Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25866 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Christane:
It depends on the level of the cheating o ...bt she come and beg ..or even if she is too shy or maybe ashamed to beg ...bt u see changes in her ...I mean she ab grown more remorseful ... Den u can forgive her ...bt don't trust her 100 percent ...cus a leopard never change it spot

How do you love the person you don't trust?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Mydazz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Answer depends on the persons worth, and I mean that in every sense of it.
Ask Adam Nuru''s wife
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. aboki. where have you been?

I'm sure you're done trolling them in food section.

Not him.
Mic is a good christian. Just that I can't do Yoruba guys.

I'm good thanks and I've been around. Hope you're having a good weekend?

What's wrong with doing my Yoruba Broz? We're good u know.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by thuxzwda1: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Derare:
Once you cheat on me ,darling it's O.V.E.R .Except we re married that's when I might consider your stupid cheating ass

I suppose laugh but I no go laugh sha
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
I will forgive but treat her as a prostitute and practice safe sex with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Mrbenny001: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Una no de tire??
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by onadana: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
It depends. But I hate cheaters.

They never stop.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

I'm good thanks and I've been around. Hope you're having a good weekend?

What's wrong with doing my Yoruba Broz? We're good u know.

Yep.

I never said you guys are bad but... I have my reasons.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Blueelf: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
snowland:

She cried, asked for a 2nd chance. I didnt have the evidence that she had sex with the other guy, but I saw all their conversations. I asked her about it, she lied that there wasn't any conversation between them but stody changed when I told her all their conversations. She was sober and started apologizing. I truly love her and decided to give her a 2nd chance.
However, I'm finding it really hard to trust her now and my love for has dwindled greatly..

She lied at first....then admitted when you showed evidence.

Baba, she may not be repentant. She may have gotten better at hiding her promiscuity. Or she may be sincere...really hard to tell sha

May God guide you Sir
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
positivevibez:
I will forgive but treat her as a prostitute and practice safe sex with her

That's someone's daughter u know.

YOU NEED HELP.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by onadana: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
The problem with cheaters is that,they never stop.It is inbuilt,it can go on recess for a while.It always comes back to bite no matter how comfortable the relationship is.They still cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shugargal(f): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
bepositive11:

I disagree. A woman can't do anything to stop a man from cheating. If he wants to, he will, regardless of how amazing she is.
Final!

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by nathyx(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Man is polygamous in nature so it's normal for man to cheat however a lady opening her legs for another man is as good as a death sentence cos what has been fvcked cannot be unfvcked!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by factoryreset2: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Fella and Cuties!

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn.

Yes... My girlfriend cheated during her nysc in PH and I caught her. The only question I asked her was to choose between myself and the guy. I refused to pick her calls for 2 weeks until I was told she tried to commit suicide.

I forgave her and she is now my wife.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

In short, once a woman learns how to control her husband, she has overcome cheat in the relationships.

E shock you grin grin grin
I cnt stand another man seeing the unclothedness of the woman I want to marry...well seems like am going to be very much older than my wife..I just want her to be pure and also a virgin...most ladies are virgins but have given out their purity. If a guy kisses you, then you are don't posses that purity again. I have intentionally avoided women and have never dated because few I wanted to date like about 14 different ladies I was close to were virgins( hymen level) but don't posses that sexual purity, I just didn't dated any!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by oluwatosin070: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
My opinion though,

I will definitely forgive and move on but I'll be very careful.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
factoryreset2:

Yes... My girlfriend cheated during her nysc in PH and I caught her. The only question I asked her was to choose between myself and the guy. I refused to pick her calls for 2 weeks until I was told she tried to commit suicide.

You're so lucky.
Nice one.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by clockwisereport: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Shugargal:
Be calming down nwa nnaa

Shugar make I no lie you, una no deserve forgiveness most times

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
factoryreset2:

Ladies are mysterious oh, how can she claim to love you and still opened her leg for another man?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yep.

I never said you guys are bad but... I have my reasons.

Tribalistic reason isn't it?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
NoPerfectLife:
I cnt stand another man seeing the unclothedness of the woman I want to marry...well seems like am going to be very much older than my wife..I just want her to be pure and also a virgin...most ladies are virgins but have given out their purity. If a guy kisses you, then you are don't posses that purity again. I have intentionally avoided women and have never dated because few I wanted to date like about 14 different ladies I was close to were virgins( hymen level) but don't posses that sexual purity, I just didn't dated any!

Purity and virginity

Great piece
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
NoPerfectLife:

You're setting yourself up for a SHOCKER!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
onadana:
The problem with cheaters is that,they never stop.It is inbuilt,it can go on recess for a while.It always comes back to bite no matter how comfortable the relationship is.They still cheat.

What's wrong with cheating (as you call it)?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

You're setting yourself up for a SHOCKER!
Am planning of looking at ladies btw 18 years with few months. I just wish Nigeria is like Spain, where you can go for a 16 years old girl..
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Abdanny2000(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
I hate cheating so i don't think i can forgive my partner if caught cheating
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Purity and virginity

Great piece
I would open the thread asap
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
NoPerfectLife:

Am planning of looking at ladies btw 18 years with few months. I just wish Nigeria is like Spain, where you can go for a 16 years old girl..

Good luck!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Tribalistic reason isn't it?

Nope. I've got a very good Yoruba friend on here. So, it's not a question of tribalism.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
NoPerfectLife:

I would open the thread asap
Please do, I will support it.
Mention me
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
I hate cheaters with passion. I will not forgive her and that will be the end between us
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abdanny2000:
I hate cheating so i don't think i can forgive my partner if caught cheating

What's wrong with cheating (as you call it)?

Do you know that forgiveness is part of relationship/marriage?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope. I've got a very good Yoruba friend on here. So, it's not a question of tribalism.

We're not talking about having Yoruba friends - You're deflecting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.