Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (41558 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by seanjy4konji: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
If you like no enjoy the rest of your day...Before nko?
drimzsmoke:

Yes I am,thank you very much sir....Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Commentor: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
You mean when your brother sleeps with ya galfriend?
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
All these drama on-top cheating Na to disown the two of them kia kia, no time to waste on wicked people.

Truthfully, brother would likely be forgiven sooner or later.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Maxwell4404(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Then you sleep with her sister too, life goes on
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by DrayZee: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
I despise many antics of our beloved vagina people...

But in this case she has a point and should be rightly upset.

In matters of betrayal, your brother should be held to an even higher standard than your wife.

If your brother bangs your wife, he committed the bigger fvck up.

Blood is overrated. Judge people only by their behavior and actions.

If you go back far enough, we are all related.

The Bleep up’s are equal. A wife who got down with her husband’s brother can’t be forgiven for any reason.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

This reminds me of the program called cheaters. There was a black woman who was cheated on by her boyfriend with her own sister. She found out and still forgave her sister but threw out the boyfriend like a piece of trash.

But in the fake story you narrated, it not a relationship but marriage. Believe me, you will never have the same relationship with your brother as before if that happened to you.

A brother who sleeps with your wife can kill you.

5 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by promiseland245(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2021
If she can rant and raise dust for something so superficial, think about what she would do when something really solid and tangible transpire between you both.
Your Assertion is your assertion culled from your belief system, family ties and perception about life and so is hers.
Mellow down and really dissect this issue because such characters are Prelude to what awaits you guys crossover into Marital hood.
#PayAttention
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Tonnyray: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
I'd kill my brother though..
No forgiveness for such in my books.

4 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by sanpipita(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
DrayZee:

She isn’t just family...she’s a fiancée, who cheated.
Forgiving her doesn’t necessarily mean taking her back.

Read the whole op thread again, the issue was a wife and brother, regardless if you dont think the person you want to marry or already married wont be/isn't part of your family then you have no business being with them
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Ligxy(f): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Why are you people even discussing such?
There are some "what ifs" that shouldn't even apply to you at all if you really choose the right person with the help of GOD.
Very disgusting topic to discuss with your wife.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Olayetan(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

Why she dey emphasize on that assumption if not she intends to cheat.

I'm sure smart girl wouldn't even ask that question cux it's too sensitive..

I've seen the video, funny the white guy that posted it just created fake content to get views n likes, all his videos aren't base on true life content.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by uthlaw: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Jasonjay101:

What will happen?� You will expect her to forgive him so that her marriage will not scatter and because it's men's nature to cheat and she might not even forgive her sister again. Sometimes if wonder why same punishment and ridicle women go through because of adultery funication, why can't men go through same
use ur brain when you want to comment next time...
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Yankee101: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Not everything you see on the internet is true

Remember that
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by uthlaw: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2021
mikaael:

I think you are getting it wrong and I want to tilt towards her argument....
Your brother has also betrayed the trust and the blood between the two of you as much as your wife has done too
Yes....he is your brother by blood, but you and your wife has also shared the blood covenant
Marriage between a man and a woman even goes beyond that of siblings.....
Can you have sex with your siblings?? Absolutely NO!!!!....or why did you think the Bible said a man will leave his father and mother and become one flesh?
If you can forgive your brother by virtue of blood.....you should also be able to forgive your wife who even have a much more relationship with you....a woman that has seen your unclothedness? That probably has given you children......
The marriage covenant is a heavy one bro.....
Try and understand it
It's your choice at the end tho but this is just my take
read your comment again,is there any sense in what you wrote!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by DrayZee: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2021
sanpipita:

Read the whole op thread again, the issue was a wife and brother, regardless if you dont think the person you want to marry or already married wont be/isn't part of your family then you have no business being with them
Yeah. And he stated the ways in which his wife became his family, which are correct.
He may resent his brother, but he’s not going to avoid his whole family just because of his brother. Eventually, he’ll let go of whatever pain he was holding on to.
As for the wife, divorce can end all connections with her in one go...unless they have children, then it’ll be just like his brother’s case. He’ll eventually forgive her too, and they may get back together.
It seems the OP and his fiancée were looking at it from different perspectives.
The woman is right (from a certain perspective).
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by uthlaw: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2021
sanpipita:
Why are marrying her if you dont see her as your family? some of you are just plain stupid.

Lots of people telling you, you did nothing wrong i feel sorry for you if you are listening to them
your English show how stupid and folish your brain is!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by uthlaw: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are funny. So, you think you will be able to forgive your brother? Bro, it is not possible. The wound is there forever.

What will make you forgive your brother, you will forgive your wife too. Why? Only a heart God ministers to personally can forgive such (assuming the man is not jazzed or not influenced by something he gets from either the wife or brother).

