Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49213 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by missyblissy: 2:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Stop dating non virgin lady not for just loyalty but to make her commit all her emotions to you

Average ladies are still loyal to their first love just because they made them a woman, that mentality had stink to many Nigeria ladies

Stop dating over used lady and get sense

Wow really..... I laugh in Swahili... Continue.... grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Munzy14(m): 5:05am On Jan 27, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot
grin

If the EX was her first, forget it...She has returned home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Funkeshuga(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2021
missyblissy:

Wow really..... I laugh in Swahili... Continue.... grin grin

Non virgin ladies associating of Nigeria don show face

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot

That's the first thing I try to find out if she's still contact whether friends or business partner. I none get energy to they foollow guy drag babe.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by erhabor11(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this truth and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.
Abeg what is the name of this app in pic
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2021
erhabor11:
Abeg what is the name of this app in pic
Psychology facts, available on playstore and random sites
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by erhabor11(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:

Psychology facts, available on playstore and random sites
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by HAgbonna(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Here is the butter truth; "when a girl repeatedly talks about her ex, just know she still loves better watch your back" all the stories of I hate him blah blah blah. Are just a just a foreign way of saying I hate that he left me but if e comes back I will go with him.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2021
michaelpop50:

Shut your simping mouth. You are broke. You never see money.

My guy chill now, calm down abeg, we no dey quarrel oo, you don't know me and you don't know anything about me so normally is wrong addressing me like,l this now, is not good to insult people u have not met or know anything about ok.. no worry everything will be alright, keep pushing it don't give up ok. Wish you luck
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Apart from Toto wetin she dey contribute for your life abeg forget all these liability girls

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
michaelpop50:

Why are you always fighting with guys on this forum? Don't you have better things to do with your life?

Don’t you guys have better things to do than opening multiple accounts to follow and troll me? If hypocrisy and double standards wasn’t something that comes to your gender easily, I would have seen a Chief Whip like you asking your brothers that question.

Don’t look for trouble and claim anyone is fighting with you. The guilt-tripping won’t work on me because I will whoop your ass well if I am in the mood. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t you guys have better things to do than opening multiple accounts to follow and troll me? If hypocrisy and double standards wasn’t something that comes to your gender easily, I would have seen a Chief Whip like you asking your brothers that question.

Don’t look for trouble and claim anyone is fighting with you. The guilt-tripping won’t work on me because I will whoop your ass well if I am in the mood. Thank you

Abeg oh. I am not among those people you are accusing oh. Though this is a new account. I think I remember you from the astrology trend. Aren't you an Aquarius?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by alexola20(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2021
alexola20:
So because I want to attract a fish-smelling kitten,I should be acting and not really be myself so a w I'll man won't see me as weak.
Bros reading this,just be yourself and any reasonable woman will see what she likes in you without forming a macho man.
Who asked you to pretend? Who asked you to alter your personality?

Let me be clear - Your attitude is based on how people treat you and is subject to change while your personality is who you are which can never change. I urged the male readers to change their attitudes towards ladies because most of them need to. It has less to do with personality.

You have to understand that chasing a lady is good but attracting a lady is better. You can't be a loser and expect reasonable ladies to look your way. Ladies are generally attracted to men who are more masculine and successful not mere men. If you desire better women then rise up to the level that attracts them. If your attitude is that of a weak man then it's time to change not because your heart has been broken but because you have to else...

Every level you enter in life requires a new you. The earlier you accept this, the better it will help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by lwsquotes: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

[url] https://lwsquotes.com/creepy-things-to-say[/url]

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by NovusHomo(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

"OMOWALE" to the ex. grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Hassan88(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Doyin400l:

Bro I like your maturity. But don't give her any money she's devilish.

Thanks, bro
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Hassan88(m): 5:36am On Jan 29, 2021
michaelpop50:

You be mumu for calling her after 6months. You call it maturity. Simp una be disgrace sha.

You even told her to call if she need anything. Animal nai you be. Them suppose chain your neck

Cow
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by alexola20(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2021
alexola20:
Be calming down.
Nothing is important in this life.We are all passing by.

I was calm all the way. Not emotional smiley
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by AlphaSoul: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this truth and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you
Word!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by meobizy(f): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2021
None of the above. Women are illogical entities. Find a new girl, go back to an ex or retire to both your hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.