri......... cheesy
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by greenskittles: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
No.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by cooooooks(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
My guy said 'reduced'.

Kwontinue!

Chii59:

You go still give one geh belle.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hi Cuties and Fellas!

We've seen a lot of people fall in love in different ways.

Some people promise to change if you could give them chance to come into your life.

Many people have been victims of this in the past.

A guy or lady will promise to change and become a better person but the reverse is the case once you allow them in your life.

I don't know if people do really change when they love someone.

Please let's discuss this question:

Do you believe people can change if they love someone?

Get real people never change.

Or at least nobody has ever changed just because of pussy
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Slimdada(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
The only person that can give me relationship advice is mr EAZI
I want to know how he penetrated otedola family
Because me I have been crushing on kiki osinbajo
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by lequama10: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

The thing is some people will fake the change so as so to satisfy the other person.

There was a story I heard about a lady and a guy, the lady is a good Christian and the guy started going to church because of her, he told her that we are serving the same God that he converted to Christian and they dated for 3 years before they got married. In fact, the guy became dipper even more than the lady.

But unfortunately, the second day of the marriage, the guy brought out his praying kettle and told the lady that, for good 3 years I have served your God, now it is time for you to serve my own God too. He said that he must not see her in church never again.

He deceived her that he's changed but after he got what he wanted, he showed his through colour.

This world is full of deceit, if you know someone deeply just hold on to the person, don't go and be looking for trouble.
who shared you the story, pls this is 2021 don't come and fabu us here oo, or come up with made up stories to support ur narrative. Edakun...
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by ronaldbecky(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
briggson07:
Please I need advice am 25 years old male and I have a young chubby female friend...
I think we are sexually attracted to each other but am afraid I don't want to ruin the platonic relationship we have been enjoying for the past 5 years,

Note am not in love but I feel so much for her as well am confuse please op and members I need help.

Thanks
so many people are mad
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by praiseneo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Namkbank:
People don't change
check your primary school picture and yourself now
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by ronaldbecky(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Slimdada:
The only person that can give me relationship advice is mr EAZI
I want to know how he penetrated otedola family
Because me I have been crushing on kiki osinbajo
I am Mr EAZI,U have to sniff a mad woman pussy for two night,with I white fowl,a goat and some cash to fortify u..u with not only penetrate into kiki family but go international ..i see u penetrating into Jeff Bezo family
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by ChocolateWine(f): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2021
briggson07:
Please I need advice am 25 years old male and I have a young chubby female friend...
I think we are sexually attracted to each other but am afraid I don't want to ruin the platonic relationship we have been enjoying for the past 5 years,

Note am not in love but I feel so much for her as well am confuse please op and members I need help.

Thanks

Bleep her and Bleep away your relationship. Obey God
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by bixton(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Apologies but he succeeded in that because she was not truly focused in her service to God.
She got so distracted in a lot of ways too numerous to mention.

But she refused to see. She made herself blind.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by MarkStephen130(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2021
yes, i used to do drugs, clubhouse, sex. But now i feel guilty when i do a tiny of it.. I reduced a lot, she said she'd leave if i don't stop
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Firefox234(f): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2021
I don change o,I no get sense again
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by ednut1(m): 12:35am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

So, people do change right?
some do some dont. You can generalize everyone
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by bixton(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2021
briggson07:

Thanks

Can you explain in clearer terms what you mean by the bolded to our understanding.
Thanks.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by bepositive11: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

Both. Mostly because I love her and she had made me a better man.

How did she make you a better man?
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by InfernoNig: 1:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

You go still give one geh belle.

For where? Condom all the way or no sex.
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Slimdada(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2021
ronaldbecky:
I am Mr EAZI,U have to sniff a mad woman pussy for two night,with I white fowl,a goat and some cash to fortify u..u with not only penetrate into kiki family but go international ..i see u penetrating into Jeff Bezo family

Lol amen �
If only wishes were horses
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by InfernoNig: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2021
bepositive11:

How did she make you a better man?

I am more responsible. I excited for each day to begin. She supports me, encourage me, doesn't judge my past, taught me about life (the female perspective) and I am now open to new thing. Though I am in the process as I really have trust issues and don't give a Bleep altitude.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by Amazingodii(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2021
'The Person I'm pretending to be really loves the Person you are pretending to be'.

Pesin wey get sense no go pretend for love.
I no wan hear love is blind.

I repeat na pesin wey get sense o!
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by CosmicJames(m): 1:41am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

That's the story of a pretender. Not that of a changed person.
In reality, humans don't change.
We only install/uninstall or activate/deactivate good and bad habits.
Just like the case of phones and computers. We install or activate the softwares and apps that we want or need in our phones or computers. And uninstall or deactivate the softwares and apps that we don't need/want.

The computers and phones doesn't change. But the softwares or apps running in them do

This statement suggest that people can get rid of a bad habit, and develop a good habit for someone they love if they really want to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by NEWSREPORT: 2:24am On Jan 17, 2021
It happened in this new movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGI1kWWcXfw
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:33am On Jan 17, 2021
CosmicJames:

That's the story of a pretender. Not that of a changed person.
In reality, humans don't change.
We only install/uninstall or activate/deactivate good and bad habits.
Just like the case of phones and computers. We install or activate the softwares and apps that we want or need in our phones or computers. And uninstall or deactivate the softwares and apps that we don't need/want.

The computers and phones doesn't change. But the softwares or apps running in them do

This statement suggest that people can get rid of a bad habit, and develop a good habit for someone they love if they really want to
Chai! I like this your illustration
Softwares and apps grin
Great piece.

1 Like

Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:34am On Jan 17, 2021
ednut1:
some do some dont. You can generalize everyone
True though
Re: Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? by LoveTalk(f): 3:36am On Jan 17, 2021
bixton:

Apologies but he succeeded in that because she was not truly focused in her service to God.
She got so distracted in a lot of ways too numerous to mention.

But she refused to see. She made herself blind.
I think love is blind at times but come to think of it, if you were in her shoe, what would you have done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deleted Post / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.