Bro, be wise. Avoid such talk. It's TRUE, you have already shown you will likely choose your brother over her even such don't happen. Your partner's mind is scanning at a very high speed at the moment. You have triggered something huge in her.

The right way is that your spouse comes first, but marriage today is rubbish. You can see that men have given up on marriage because they know women arent loyal these days. And why are women not loyal, cos men arent loyal too.

The irony part Is that those who want to be loyal find it hard to trust anyone. But see eh...the solution is knowing God deeply so you choose rightly.

I am concerned about you and your partner. Already, there is a crack in the wall. I guess it's just sex you guys are having. Hmmmm!

If you choose rightly, she will be your priority. And such will not happen. I cannot even discuss such cos such mistake will not happen. Choosing a good spouse is the antidote to getting into this scenario. Why would I want to even discuss it with someone I am staying with or who i want to stay with? Check yourself sir.
I won't say anything because only a stupid guy will follow advice from a lady.....choose daughter of Eve over blood....you funny Sha!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Cutehector:
You didnt do anything wrong my brother. Fear women that ask such questions.

You should have even told her you will shoot her if you find out she cheated with your brother. She willl never cheat.
If she's going to cheat, she will.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by seyz91(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2021
you did right

and never wrong about anything

no mind vagina people

dey think with their bress, yansh and pussy as its only and all thet have to offer

i would have said same thing if i was in your shoe too

so kudos to your smartness
Martinelli35:

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Anndrew(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2021
tnerro1:
You bleep my brother, I kee you. Then we both sit down over bottles of beer to discuss how useless you were
yeah gud for u...and u think her family will let u live...u will b in prison and sentence to her death...ur brother is d winner...ba for prison u go drink d beer...May d this scenario not play on in ur life.....pls nairalanders,person kill him father,the him brother kill am...make una judge the matter...
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by asiwajufela(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Well, like the poster said he has the right to choose who he forgives but if you can forgive your brother , why cant you forgive your wife too??

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by DAMN99: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2021
You did not do anything wrong my brother, vagina people have too many issues I tell you. Let her rant all she want but always remind her your stand on the issue incase she nurtures any funny ideas. I never argue with women. Whenever they want to start arguing with me, I will just reiterate my stand and keep quiet for the rest of the time. I do this to my mother and my sisters too.
Lol that is so me, all my life I have never have strength for argument, I just keep it on a silent mode
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Elsueno: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2021

That wouldn't even matter if she doesn't intend to cheat. unless of course she intends too, then dats a different matter all together
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Elsueno: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Tonnyray:
I'd kill my brother though..
No forgiveness for such in my books.

I won't kill even a random man because of a woman, talk less of my blood brother. Not possible at all!

just send them packing so they can go fuvck each other legally without stress. Hell, I will even forgive them sef....Just forgiveness woh grin cheesy
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by vickydevoka(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
johnkey:
what do you expect from these sextoys? with their fish brain... i'm sure the sextoy is cheating on you,they always do. anyway we will be waiting for that story later .
Fish brain I agree. intimacy gadget I no gree.

N na God Make Dem like dat. Nobody create themselves
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by sanpipita(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2021
DrayZee:

Yeah. And he stated the ways in which his wife became his family, which are correct.
He may resent his brother, but he’s not going to avoid his whole family just because of his brother. Eventually, he’ll let go of whatever pain he was holding on to.
As for the wife, divorce can end all connections with her in one go...unless they have children, then it’ll be just like his brother’s case. He’ll eventually forgive her too, and they may get back together.
It seems the OP and his fiancée were looking at it from different perspectives.
The woman is right (from a certain perspective).

I don't think this has to come for any perspective, anyone that's open to forgive will do so regardless of relations, I agree with the fiancée who says both deserve equal punishment.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by djranking00(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Your wife is also your family...well it depends on the situation a brother that can sleep with your wife can also sleep with your daughter or kill you this blood and family thing is sometimes overrated if I were in op shoes I won't answer her I don't like been predicted like a bet

There is nothing like forgive and forget the mark will always be there i will definitely forgive both but won't have anything serious to do with them wife go go her papa house as for my brother we go surely meet for family the relationship can never be desame

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by enemyofprogress: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2021
All I know is that I’m madly in love with Dominique and she is driving me crazy. Olunmercy56 is jealous of us tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2021
uthlaw:
I won't say anything because only a stupid guy will follow advice from a lady.....choose daughter of Eve over blood....you funny Sha!
Your papa must be stu.pid if he has at anytime taken advice from your mama. You are also a foolish man for listening to your mama who is female. So you see that you and your papa are both stu.pid. wink
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by BlissGod: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

May that bitterness you have towards Nigerian girls choke you to death.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by omoadeleye(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

You are absolutely not wrong king.
Don't let anyone get in between your family.

I don't know why she just brought that up, but be careful henceforth.

Is from play that the truth always reveals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.