Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64649 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Something amazing about this case, people get scam 100k and they find it difficult to retrieve their money I think it is interesting because the court didn't look at the value of the money involved ,I remember one useless Alfa looking Jalamia wearing Yoruba man scam me of $100 in Naira value some years back posing as bureau de change guy at Lagos Airport Hotel. I wrote Efcc they didn't even acknowledge my mail let alone reply but years later I learnt you have to go submit petition at their office with evidence ...anyway I only patronise Aboki aka Hausa BDC alone now. I think we shouldn't condemn the court or the Applicant it means justice can be serve .

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by kkins25(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
But as broke as he is some female still wan turn am mugu...
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by taurusmena1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
she's lucky she wasn't sent to jail cos that was outright fraud. she's also lucky he didn't sue for damages and emotional trauma��
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by mrksquare: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

5k is equivalent to a good pot of soup and a rubber of cassava flake.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Omoslim26: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Remove 2zeros from the money and steal the remaining in akwa ibom

i want to check something
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Princeps: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
You are very clueless. Read the credit alert well. It is incoming, meaning that the stupid broke girl had only 200 naira before the 5k came in from the guy. If the 5k is common as you call it, why don't you girls work for it and earn it the proper way. You Nigerian ladies have an evil sense of entitlement and you think because most guys keep quiet, that we are stupid. And you wonder why most Nigerian men can never regard the average Nigerian women as equals when you lot always love pulling childish pranks and refuse to respect yourselves. Be there fooling yourself. This is 2021, a lot of guys dont care for this sort of nonsense anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by realchibundu: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Truthabulabula:
angry

It gives me joy when news like this get to cyber space.
The young man was wise enough to give the lady 5k,I commend the lady for her generous act of treating him right.
Imagine paying money as well to the court,just to recover 5k shocked

I believe ladies need more of his type in the society.

Its not about the 5k, it probably took more than 5k to actually get it back. Its high time we stand for what is right. If you know you were not coming then say so, dont defraud a person with your stupid female stance
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Innobee99(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
If 5k is common to that ingrate of a lady should wouldn't have fall to cheap to mere common 5k
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Gideons708: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Maybe you should learn to reason, but I don't think it's possible because your head is EMPTY.

They had a deal and she didn't fulfill her part of it and as such, it is his RIGHT to seek JUSTICE for the WRONG done against him.

And the issue has nothing to do with how much he has; that's even stupid because you can't say how much he HAS.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by zoghys: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Your level of stupidity leaves much to be desire. Your feminist stand is eating you up, and getting the better of you. Read the story real slow when you are not beclouded with your woman rules syndrome, and just maybe you will understand what the guy is trying to prove. If you don't which is most likely, then you need deliverance.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by captainamiedi1: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

You can lie sha. 60gb per day?? Ur lie get degree. Even me wen dey use phone and pc daily with many video calls and online meetings, I nor fit blow these lie self
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Innobee99(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
Did she give an option of meeting him in an eatery and he refused?.....Ur brain is messed up big time
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Anigreat: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cutehector:
5k isnt common darling.

I never mean to disrespect you, but it's senseless to called Sapphiere a poor ugly low budget feminist darling who always try to do all what she could to be noticed by male gender.

To that fool, feminist is all about coming to nairaland forum to demeaned and insult men.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by majamajic(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Then why do scammed victims not go to court to get their money ?

A million question !
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Princedapace(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Well, this mindset right here is why our banks keep stealing little amount of money from Nigerians.

Fruad is fraud irrespective of the amount involved. I made a post like this before that if u as a lady had an agreement to visit a guy and u requested for money to facilitate the trip, if u fail to show up. The person can sue u. U took money without rendering your service. The best thing is to return the money.

Now, many ladies eat this way. They collect money from many guys each week with the promise to visit. At the end, she might have collected up to 30k that week in total. She will keep giving them excuses.

