Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49210 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Arabs999: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot
You are correct. And the second rule of dating states that you must never slack when doing justice to her kpekus..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Doyin400l(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hassan88:

Married Ke?
Not at all...

She stopped viewing my WhatsApp status!
This happened in August 2019!
For 6 months we didn't talk.
It was out of maturity that I called her one day to know how she is doing and I equally told her that if she needs anything, she can always call.

She is still very single!

Bro I like your maturity. But don't give her any money she's devilish.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Coinbased: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
A whoreee will always be a whoreee
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by bamasite2: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
You should actually be celebrating
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by wellmax(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
michaelpop50:

If he sure for you, drop her name make i help you ask IFA Oracle whether another man dey her life. Make una dey consult before una marry.

Nor be buy meeting her a Virgin oh. When in a breakup, she date somebody na.

Shine your eyes oh guy.

Ifá kò Ifà ní, date someone else, yes sure but nothing more.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Dbiks: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nope she went back to his fiance, you're the ex....
Move on bro.... Better things soon
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Funkeshuga(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stop dating non virgin lady not for just loyalty but to make her commit all her emotions to you

Average ladies are still loyal to their first love just because they made them a woman, that mentality had stink to many Nigeria ladies

Stop dating over used lady and get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Champneys:

Your father, your fu..cking brainless pleb!

Go su...ck a di...ck you raaasclart!

Father? Stop fooling yourself

You're an impotent and sterile bastàrd!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ekevwe(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

Comparison purpose bro. Allow her to go she might come back again but then use her and dump her
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by josite: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na w a o.so.ome cannot return in peace to where one is coming from if there is no going forward against.it is not about u.that is how 90 percent of women are made .I just told one that says she is married to stop calling my phone again.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
this means she was just using u to warm her body small pending when the ex accepts her back cheesy
take heart
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mandela27: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
lefulefu:
this means she was just using u to warm her body small pending when the ex accepts her back cheesy
take heart
grin Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Champneys: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Father? Stop fooling yourself

You're an impotent and sterile bastàrd!

Bring your sister let me test your claim on her and spunk some more on her dirty face, you stupid fu..cktard.

Vacuous troglodyte, choke on a fu...cking diseased dic...k!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
DaddyGngeess:

Nice one.. I always tell my guys this, men are meant to dominate, that means you don't need to be stingy too ooo, you spend like you are the boss..

You be real mumu. You spend like you are the boss? Spending like a boss on a girlfriend? Why some Naija guys useless for this Naija like this?

Simping dey your blood. You think say you be big boy but in reality, na Zombie you be

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
WilliamsDeGreat:

I check your dp and your A game no tight even from judging by your appearance alone.

The guy nor get swag at all. He come still dey dress like principal

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank your God that's just a year

Hope you have not spent too much

It has happened to me before but

You are wiser now.

If you ask her she were not ready yet

Be strong and move on, there are many fishes in the ocean

Stay blessed
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Oyindaberry(f): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
It’s simple! Suffer no dey taya your fiancée ni. A je iya a tun je ewe iya pelu, let her be.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by WilliamsDeGreat: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
michaelpop50:

The guy nor get swag at all. He come still dey dress like principal

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mad ooo.. Can't take a gal from the street... Guy god son save yo from DNA test in the future.. Make i shock u!! She been fing the ex since na now em kuku make em official again
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Gudlite: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

Run My Brother Run as fast as your leg can carry you.Your are lucky you are not married to her yet.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

That one is an emotionally unstable woman. But you see this attitude of monitoring EXs marital status? You guys do not need to be emotionally unstable to do it. It is in 99.912% of you guys.

When the new guy is better off, you guys will still be convincing yourselves he’ll fck and dump her. When it is obvious that won’t happen, una go start another cry of how she is materialistic and was probably seeing him while with you.

Years later, your jobs will now be to check how many kg she has added after childbirth. I fear who no fear una. grin grin

Why are you always fighting with guys on this forum? Don't you have better things to do with your life?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by phazotron(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Alexgman1:

You better leave that disrespectful clown of a girl, get yourself a new girl and make you some money.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Hassan88:

Married Ke?
Not at all...

She stopped viewing my WhatsApp status!
This happened in August 2019!
For 6 months we didn't talk.
It was out of maturity that I called her one day to know how she is doing and I equally told her that if she needs anything, she can always call.

She is still very single!

You be mumu for calling her after 6months. You call it maturity. Simp una be disgrace sha.

You even told her to call if she need anything. Animal nai you be. Them suppose chain your neck

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Arabs999:

You are correct. And the second rule of dating states that you must never slack when doing justice to her kpekus..

Tear the totoo if possible
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Basiljoe: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2021
michaelpop50:

You be real mumu. You spend like you are the boss? Spending like a boss on a girlfriend? Why some Naija guys useless for this Naija like this?

Simping dey your blood. You think say you be big boy but in reality, na Zombie you be

Hahahaha, I pray that God blesses you with enough money in this life and it must happen in Jesus name, Amen. Then you will remember me and remember what I said here...
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Basiljoe: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2021
michaelpop50:

Tear the totoo if possible
Jesus! grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2021
michaelpop50:

In a rich man's world, women and exotic cars are part of his properties..
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 27, 2021
DaddyGngeess:

In a rich man's world, women and exotic cars are part of his properties..

Shut your simping mouth. You are broke. You never see money.

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Bro ,there is nothing you're not doing right. She has been fvcking her ex,even while you guys were dating. Only say you didn't know.. Don't ask me how I knew that.. Na we dey run d show grin Now,one lesson you ought to learn from this ,is not to give ur heart to any pussy from now hence forth. They can never love you. Watch how she will come begging you to accept her back few months from now,after the ex must have rubbished her life. Her type are the feminists (bitter female)we have here on nairaland.
Bro package ur life,and leave those hoes to do what they know how to do best.. Hoeing around..
Sharp guy
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38am On Jan 27, 2021
jerry2cino:
Her ex dey Bleep am well well but you no Sabi maybe you be 1min guy. If you Bleep am well well she go stay with you
grin

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Intoboy(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Alexgman1:

Bro...love really do exists ad memories can never be forgotten,if my ex comes back to me I'll accept her with open hands cos we really did go tru lots of shit i can never forget, she's had an abortion for me,she gave her virginity to me...we cried together...we laughed together we played together we sacrificed for each other
She'll never forget all of this neither will i ad if she's opportune to love me again she will love with all of her heart.so don't blame ur ex you did nothing wrong she jus can't get him off her mind cos dey av been tru shit together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.