Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (41057 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Gee64: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2021
A similar scenario occurred in my area too.
This young man's elder brother asked the younger brother to stay in his house and take care of his wife and his child when he travelled abroad but on his return, the wife had two children for the younger brother!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Cutehector:
You didnt do anything wrong my brother. Fear women that ask such questions.

You should have even told her you will shoot her if you find out she cheated with your brother. She willl never cheat.

A cheater will still cheat, she will only work on how not to get caught just to avoid shooting
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Bimpe29: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Spot on. Once loyalty is lost, everything is lost and gone.

As for blood relation, it's really a tie that can never be cut.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Tonnyray: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Elsueno:
I won't kill even a random man because of a woman, talk less of my blood brother. Not possible at all!
Loyalty is what makes you family in my world.
Now read again and determine if that mongrel is my brother.

4 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by uthlaw: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Your papa must be stu.pid if he has at anytime taken advice from your mama. You are also a foolish man for listening to your mama who is female. So you see that you and your papa are both stu.pid. wink
this is an example of fish brain....
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by papin190: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
My take is that women just love to try another d***. I'm married and all the ladies I bleeped know my wife,the only person I don't want to know if she's cheating on me for now is my wife. Make I take focus.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
The bond between you and your brother is blood, the bond between you and your wife/fiancee is trust...

She took for granted the only thing that makes you guys a couple, and thus should be dumped without thinking twice...

Even if I want get wahala with my brother, e no fit be because of woman, I know say I go vex with my brother, but I'd rather let the woman go than my own brother go...

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by mikaael(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
uthlaw:
read your comment again,is there any sense in what you wrote!

Probably you did not read it with sense or you don't possess one
They are my views.......read the last Statement
When is it a crime for one to air their opinions ?
Must you insult people you don't even know ?
Why not read and scroll away if it doesn't align with you??
Idiot

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by OKOATA(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
justosee:
what you explained to her should be the decision of any man with brain.

The only thing holding married couples together is the marriage vow, but your brother is your blood.

I won't have anything to do with either of them in my own case. I could decide to deal with them depending on how pained I am.
Guy if your brother sleep with your wife you better don't hate him because of one puszy hoe. If my brother does that I might stay away for a while but at some point he's my blood I will only be careful around him.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by marsup: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
If your brother has the guts to sleep with your wife, he can one day kill you. Blood or water, betrayal is betrayal.

3 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by OKOATA(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jasonjay101:

What will happen?� You will expect her to forgive him so that her marriage will not scatter and because it's men's nature to cheat and she might not even forgive her sister again. Sometimes if wonder why same punishment and ridicle women go through because of adultery funication, why can't men go through same
Bro men and women don't think alike, the mistake most of you men make is that you think men and women have the same brain. Nature created men to be the lord over women, stop worshipping women abeg.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by OKOATA(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
AfroKnight:
cheesy

Women hate logic.

Your bro is your blood. That will never change. Your wife is not your blood.

But the truth for me is, if my brother slept with my wife, I would cut him off forever. There are some lines you should never cross even if you’re family.
Blood is thicker than water ma guy, If your brother is sober won't you forgive him, oh so if your brother turns into a superstar in the future you won't talk to him. Better don't let a puszy woman destroy your family.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Charx122: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

You should have asked her the same question vase versa ....if you had slept with her sister? You allowed yourself to be on the spot...
My brother these no way a marriage will be the same � if such happens.. Fine imagine forgiveness comes to play memories of such event can never be forgotten..hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by AfroKnight: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
OKOATA:
Blood is thicker than water ma guy, If your brother is sober won't you forgive him, oh so if your brother turns into a superstar in the future you won't talk to him. Better don't let a puszy woman destroy your family.

Lol. I’m not the one who destroyed the family. He is the one who let pu.s$y destroy the family. Think about it bro. That’s a very wicked thing to do your blood na.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by OKOATA(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. I’m not the one who destroyed the family. He is the one who let pu.s$y destroy the family. Think about it bro. That’s a very wicked thing to do your blood na.
I understand but if it's your wife that seduced your brother nko, the only way I won't forgive my brother is if he rapes my wife and am so sure he did I will send him to jail ajeh.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Tonnyray: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
OKOATA:
Sorry but the boldened makes absolutely no sense. How does he becoming a star mean anything? How does it change anything? Or am I missing something?

4 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by AfroKnight: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
OKOATA:
I understand but if it's your wife that seduced your brother nko, the only way I won't forgive my brother is if he rapes my wife and am so sure he did I will send him to jail ajeh.

Seduce or not, blood is thicker than water. He must resist the temptation and report it to me. Cos that’s what I’d do. Then we’d chase that Jezebel out of our family for good.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by bdon123(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
U are wrong...they both deserve equal treatment.A brother that sleep wit ur wife can kii u.Stop all tht blood n water talk.Once u marry a woman,she is ur new family n u are one.She should be put first, above everyone else.U scared ur gf becos she feels that ur family will always interfere in her marriage wit u ,without u standing by her...i get where shes coming frm.This is undliuted truth m telling u...Put ur family wit ur wife first before ur extended family.When i say first doesn't mean u should tro ur sense away n do only wat ur wife wants.I hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by advanceDNA: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
GodWrites:

A man that has no respect for your wife or girlfriend, to the extent of sleeping with her definitely doesn't respect you as a person.

The last thing I'll do is drinking beer with someone who just bleeped my fiancee.

Use your brain please!

U obviously don't know how cheating men thinks....a polygamous or cheating man will always look at the heating girlfriend as the villian for being cheap....

Even though he may be angry at his brother and the thought of imagine his brother fvckimg how girl may never leave his head....
he'll later be happy that his brother slept with her in revealing she's a whoree that's not worth walking down the aisle with..
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

This is part of what feminism is causing....women of nowadays simply bring equality into everything...it's like they don't understand logic or personal decision...

I jam u for street..u cheat on me...weda it's with my brother or an outsider, return to the streets... What I do to my brother is none of your business

There shouldn't be a discussion of equality here like it's a court issue
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Vanessa116(f): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
She belongs to the street
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by iTearHerToto: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

Grow up or tell your girl to grow up angry
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by jojothaiv(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Always remember, she's your wife and not your relative.

Never forget this and for the relative, family could breed distrust, though we're bonded with those heavy walls of blood, trust is something that mustn't be broken.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by greypencils: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Both wife and brother are out of my life forever. Nothing like forgiveness. My brother dare not befriend my ex. We go just turn brother for mouth but I go just discard am for one side.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by chaloskyx: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
THESE ARE THE KIND OF GIRLS THAT WOULD HAVE ISSUES WITH YOU SPENDING ON YOU MOTHER OR BROTHER OR BUYING STUFF FOR THEM. THEY WOULD ALWAYS SEE IT AS COMPETITION BETWEEN HER AND YOUR FAMILY OVER YOUR POCKET AND FINANCES .......RUN O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Gfh1: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by tobeymichael16(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
No you did nothing wrong. Your girl should chill.
Martinelli35:

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by cedricksly: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

just know the kind of person she be now as una never marry... But on a more serious note, you didn't do or say nothing wrong... It is what it is. Na so e be
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by sureinfo: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo, some people sha
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
A reasonable woman would not even have such discussion or even let the argument escalate to this extent.

Rethink before you put a ring on it. I don't trust your woman.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by anyicash(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
*Your wife is the only strange person in your family for she's not your blood*
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sundrus:
grin cheat dey find fair treatment. Smh
I tire o...grin

This kind cheating is a dorime type..lol

And deserves a dorime style of break up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.