Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101054 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Slynation(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Menh....all I can say is nawa oO!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Miyachi: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
softyorubaboi:
Guy, ask yourself why your life get too much drama like dis..U sure say dem never use u too?
grin cheesy grin

All these stories, I wonder why people always try to blame others for their misfortunes. We must just find a pattern where non exists. What you end up with is fantastic stories.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by samwheel(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

1000 likes for u bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by PDJT: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:
You take drugs and you want to prosper? Na blaming one girl for your misfortune. Not like I believe this fabricated story. I am sure the storyteller is on the first page with another moniker.

-What do you mean by: “You take drugs and you want to prosper?” Do have any evidence they don’t go together?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by semyman: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
OP double account, see time of post, see time of this response
Response already prepared before the post
Lazy youths everywhere replying their own post and being first to comment
"do this lady a favor by taking her to that church that reveals everything to me"
In fact, the original story is made up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Funkeshuga(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:

Your parents birth their real son. Only ediots pay bride price of non virgin lady

I'll rather not marry at all than pay a bride price of non virgin lady

Op please get sense, any input won't stop you from running down when this lady is around you, your future is more than any individual, is she the only lady in this world ?

You want to carry another person burden as an hustler? How then did you intend to grow?

Use ya number 6, is not their for decoration
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Slimdada(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Guy leave that babe and secure the bag,the kinda woman you are with can either build you or destroy you

what you need is a prayerful woman
first of all cash out loud other thing's will fall in place
real gees Don get love,we get money....
same girl will leave you for the next man when you are broke...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by jidxin(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Komolafe89:
some people dump pass sheep, you were told that som1 has been used, u even experienced the negative outcome yet still asking what to do.

I'll advice you to go for court marriage and blood oath
dumb not dump
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Accurate11(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Use the left over part of her that is not ritualize to bet in any premiership match on Saturday. Use betking not bet9ja
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
� � � � Guy leave her na. Make em no used ur destiny shine
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by CocaineLord(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
The rate at which nigerian women are being used for money rituals by yahoo boys is alarming..

All the yahoo boy has to do is keep spoiling her with expensive gifts and cash but her Glory has been used..

If you have a sister,please watch her well...All these yahoo boys have no mercy not even for their mother...They grew up thinking yahoo is about jazz...I fear for this generation smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Olayetan(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

You're blabbing nonsense, will Forbes carry someone who doesn't have physical assets, they are rich but you won't know them cuz their money ain't pure, if they have had visible assets then Forbes would have carried them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by LegalWolf: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rubbish posts. All these things are just used to scam people as ritual money doesn't exist. Why is there no ritual money in china, norway, saudi arabia and the likes. Upon our ritual money and spirituality, we are still a broke ass nation and the poverty capital of the world.

Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BRATISLAVA: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Martinez is totally innocent of this, because in all his tantrums- he can’t be this jobless. There is this other one with tonnes of monikers. He has them female sef, this is his work and he would always be on the first page to comment.

I noticed it on time, na to just ignore them and their topics. cheesy

martinez is the one who began his aggressive misogyny under the cover of the red pill and MGTOW. He opened loads of threads/topics endlessly.

He began the veneer of the "sensible" man who needs to hear from the man, and conjured all manner of scenarios that didn't happen in which the female was always the aggressor and manipulator and always lying.

When he had successfully instilled so much hate for women, he sat back and claimed he's deactivating and that he never taught them to hate.

But going through his comments, his hate could never be concealed. He opened several accounts to perpetuate the hate he had for women.

It is he who began all forms of toxic misogyny. They usually summoned him to threads like this and he would spew loads of hateful BS then give them high fives and on to the next thread, like that. He is that jobless, and his pupils can never forget him. Without him and the miseducated, toxic male chauvinists wouldn't abound.

But I have seen that lost she-male you're referring to. His case is serious.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Khaysee: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Touching
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by iykololo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

You must be below 17yrs.
Go face your books.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by stupidmod2: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
grown up like u
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Femeto: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
JP
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Seyzcham91(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Intoboy:

It's obvious you've been used for rituals too
You shouldn't hav told her,now you're in for it... I don't av space in my house i could av asked you to come ad stay. Ask righteousness,his house is big
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by ekevwe(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

Wetin dey here weh some people dey share lol.

I tire for social media jor
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by chaloskyx: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
no wahala now continue in the relationship and die before your time simple. i guess when you hear that one no one would tell you to forget about the crocodile tears shes crying especially when your life is at stake. sometime we just have to be blunt before ppl like you wakeup

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Tenaga: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
One in my area is braless
With a piercing pipe
Too fair to look upon.

Fornication every where

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by tolguy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
oga you be victim of yahoo pastor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by generationz(f): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
This issue of being used for ritual, all these babes wet dey buy houses and cars with sex nko, dem no use them too abi them sef be babalawo
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by NobleSeed(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
stchinedu:

I once read a similar story here on NL that made first page. I doubt this story...the ending did not justify the storyline.

How can you be asking for input when you already have the output?
lol
U mean say the yam and the knife dey him hand? Baba still dey find knife ni.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Rexnegro(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Komolafe89:
some people dump pass sheep, you were told that som1 has been used, u even experienced the negative outcome yet still asking what to do.

I'll advice you to go for court marriage and blood oath
hahahahahahahaha my belle o LMAO
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by kolaaderin: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Imagine this nonsense post from a student still in school, you should be reading your book not fucking around and believing in marabout. Nigeria is in particular up and down situation and thing are not always 100% smooth for anyone except the thieves. Watch yourself and stop believing someone is used for ritual, just tell us you don't like the girl simple.
Even your pastor na Yahoo. Marabout pastor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by chatinent: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pastors have been ruining homes since antiquity.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by obidevine(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

This is the only comment on this thread that makes sense. The rest is thrash

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Mydazz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shey won ka Pata e ni ?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:

Better oil dey your head. Make the alaye carry the girl go the church make pastor cure am fast no time for story.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by benpedro(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
See the kind of mentality Nigerian youths still have in 2021. Smh. I didn't even know why I opened this thread. Bunch of mentally lazy, superstitious youths. Instead of thinking of how to move your business forward, blame it on a poor girl lol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.