Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49211 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by bepositive11: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
trailblazar:

This is inspired.

My pleasure smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Champneys:

Everything is not about sex, you fu...cking dimwit!

Who is this twàt?! angry
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Adebayoaderayo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Relationships don't work nowadays because we're dating people who still love their ex �. We suffer � from insecurities we didn't create. We're dating people who date for the sake of showing their ex that they can live without them. We are dealing with broken � heart that we didn't break ��.
Pls don't engage in another relationship if you haven't move on with your ex...�
You only end up hurting � an innocent soul that love you genuinely�.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Cblessing(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is it! Well done bro!!

quote author=Mikester post=98448448]In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this truth and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.
[/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by wellmax(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
michaelpop50:

Check well, that your ex when you go back to, her ex still dey fuucckk her till now.

She never had anyone, we parted cause we thought we couldn't get married. We came together and married within 5 months.
I met her a Vee
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
ursamajor:
Have you not heard of the statement 'I don't want him anymore but I don't want anyone else to have him' ?

That one is an emotionally unstable woman. But you see this attitude of monitoring EXs marital status? You guys do not need to be emotionally unstable to do it. It is in 99.912% of you guys.

When the new guy is better off, you guys will still be convincing yourselves he’ll fck and dump her. When it is obvious that won’t happen, una go start another cry of how she is materialistic and was probably seeing him while with you.

Years later, your jobs will now be to check how many kg she has added after childbirth. I fear who no fear una. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by missiret(f): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Champneys:

You father, dirty girl! cheesy
dirty boy�
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by sylve11: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
PDJT:
-I always wonder men that intend to marry or marry women who has slept with another man, or men sometimes, whether they do it for cheap bride price or for what exactly.

-Brother, find yourself a virtuous woman, Biko.

grin cool
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by zudozz: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
I think it might have something to d with d different btw ur pryk n that of her ex.. grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by onadana: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot

And moreover,old firewood burns the most.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ursamajor: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ehn-ehn so you can easily diagnose those as emotionally unstable abi?
See the discuss is about girls who rush into marriage after a painful breakup only rush out or cheat indiscriminately again.
Most girls that do this mostly want to prove they've moved on/spite their Ex Bobo. Na after every every their eye dey always clear.

pocohantas:

That one is an emotionally unstable woman. But you see this attitude of monitoring EXs marital status? You guys do not need to be emotionally unstable to do it. It is in 99.912% of you guys.

When the new guy is better off, you guys will still be convincing yourselves he’ll fck amd dump her. When it is obvious that won’t happen, una go start another cry of how she is materialistic and was probably seeing him while with you.

Years later, your jobs will now be to check how many kg she has added after childbirth. I fear who no fear una. grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
ursamajor:
Ehn-ehn so you can easily diagnose those as emotionally unstable abi?
See the discuss is about girls who rush into marriage after a painful breakup only rush out or cheat indiscriminately again.
Most girls that do this mostly want to prove they've moved on/spite their Ex Bobo. Na after every every their eye dey always clear.

Anything to make yourselves feel better. When you guys are ready to marry, you will do it in 2wks and it won’t be rushing. When babe leave una marry in 3mths, you will start waiting for the marriage to crash. It will not crashhhhtongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by sisisioge: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmmm...it has nothing to do with you sweetheart, the flames with the ex hasn't quiet extinguished ni. That's why some of us kept recycling old flames. It is well o.

Please look forward...may God provide your own for you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
wellmax:

She never had anyone, we parted cause we thought we couldn't get married. We came together and married within 5 months.
I met her a Vee

If he sure for you, drop her name make i help you ask IFA Oracle whether another man dey her life. Make una dey consult before una marry.

Nor be buy meeting her a Virgin oh. When in a breakup, she date somebody na.

Shine your eyes oh guy.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by HabaHaba: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

Bros, it's obvious she loves the Geee more!! I also love the Gee because it means he's a master Player, that knows how to eat his cake and have it back asap!!!

