Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49209 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Denique(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
You were obviously a rebound. Hard luck!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by 001spice: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?
Thank ur star u haven`t marry her coz that would ave been worst. The truth is she love her ex more than you.so kindly just 4get bout her n let her go. Shikena
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by evil1: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?
Just play Let her go by Passenger and then let her go and stop tagging her as your fiancee.
She was still hurt by the way her ex left and so she still wanted him back badly that was why she spoke bad about him to make you think your safe.
maybe you haven't even proposed that was why she went back to him or used you to pass time to erase her feelings for her ex but couldn't.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Womanizer(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Date a virgin, you will not hear.

Oga stop deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by HisMajesty1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
All you liars just latching on to this 'ex' thread... Cause you know it will draw attention if Nairalanders... Who dash you ex.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by JordanMichael(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
I think her ex has more sophisticated cocumber than you have grin women and bigger cocumber be like lai lai mohamad and LIE

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Dpaulie(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
That means u thief somebody’s property but the owner has finally come.. no cheating
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by isax(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!

Hmmm... Oya talk another one
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by emmnprince(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

That includes your sisters, step-sisters, step-nieces, cousin sisters, nieces, aunties, and whoever is a female blood in your family. Right?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Druss(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Guy, forgive her and move on with your life. It may seem painful but move on. God has someone better planned for you.

Note the above only applies if you are a better person so don't stop advancing physically, intellectually and spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by LordKO(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Two things are involved, either you were servile towards her, or you were self-absorbing and opportunistic towards her. Had it been you were a good and no-nonsense man, she either wouldn't have left, or you'd had been the one that dumped her.

You can never go wrong operating on a conscientious stance in any type of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by angelfallz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
was the ex the man that disvirgined her?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DoubleEngine007: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
Bro ,there is nothing you're not doing right. She has been fvcking her ex,even while you guys were dating. Only say you didn't know.. Don't ask me how I knew that.. Na we dey run d show grin Now,one lesson you ought to learn from this ,is not to give ur heart to any pussy from now hence forth. They can never love you. Watch how she will come begging you to accept her back few months from now,after the ex must have rubbished her life. Her type are the feminists (bitter female)we have here on nairaland.
Bro package ur life,and leave those hoes to do what they know how to do best.. Hoeing around..

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by gigabyte13: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
let me give you an advise.... from personal experience

Dont ever ever allow her back or beg her to stay,
move on with your life, make money, make money oooooo
lgnore her through whatever means, greet her when you meet physically but never ever discuss about the break up again move on with your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by gidado14(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

sowhat you sef goback to your ex equation balance

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Fiscus105(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Atimes guy who believed he is the main and only guy banging his girl might not be 3rd choice if you ask the lady in question.

Inside life, so many dirty and astonishing relationship stuffs. The more you look the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by isax(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i don't have that she went back to him?

You sure say no be that 'Ex'(now current) be the first to swim inside her river or shine her congo?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Raychee(f): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Happened to one of my male friends too. The girl even carry belle join while my friend has not opened her pant before grin because she said she was a virgin. His first and second girlfriend went back to their exes and both got pregnant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Lordswazz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
missiret:
I don't know why people won't stay away of their ex, you broke up with them for a reason.

It's not all Exes you break up with. Some did the "breaking" without your consent while you still loved them to bits.

Now, if that ferocious love turns to raging hate, it can still be transformed back to passionate love most times if the person comes back and works hard to win you.

What you said applies mostly to the ones you initiated the breakup.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by membranus: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!

"Na who get mind dey love ooo"

So true.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by bepositive11: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

We can only hate people we love. The fact that she hated him so much meant that she was never over him. If she no longer felt anything towards him, including hate, then you know she was over him. She was never really over him in the first place. Watch out for this as you continue dating.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Lastmankc(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You don chop her?If you don chop,nothing dey there
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
missiret:
I don't know why people won't stay away of their ex, you broke up with them for a reason.

Would the world be better if everyone processed dating in this manner?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by jerry2cino(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
You no dey Bleep am well well that why she don run leave you, next time you get one again, Bleep am wella and that one go stay

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by bepositive11: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
gidado14:

sowhat you sef goback to your ex equation balance

grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Drone95(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
winkcongrats, u have just been saved of DNA wahala

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
bepositive11:

We can only hate people we love. The fact that she hated him so much meant that she was never over him. If she no longer felt anything towards him, including hate, then you know she was over him. She was never really over him in the first place. Watch out for this as you continue dating.
This is inspired.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by naijadrivablog: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Okafor's law of congodymamics cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fiancee indeed. Whenever they breakup with you guys, that is when you’ll remember the lady was your fiancee. Whereas you have been dating her for a 100yrs without any plan.

It has nothing to with sex sef. Not all EXes are bad and if they have both realized their mistakes and ready to take it to the next level- sorry for you.

All of you come online to be typing evening newspaper, while placing someone’s daughter on hold. Padlock boyfriends.

Make no mistakes, even guys do it. Seen it play out many times. The interesting thing about this situation is, they usually get married in record time.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by jerry2cino(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Her ex dey Bleep am well well but you no Sabi maybe you be 1min guy. If you Bleep am well well she go stay with you
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Okortor: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
You have said it all.......same applies to a wife, cut all forms of communication she has with her ex and any oda male friend with ulterior motive as woman are naturally known to be a weaker vessel and are quick to be vulnerable.
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Ayo2004: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
You are everywhere,must u always comment this? grin,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.