Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (41063 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by GodWrites: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2021
The fact remains that your fiancee is a potential cheat, or already cheating and yet to be caught.

That's why she took it personal, she's feeling guilt already!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by GodWrites: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2021
tnerro1:
You bleep my brother, I kee you. Then we both sit down over bottles of beer to discuss how useless you were

A man that has no respect for your wife or girlfriend, to the extent of sleeping with her definitely doesn't respect you as a person.

The last thing I'll do is drinking beer with someone who just bleeped my fiancee.

Use your brain please!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by tnerro1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
GodWrites:

A man that has no respect for your wife or girlfriend, to the extent of sleeping with her definitely doesn't respect you as a person.

The last thing I'll do is drinking beer with someone who just bleeped my fiancee.

Use your brain please!

You need to be calming down

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by EaglesEyes1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wait a minute ooo, why didn't you ask her if she had or wants to cheat on you with your brother. Be careful ooo, this is a red flag you should handle with serous consideration.

6 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Drsnives(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Martinelli35: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:

cousins?
yeah she does
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Martinelli35:
She took it really personally. My question is, did I do anything wrong?

She wants to believe there is room for forgiveness if/when you discover her fvkups. My advise to you is to
- Reiterate your stand firmly and sternly
- Assure her that you are even worst than that guy
- Do not lose guard.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Martinelli35:
yeah she does
and she is willing to forgive if you sleep with her cousin?
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Martinelli35: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:
and she is willing to forgive if you sleep with her cousin?
she defo wouldn’t
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Your not wrong Bro just that she took it the wrong way
Sometimes when I think of it that I’ll live with a woman for the rest of my life I’ll just sigh and shake my head.only married men will understand

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Mrscarter(f): 3:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée. I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything, A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up. He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama. On his Brother’s carton he wrote “ my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.
Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me , I send her funny videos I see online . We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone , nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her. She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally. My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

No. I think your logic is sensible.

3 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by kolade560: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Cutehector:
You didnt do anything wrong my brother. Fear women that ask such questions.

You should have even told her you will shoot her if you find out she cheated with your brother. She willl never cheat.
She will still cheat but very careful.
When a lady ask such, be quiet.l she won't know your mind and that's better.

5 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Jasonjay101(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2021
adesile8697:
Ask her if you fvck her sister and she catch own how e go be las last?
What will happen?� You will expect her to forgive him so that her marriage will not scatter and because it's men's nature to cheat and she might not even forgive her sister again. Sometimes if wonder why same punishment and ridicle women go through because of adultery funication, why can't men go through same

4 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Midas01: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Ultimas: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2021
It is a bad thing to happen. As for your fiancee, it is time to look for another one.

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Martinez39s(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2021
You did nothing wrong.

6 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by elmodee7(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Very common practice in the FLAT LAND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by googlepikins: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2021
That's the end, friends I would forgive but Brother? That's the end of story

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by iscom(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Shey!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by melodyogonna(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?
She is not being logical. Women can be very sentimental when they're really into you, dem no dey like see reason, she'll calm down eventually, that's not an argument you can win, better stop trying to make her understand

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by AZControversial(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2021
RED FLAG..... GIANT RED FLAG!!!

She's barely sensitive on the issue and already wants you to pick her over family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by googlepikins: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2021
elmodee7:
Very common practice in the FLAT LAND

Kano Abi? That's why they're breeding bastard children like rats

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by ArcAdebayo(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2021
You have spoken well.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by frankfrank(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Make see the video, I beg you!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?
NO. YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THAT LADY.MOST LIKELY SHE WILL NEVER BE FAITHFUL TO YOU.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by joyandfaith: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

You did not do anything wrong. Bible says out of abundance of heart , mouth speaks out. She was expressing her mind.
Your brother is your blood but a betrayal. Marriage contract can be annulled due to fornication. It is only negative DNA test that can cancel kinship.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by cybersoldiers: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
H
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by OgaNurse: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

You didn't say anything wrong, I'd do the exact same thing except one. Tell her what I will do!!
Sometimes, the truth isn't for everyone.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by mikaael(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

I think you are getting it wrong and I want to tilt towards her argument....
Your brother has also betrayed the trust and the blood between the two of you as much as your wife has done too
Yes....he is your brother by blood, but you and your wife has also shared the blood covenant
Marriage between a man and a woman even goes beyond that of siblings.....
Can you have sex with your siblings?? Absolutely NO!!!!....or why did you think the Bible said a man will leave his father and mother and become one flesh?
If you can forgive your brother by virtue of blood.....you should also be able to forgive your wife who even have a much more relationship with you....a woman that has seen your unclothedness? That probably has given you children......
The marriage covenant is a heavy one bro.....
Try and understand it
It's your choice at the end tho but this is just my take

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by LastProphet: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2021
silento:
I will repeat it again go and hustle my brother make money Bleep as much as u can ,

I won't tell u that u are wrong or right or either is ur babe

But girls wahala too much

2021 should be all about making money and enjoying life till 2023

For now things no too set for this country

Added :
God just save you from buying Valentine gift just maintain ur ground it February 15

Hahahahaha, veeeeeery bahd boy! Funny enough you are right
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by AfroKnight: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2021
cheesy

Women hate logic.

Your bro is your blood. That will never change. Your wife is not your blood.

But the truth for me is, if my brother slept with my wife, I would cut him off forever. There are some lines you should never cross even if you’re family.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.