That is bad. Just that some people just overlook the money. I'm happy this guy didn't. Just the way our banks steal from us and we will be like it is small change. They do that to millions of customers and make millions. Naija is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by subcbouy: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
So you are encouraging scammer. She should have returned the money since she cannot come or better still, ask for help with such an amount than being a scammer.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Innobee99(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

He obviously was expecting her presence and thus he let go so many other things. But the lady breached the agreement
Oil dey ur head my Gee
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Emeka71(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
But she should have shown understanding by discouraging him sending the money.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jayworld15(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Aabheaven:
if it is the other way round. You will be saying men are bad. The lady did not fulfill her part of the bargain. She scammed the man and thus she is a thief and a scammer, I pray the man gets justice

This sapphire chick sounds like someone that is somehow dumb or not logical. If an olosho agrees to sex a guy at a particular fee and after the sex the guy does not pay, the guy scammed the lady and am so sure she will be the first female to cry here that men are this or that. Such deluded lady, even if you want to be a feminist at least be logical. Why be a dumb feminist

Did she tell you she is a feminist? She has never be one. She is just a side hustler trying her best to hoe around. Urgent 5k girls are not feminist, the women might see 30% of the future she’s posting up and down but, definitely, not her type of women.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Castino236: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?

Honestly, am still wandering if you were part of their bargain.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by toprealman: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Some peeps are better left alone.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Omoslim26: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
meditator:
This one na good ambassador of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.

I dey tell you
the guy even prefer to spend all even sell him papa house jst to make sure the eleribu of a gal does not eat his hard earned 5k

wat a wow wow wow wawuuuu

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Anigreat: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:

We all know u are a feminist undecided For ur information 5k is not common

Lolzzz

if they really want to mention feminists, you think that retard called Sapphiere will be among?

I have been carefully reading her comments for sometimes now;, it's so sad that she's ignorant about what feminist is all about. To her, feminist is insulting men and shouting the future belongs to female. I have come across alot of feminists even in this forum non is as stupid as she's.. so incoherent and irrational being

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by philmaxx(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives .
E pain u...she too should go and hustle to better her life... instead of trying to job d guy
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Emeka71(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Princeps:
You are very clueless. Read the credit alert well. It is incoming, meaning that the stupid broke girl had only 200 naira before the 5k came in from the guy. If the 5k is common as you call it, why don't you girls work for it and earn it the proper way. You Nigerian ladies have an evil sense of entitlement and you think because most guys keep quiet, that we are stupid. And you wonder why most Nigerian men can never regard the average Nigerian women as equals when you lot always love pulling childish pranks and refuse to respect yourselves. Be there fooling yourself. This is 2021, a lot of guys dont care for this sort of nonsense anymore.
Not possible.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Falomo211(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

You no wise for calling 5k stipend how much u get mtcheeeew
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by PAPAFEELERS: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
meditator:
This one na good ambassador of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.
Chief Ambassador. The guy naa correct Bobo, no time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Whoknowsme: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin grin angry
BusinessCity:

I take bone straight beg you, say aboki, not men angry
>:>:
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by privaldo: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
This case is in a Customary Court in Kaduna.

Cc Coronabirus
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Strech(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

That’s common 5k can do lots of stuffs.
5k can get him plenty suya and onion with chilled drink.
5k can pay his cable subscription for a month.
5k can get him a super pack singlet of 7 in 1.
5k can get him a nice perfume in the store.
5k can get him a nice slide slippers.
5k can get him 2 bottle of captain jack at 2,500 per one.
5k can as well get him a monthly Yakata data bundle on GLO.
That 5k you see call common can as well get him a nice plate of rice and good meat at Alade mall as dinner with a chilled 5Alive drink. Etc
wunna no go kill me with laugh. Abeg must you include the onion?

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Yankee101: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
I support this guy. Women do this all the time. It's fraudulent

Not cos of the amount but the message
He should have included charges/fees for court process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.