Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64629 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tosaino95(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

why your mum is not the future before she born you undecided
that is to say man is always and will always be future till eternity grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by stayclearofme: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
Na ladies like you men dey lay with 50 Naira make u dey brag..Na you go cheap pass self...Yeye!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Strech:
wunna no go kill me with laugh. Abeg must you include the onion?
Onion is bae
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by afam1992: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
you are very stupid for saying that. for your information girl don return my 2k transport wen I send am
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
The lady did not breach anything. She just taught him a lesson. What is the proof that the money sent was meant for her transport to go see him? What if the lady tells court that he gifted her the money?
ZZOR IS THAT YOUangry
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by KingLion007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
To do what in an eatery...Why collected the 5k if she wont fulfil her promises? She no get food for house abi she no get kitchen
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Castino236: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
The lady did not breach anything. She just taught him a lesson. What is the proof that the money sent was meant for her transport to go see him? What if the lady tells court that he gifted her the money?

You have a weak point my dear. Talking about proof? Am sure you are aware that most phones are manufactured with high quality recorders. So to say, in as much you were not part of their discussion and agreement, there's no need of taking pills or vowing for strangers.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by John4B: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
she thinks she's smart, poor girl.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
ZZOR IS THAT YOUangry
If every man that have given me money without agreeing to their request decide to sue me, I would have practically be living in the cell but unfortunately I can't go near this type of stingy men
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by laidthrice(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cutehector:
5k isnt common darling.
if she thinks 5k is common make she should and take 10 naira In any Nigerian market that was not give to her. The issue is not the 5k the issue is breach of contract. Know these and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by KingLion007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
So? Why did he give her?
For her transport but she claimed to be wise..Madam don't start what you can't end...You collected 5k from a guy on the ground that you wil cme see him and boom you start giving flimsy excuses and you expect the guy to be happy abi...Be Warned!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Bankalert(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
i hate to say this but you are just dumb... Nevermind... Too many of type flocking around this days...
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
If every man that have given me money without agreeing to their request decide to sue me, I would have practically be living in the cell but unfortunately I can't go near this type of stingy men
NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING. GO AND EARN YOUR OWN MONEY angry
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by correctyourself(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:

A Nigerian man has dragged a lady before the Customary Court in Kaduna to retrieve the N5,000.00 he sent to her after the lady failed to visit him at his place, WonderTV media reports.

Twitter user with the handle WizzFarukk shared the story on Twitter.

His words:

https://twitter.com/Wizzfarukk/status/1357240479704895489/photo/1

Your information is misleading and far from the truth, what happened here is that he sent money to wrong account and he tries to get the money back, but bank can't just go remove money from customer account without her consent, and the only way bank can do that is when court gives an order to reverse such money if the account owner refused to go to the bank to fill a form to return such money.

So it has nothing to do with lady visiting him
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING. GO AND EARN YOUR OWN MONEY angry
I earn my own money but men money dy sweet to lavish on frivolities, that's for those silly men who think they can buy love with money.All the preachings of not receiving money from men have refused to enter my ears ooo,pray for me too
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by platido(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omo make I start. Go find my own I go sue them tire
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
captainamiedi1:

You can lie sha. 60gb per day?? Ur lie get degree. Even me wen dey use phone and pc daily with many video calls and online meetings, I nor fit blow these lie self
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.
I am not the reason you can't understand English. Please shift.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Agbebakun22: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

And so how much is the iPhone and pc you're bragging about estimate your phone, pc and monthly data amount.. Point ur correction not everybody is broke okay baby girl..
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Strech(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
People just they use court of law dey do anyhow. Our judiciary system has become a thing of mockery.. Na so one foolish guy, do me year back. I borrow 7k for him hand, I no come get to pay in time, him come say I go hear from him lawyer, I think say na joke,. Boom before I know na court summon I see.. the annoying part be say, me wey dey Stay for zaria, na for kafanchan Dem summon me.. transport to the place, going alone na #2500, and this guy don already dey there because him travel for Xmas. All this just becos say him cousin dey work for the same court.. Baba I had to look for that money transfer for that guy sharply.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by TheRealKing(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

This might be one of dose ladies that do this stupid shit oo lol grin grin grin. She’s just standing up for her own cool

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Maybe someone at Access Bank just sent the guy 5k make them rest. Because most corporate institutions won't want their name on unnecessary court cases.
Perhaps the lady sent back his money because she could not deal with his pettiness.
But seriously if she wanted to hold on to the money she could have because I doubt there was any contract or written agreement that she must visit him after he sends the money.
The lady don dodge bullet sha. Just 5k and he's feeling so entitled, even taking her to court. If she for visit and refuse to let him have sex maybe the next thing for be rape.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Contact US FOR UR CHINESE RMB PAYMENT AT A FRIENDLY NAIRA RATE
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by catalanscrew(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Serious matter ����
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
I earn my own money but men money dy sweet to lavish on frivolities, that's for those silly men who think they can buy love with money.All the preachings of not receiving money from men have refused to enter my ears ooo,pray for me too
OK IM GONNA SET TRAP WITH MONEY FOR PRETTY SOON, WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU IN PRISON UNIFORM angry
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Boxer007(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Hello babes. Question. If I pay u 2k, can I chop kiss, twice? cheesy
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Boxer007(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:

Hello.please can I get u pregnant? smiley
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by MrFly(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
u beg nothing less than 60g of internet data from SMAN. Is iPhone and a PC an achievement?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
OK IM GONNA SET TRAP WITH MONEY FOR PRETTY SOON, WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU IN PRISON UNIFORM angry
OK, I spend in dollars though lol

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
correctyourself:

Your information is misleading and far from the truth, what happened here is that he sent money to wrong account and he tries to get the money back, but bank can't just go remove money from customer account without her consent, and the only way bank can do that is when court gives an order to reverse such money if the account owner refused to go to the bank to fill a form to return such money.

So it has nothing to do with lady visiting him
The person who posted that thing on Twitter said otherwise. Are you the man in question?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Philip6800(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Levels1:

Who's this thing talking? How old are you in the first instant?
na small pikin sense dey worry her...she never mature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.