Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79440 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Odingo1: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
No need for DNA test to avoid the story that touches the heart, if you pay a woman pride price, all children born in that marriage belong to the man that is marring the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

shocked shocked

I am catching cold o!

for which Kain wahala woman wan put person na

how much be korope?

A don laf sotey fon drop for my hand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Eaglesence: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

You will be a happy man if you know how to forgive and make your mind up to be happy no matter what and incase it turns out unfavorably. The end of age is too close to start allowing pain, hatred, bitterness trample on your relationship with God. If you divorce her, remember that you cant remarry. Scripturally speaking. My 10kobo thought though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Germi9: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

shocked

#1 000 000

abasi
now that almost every man want to run a DNA , atleast they should reduce the price na
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by sammirano: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

That she cheated on him twice doesn't make her a cheat. Nobody is above mistakes. Don't people make mistakes? Don't people change? Are you a saint? I cannot be in support of cheating spouses, but cut her some slack...

Its guys like that that make people like you talk. Someone cheated once is gone with severe consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by LONGPREEK(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.
this will be a new format to scam. yahoo doctor ti take over
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Germi9: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:
how much did it cost you each?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by assamu1122(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
��������
Chae, heart beats wan kill guy man
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

My brother, this DNA thing is not for the faint hearted. I lost weight appetite and now looking frail.

Serious? Lolzzz
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Steve0979(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Donpenny:
Good move my niga, did mine last yr secretly fortunately the result came out positive got my little angel validated. Now I know this my blood and my love toward her grew stronger since then. My guy relax the feeling afterward is so satisfying
ow much u pay
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nduchucks: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
@OP, just remember that the poor and innocent children who have known you as their Dad all their lives could be damaged for ever by this selfish act of yours.

You are even talking about more than one child here.

Be careful how you treat those innocent children because they are God's children.

Any fool can donate a sperm for impregnation but only real men can be fathers. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by LONGPREEK(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
with the rate i Bleep naija men wives with ease, dna is a must o. i just bleeped one yesterday and condom was spoiling our fun, she asked me to remove it , yes i came inside and watched it flow down like a boss cool

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
sammirano:

Its guys like that that make people like you talk. Someone cheated once is gone with severe consequences.

Its better you let her go, rather than keep the relationship and then distrust her.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Onelove508: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:

Children?!
So non of them looks like you or any of your relatives in countenance or character that you have to subject them all for DNA?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Question is how do u live with a woman that gives u reasons to suspect her?? I can't deal with that shit ooo. I'm out of that sham b4 u say Jack Robinson. Marriage not dating o. Total Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Eriokanmi: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:
What an un-serious element you are. You could be cooking up the story, who knows?. You are one of those making hospitals cash out lately all in the name of knowing children's DNA. that's boom time for them. Keep spending
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by sambright2012: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
space booked
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Kayharry(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
What is important isn't your marriage at this moment, but knowing what you have and what you don't have ..

You can still father any bastard child that will come out from the results...But your wife will be so humbled around you if you decide to keep the marriage as she wouldn't want to have you bring back her cheating stories before her....

I wish you the very best in the outcome of all of this....

You're a man to me and not a simp.....

I give you my respect....The boldness and the courage!

His wife will be humble buy planing to kill him sharp sharp . He should just mind the food he eat at home if the result is not fovourable because some women will be killing you slowly by just adding a blended broken glass to your food, you won't even feel it when eating.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by assamu1122(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
See what a woman has put man through. God dey sha
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Odingo1: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kingstanding:
Honestly speaking how on Earth do people get married to a woman they don't trust? A sane man will know a woman that cheat but it's the love that blind some men. The day I have it in mind to go and do the DNA for my children that is the end between me and the woman. How can a reliable married woman opened her two legs for another man? Very disgusting Anyway majorities of married women cheat on their husbands. Women is death.
How can you know from onset that the woman you dated and got married to will be cheating on you after marriage. She can be faithful during courtship and change after marriage. How will you know what will happen after marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

We dey your back, you made s mistake for your traditional marriage u for allow her swear otomokpo not to ever cheat on you... All this unnecessary spending and worries for nor dey happen to u now

If I am that your wife I will say "Ogun" (or whatever juju you so much embrace) kill Gregboy like a car kills a stray dog in the street if he cheats on me and kill me too if I cheat on him.
If you say noo, dont include my name o. Just swear that only you will die if you cheat.. I will end the marriage there. grin grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by BarrElChapo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Definitely following but I hope yourself having been 100% faithful to your vows too

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

We need to know the dog that is sleeping if its our dog or our neighbour dog na
grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Barbienice(f): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lol may the result be in your favour, Amen.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Onelove508: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Odingo1:
No need for DNA test to avoid the story that touches the heart, if you pay a woman pride price, all children born in that marriage belong to the man that is marring the woman.

What about the perpetually cheating wife?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by oluwaseyi0: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emperorx:
I really don't know why people go for this DNA test when u have married ur wife legitimatly also paid her dowry every child she give birth is urs it doesn't matter who got her pregnant

Permit me to ask you

Are you normal?
I mean no insult, are you normal? Have you ever been normal?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by zinny377(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good luck to the men...y'all deserve the inner peace DNA testing brings.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by bigcasava1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Most women pussy never rest!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by tito44: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

While I understand your concern, especially with the paternity fraud trending today, all I can feel is pity for your wife. You shouldn't have married her after she cheated, because clearly, those acts are making you see her as a demon. I went through a few of your threads and the fact that you deleted the content of that thread about wanting a second wife gives me so much to ponder on. You know what they say about cheats being the ones to always suspect their partners.

I hope the tests come out in her favour so you can cover your face in shame. Jeez!

I agree with daddytime on this issue. The disrespect is uncanny.

Pea brain undecided
This one's children is surely not from her husband. By their utterances, we'd know them

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by famouscargo4u: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
What is important isn't your marriage at this moment, but knowing what you have and what you don't have ..

You can still father any bastard child that will come out from the results...But your wife will be so humbled around you if you decide to keep the marriage as she wouldn't want to have you bring back her cheating stories before her....

I wish you the very best in the outcome of all of this....

You're a man to me and not a simp.....

I give you my respect....The boldness and the courage!

I totally disagree. His life is not safe with that kind of secret known to his wife. Bad friends may advise her to kill him.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by banio: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
uruba23:
https://www.synlab.com.ng/human/patients/patient-information/mens-health/paternity-testing

Just confirmed your pregnancy DNA test e be like say DNA test labs go soon go PLC o

Why spend #1 million for pregnancy DNA test. Why not wait until she delivers and spend #70K for the DNA. Aside that, one would have banged the pvvssy for free for 8 months until delivery.

Sense won't kill me

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by philtea: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.