Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49235 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by nathyx(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Obviously you didn't do your homework well sorry to say so.cos if you did then she would never think of going back to her ex
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by mikkyangel3: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
"She was never your girl, it was just your turn."
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by iampeterben(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
My brother leave woman follow God!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Kayharry(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
She is on a revenge mission to her Ex
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by abimic(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
bro, the girl don go she don go. Just hope you learnt some few things. No matter how you love a woman, always be the man in the relationship and not be a sissy, do not let her overly have you by the balls. The guy she left you for is the one in charge of the relationship, the guy would control her tire and tire, even when she eventually marries probably another person, It would take divine self control for that guy not to have access to her cookie jar because he has her remote control. So bro, be the man and stop smiling sheepishly when you are with a woman and be the type who stands for something and not everything.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by socoy: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
silento:

Bro focus on your life what she came for she didn't found in you believe me she will pick her ex over you , she never hated her ex as she claim she used u to get close to her ex and to his attention sorry u has been used find a fresh babe and start new with her , next relationship once a girl is close or blah blah about her ex run it is not over yet between them ooo
grin
silento:

Bro focus on your life what she came for she didn't found in you believe me she will pick her ex over you , she never hated her ex as she claim she used u to get close to her ex and to his attention sorry u has been used find a fresh babe and start new with her , next relationship once a girl is close or blah blah about her ex run it is not over yet between them ooo
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by bukatyne(f): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!

Hahahahahaha!

If you cannot go forward, you go back. grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ursamajor: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol...'Hoping for the best' when you get dumped is not a gender thing.
...and based on my earlier assertion, I have seen more than 5 of them.

pocohantas:

Lmao. You guys always hope for the best when your girlfriends leave you. No be today.

Restless demons... grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by generationz(f): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
nathyx:
Obviously you didn't do your homework well sorry to say so.cos if you did then she would never think of going back to her ex

You were her rebound. If someone still talks about their ex so much in their new relationship even if angrily, they've not gotten over the person. Love, anger, pain are all emotions and emotion can easily change.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
ursamajor:
Lol...'Hoping for the best' when you get dumped is not a gender thing.
...and based on my earlier assertion, I have seen more than 5 of them.

Nah. It is worst for you guys. Girls do not go about wishing their EXes would remain single, that is a man’s thing. Always monitoring the sex life and marital status of their EXes.

I have seen MANY that got married to the next. Na una go still come create thread. cheesy

generationz:

You were her rebound. If someone still talks about their ex so much in their new relationship even if angrily, they've not gotten over the person. Love, anger, pain are all emotions and emotion can easily change.

Accurate. I had someone asking me out and everywhere you touch him, na im EX matter. Now I am friends with the EX and I don’t even know where that guy is.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Champneys: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
missiret:

Loud mouth kee you there��

You father, dirty girl! cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by christopheojo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot

You are right bro......any guy man can chop the pussy of his ex girlfriend any day any time if both of them meet in any lonely place

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?
There are some kinds of bonds that are unexplainable

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:

Actually, a guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship. cool

My bros, you are not far from the truth, if you are chasing a woman you most spend money, if you are attracted to a woman, initially she might not put money forward but there comes a time when u will spend also, talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by SPLENDID25(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Mikester post=98448448][color=#000099][font=serif][size=10pt]In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.
Sir!, you Are The Man!. Those Quotes, i Will Love To Know Where THEY Came From.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Jefferic(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Go for Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
First comment is everything. I think she did the right thing by leaving, instead of double dating. She has my respect
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by qtguru(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

Should you care or you should be focusing ahead, if you know you treated her well then move along, e go pain but man must live on

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Shormiey(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this truth and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by poweredcom(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Never ever trust a young lady especially in dis our country

Naija gals are messed up

I really don't like having them anymore around me

Only bang Dem and kick them out

@womenareapes see broda wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Donpenny(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Forget her she is confuse, that is how my ex then during my struggling days ran back to her ex thinking the guy don hammer doing yahoo, she never suspected the guy want to rain her relationship I told her she ignored me not quilt long I moved on and God picked my call the following year with a good paying FG jab , she ran back after her ex use and dump her within a month and I politely rejected her because am now married to a more beautiful slime girl with a beautiful soul. Till date she's regretting her action. One day she called me on whassp video call and insist she wanted to see my wife and I gave my wife my phone to speak with her and she busted into tear. Op may God change your story for better

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Candycrushy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pele dear....your favourite ex will still run back to you...be patient
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by PlainSight(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!
GBAM
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by usb2016(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bro, She used you to correct her mistakes and you become victim of relationship circumstances grin grin grin. Remember prick wey sweet don sweet finish and she is related to that her first prick sorry I mean ex grin grin that is why they will always meet. We move bro. grin

Alexgman1:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Gerrard59(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nonexistent2:
[b]When I tell simps that the only women that will love a man truly is his mother, sisters and daughters, they talk rubbish. [/b]Now it has ended in premium tears for this simp here. Oga your woman left you because you are a simp. If you had taken the redpill, she will still be fucking you now. Her redpill exboyfriend has taken the red pussy back to finish do a refuck so wait for awhile, he will soon be through with the pussy. I do it sometimes too. I like to refuck some of my old pussies and whenever I do, they quickly dump their simp boyfriends.

No lie stated. The only females who can love a man are his mom, sister(s) and daughters. Others simply are there to gain from him.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by sylve11: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot

10 gbosa for you! cool
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by EUEA: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
She playing mathes luv-dat is find x,she ws luking for x and she hs found her x nd has gone back to him(x)
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
wellmax:
I do one girl this thing ooo.
I left her and went back to ex and got married 5 months later.

Tee I am sorry, the situations were just beyond my control

Check well, that your ex when you go back to, her ex still dey fuucckk her till now.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by GossipCheff(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
I like this! Facts!!
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this truth and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Whois(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Some people are not loyal, I can assure you @op the problem is not you.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Gips: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

Most of the reply here boils down to... How hard you Bleep her... Maybe that's what she misses most from her ex. Women are very delicate when it come to sex. No matter how Rich and carrying you are, if u can't Bleep her very well 'sorry bro' she will go back to her ex that bang her very well and still beat her. Ur next galfrnd, pls implement this and you will thank later. Learn to Bleep ur gal very well bro... Na my advice for guyz be that...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ursamajor: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Have you not heard of the statement 'I don't want him anymore but I don't want anyone else to have him' ?

pocohantas:

Nah. It is worst for you guys. Girls do not go about wishing their EXes would remain single, that is a man’s thing. Always monitoring the sex life and marital status of their EXes.

I have seen MANY that got married to the next. Na una go still come create thread. cheesy

Accurate. I had someone asking me out and everywhere you touch him, na im EX matter. Now I am friends with the EX and I don’t even know where that guy is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.