Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (41052 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Ugmama(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

As we have different faces, naso we get different levels of brain in this life. Childish brain, mature brain and outdated brain.

The one wey full nairaland na childish brain of kids.

There are certain things you keep to yourself even if you think you're right to keep your relationship or marriage if you value it.

Why would you forgive your brother and antagonize your fiancee?

Bro, you're totally wrong and even if everyone supports your school of thought, I won't.

Well I suppose you're not married hence you know nothing about marriage or its commitment.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Elsueno: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tonnyray:
Loyalty is what makes you family in my world.
Now read again and determine if that mongrel is my brother.

Bros....are u a crime Lord...u sound so gangster...no offense pls
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Angeldemon: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

You did and said the right thing. Family will always be attached to eachoher but trst can be broken. Besides her even arguing about such a thing should be a serious RED FLAG to you.
I mean why would a woman who isnt harboring the thought of cheating in future be so angry at such if she knows her heart is clean?
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Okhuadams(m): 5:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Martinelli35:

maybe you have a brother she is already planning to get down with that is if the banana has not already visited the monkeys mouth,. I see no reason for anger except she is planning to do it
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by HOB777(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2021
I guess most people here just got it totally wrong with the young lady... she's not defending or glorifying cheat she was more of the fact that the OP acknowledge her ties with just mere marital/relationship ties rather than what should be the one that can't be easily or totally let go like the one he has for his brother...
Committed ladies don't like hearing or being treated as such.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2021
You did not do anything wrong my brother, vagina people have too many issues I tell you. Let her rant all she want but always remind her your stand on the issue incase she nurtures any funny ideas. I never argue with women. Whenever they want to start arguing with me, I will just reiterate my stand and keep quiet for the rest of the time. I do this to my mother and my sisters too.
Hahahhahahaha so you have teach me to keep quiet
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Cutehector:
lmao, if you dont scare these daughters of eve, they will misbehave.
Hahahhahahaha alot of men have seen shege from that gender
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by studentwriter(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:
I tire o...grin

This kind cheating is a dorime type..lol

And deserves a dorime style of break up.
what is dorime?
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Kennyprince: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bro u are right here. I admire your use of logic in assessing this matter.

Your woman is only reasoning low, like a woman that she is. So far as your brother didnt force her to having sex with him, then she doesnt deserve any forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.