Thats my style, eat, throw off the peal, and. Eh...... When u remember the taste of the peal, he eat the remainder.
. Byeeeee
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by hkidola00(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
bepositive11:

We can only hate people we love. The fact that she hated him so much meant that she was never over him. If she no longer felt anything towards him, including hate, then you know she was over him. She was never really over him in the first place. Watch out for this as you continue dating.
this sound true
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by payloader(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?
I keep telling guys to quit dating and marrying ladies that have had serious relationships in the past. Our people say "Old firewood dey catch kwik kwik". Don't be deceived by her initial rantings. She is just being emotional and looking for an outlet, and you are the outlet. Now, she is sober and reflective of what transpired between she and her ex. She has probably realized the role she played in the whole matter, and regretting why she overreacted. Guy, wise up. That is why many men are fathering their exe's children, and vise-versa.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
LordKO:
Two things are involved, either you were servile towards her, or you were self-absorbing and opportunistic towards her. Had it been you were a good and no-nonsense man, she either wouldn't have left, or you'd had been the one that dumped her.

You can never go wrong operating on a conscientious stance in any type of relationship.

The mistake he made is that, he didn't have other girlfriends by the side. Normally na 3 babes guyman suppose get.

He saw some read flags when she was talking about her ex but he still stayed because he doesn't have other babes in his life.

Your heart cannot break if you get 3 babes. Anyone dey misbehave, you bone and and toast another babe join. Always make sure say them be 3. Make competition dey.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
angelfallz:
was the ex the man that disvirgined her?

Abegi nor be by disvirgin oh.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Champneys: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Who is this twàt?! angry

Your father, your fu..cking brainless pleb!

Go su...ck a di...ck you raaasclart!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by angelfallz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
michaelpop50:

Abegi nor be by disvirgin oh.

True. But virginity has a huge role to play. Virgins are less likely to cheat than oloshos.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ursamajor: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
LMFAO... Fast-food marriages wey dey crash on their own at the first major quarell?
Anyways na the guys wey dey rush to marry u pipu like dat I pity sha

pocohantas:

Anything to make yourselves feel better. When you guys are ready to marry, you will do it in 2wks and it won’t be rushing. When babe leave una marry in 3mths, you will start waiting for the marriage to crash. It will not crashhhhtongue tongue
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Happen everyday. Dated a girl for 3-4 years, and she is married to her ex now

Omor, ds one loud oo shocked
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by thesmallgod(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Assistant boy friend
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Hassan88(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dear Bro,

Bro, yours is just one year, mine is 3 years!
She just dropped a message that she didn't want to continue with the relationship again. Just like that! And guess what? She went back to her ex and I just told her OK, ALL THE BEST! I didn't ask her what happened, what I did or what made her to take that decision.

I loved her but didn't allow myself to be disturbed or sickened by her decision because it would have drawn be backward in a way that I had regretted it.

I simply deleted all her pictures from my phone and my laptop and in few days I learned to let her go. It really hurt, u know! And she never complained about anything until she ended our relationship.

Since I could move on!!!
You can too!!!!

Please move on!

BECAUSE SHE WAS NEVER YOURS!!
YOURS WILL STAY!!!
THANK.
YOURS SINCERELY,
EL PADRINO.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Rajahbite(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Op have you ever heard the adage "The devil you know is better than an angel you don't know" ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Penboy: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hassan88:
Dear Bro,

Bro, yours is just one year, mine is 3 years!
She just dropped a message that she didn't want to continue with the relationship again. Just like that! And guess what? She went back to her ex and I just told her OK, ALL THE BEST! I didn't ask her what happened, what I did or what made her to take that decision.

I loved her but didn't allow myself to be disturbed or sickened by her decision because it would have drawn be backward in a way that I had regretted it.

I simply deleted all her pictures from my phone and my laptop and in few days I learned to let her go. It really hurt, u know! And she never complained about anything until she ended our relationship.

Since I could move on!!!
You can too!!!!

Please move on!

BECAUSE SHE WAS NEVER YOURS!!
YOURS WILL STAY!!!
THANK.
YOURS SINCERELY,
EL PADRINO.

Is she married now?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by shege45: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
stupidmod2:
thus making u not to focus on ur life, abegi
You dey talk another thing. Lol
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Hassan88(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Penboy:

Is she married now?

Married Ke?
Not at all...

She stopped viewing my WhatsApp status!
This happened in August 2019!
For 6 months we didn't talk.
It was out of maturity that I called her one day to know how she is doing and I equally told her that if she needs anything, she can always call.

She is still very single!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Maski87: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
He probably has more money and knows how to treat a woman
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
angelfallz:

True. But virginity has a huge role to play. Virgins are less likely to cheat than oloshos.

Yes i agree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.