Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79423 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Olayetan(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
So females have turned animal who gives birth for many male, God save us from this generation, many times I wonder if I should marry or just get a baby mama while I take custody of the child.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Bebson007(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
If u didnt hav such amount of money, would u go for it? Imagine 1m. My candid advice to men, if ur wife gives birth, before closing her eyes to rest immediately after delivery tell her to sumon courage to see her child's gender and what he looks like.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by na2016: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emary:
2 months is too early for a DNA test. The amniotic fluid can only be tested from at least 16wks pregnancy. Also, the test should not exceed N200k. They don chop that bros out of him desperation.

maybe he has 4 kids lol

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Gaggii: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

How much is the cost per child
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Easier said than done! You'll kick her out and adopt her kids? Lmfao

Dont mind that boss, u want to kick a woman out and adopt her children?? Damnburobai shocked shocked shocked
When no be say the children are parentless grin grin they are her children not urs, so leave den for her.

Too bad you suspect your wife of fvcking another dick apart from yours and also trying to let us know she's a Dumbo who will collect outside without protection. Unless you fear u sterile shaaa.

Na today dem don dey collect am raw?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by bluefilm: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Premium tears loading...
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

While I understand your concern, especially with the paternity fraud trending today, all I can feel is pity for your wife. You shouldn't have married her after she cheated, because clearly, those acts are making you see her as a demon. I went through a few of your threads and the fact that you deleted the content of that thread about wanting a second wife gives me so much to ponder on. You know what they say about cheats being the ones to always suspect their partners.

I hope the tests come out in her favour so you can cover your face in shame. Jeez!

I agree with daddytime on this issue. The disrespect is uncanny.
and what if the wife falter??
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by generationz(f): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
I hope it comes out positive for you and those innocent kids. cry

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by tito44: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
hustla:

Na thunder go later fire you

Na mistake as in you trip and fall ontop dick?

Do you even have sense?

I feel like shooting that clown from here. Imagine what she is vomiting. It is clearly evident that the lady u quoted is a whôre that sees nothing wrong in riding different dicks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by generationz(f): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emary:
2 months is too early for a DNA test. The amniotic fluid can only be tested from at least 16wks pregnancy. Also, the test should not exceed N200k. They don chop that bros out of him desperation.

Or maybe the OP is lying. One of Seuns paid writers. angry

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Men dont cheat, we are naturally entitled to have concubines, mistress,

We only decided to do away with that part of our right because of modern economic struggle

But women cant decide to do away with all the restrictions placed on them? grin grin grin You think you own the world and can decide what a woman can and should do? Cant you see that even that your chi or god that deceived you that the earth is only mens is desrting you already?
Baby men, las las una go feel fine. Yall will only find the peace you seek in heaven. grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by King2305: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by sisisioge: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Chai....my mind is beating fast for you.

But have you looked at them well enough to look for resemblance here and there? May it come back favourable biko.

By the way, for men who cant afford DNA test, try to do Genotype and blood group to get started. But you would need sample from the mother to do this. It is well o

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

If I am that your wife I will say "Ogun" (or whatever juju you so much embrace) kill Gregboy like a car kills a stray dog in the street if he cheats on me and kill me too if I cheat on him.
If you say noo, dont include my name o. Just swear that only you will die if you cheat.. I will end the marriage there. grin grin

Men dont cheat,

Men were originally made to have many wives and concubines

Adultery was only referred in the Bible to women

So you feeling a woman has some form of self entitlement makes me wonder if women still knows their place in the society anymore

Again, men dont cheat we only decided to stay with one spouse all our lives because we choose to not because is the right thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by majamajic(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin
1 million ,
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by harmony75: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
positive or negative the children are yours..negative you pretend you don't know! or will you throw out the children that have known you as their father.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by UncleKoboko: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emary:
I was wondering too.
The test is like regular prenatal test, WHY WOULD IT COST A MILLION NAIRA?

PEOPLE DEY LIE SHA...
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ebymyk(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice 1...is it cheaper to do the DNA test when you both go to see a doctor with the pregnancy?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gstelly: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Let me book this space down grin grin wink
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

Please update your write up with how much you paid for your own DNA test.
thanks in anticipation
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by 12345baba(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
The way my daughter take resemble me e be like she know say one day dna matter go start so she decided to save my money and look like me

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by UncleKoboko: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
merieam16:
My own is, hope it's nt all his life saving dat he used for DNA because na letter to poverty be dat o and he later he will tell his wife dat he was defrauded nd dez no money with him
Wetin concern you if na him last kobo?
Nothing is more cherishable than knowing the truth.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by addexx: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Eaglesence:

You will be a happy man if you know how to forgive and make your mind up to be happy no matter what and incase it turns out unfavorably. The end of age is too close to start allowing pain, hatred, bitterness trample on your relationship with God. If you divorce her, remember that you cant remarry. Scripturally speaking. My 10kobo thought though.

Please stop. Just stop! Stop hiding under the cloak of forgiveness and allow people carry out unspeakable atrocities. Most times permanently damaging. You don't truly understand forgiveness. The scripture you mentioned ordered stoning to death for any one caught in adultry at some point. Many men have trained children in the past only for the real father with his family showing up in the future claiming the kids and they are left with nothing. You don't understand how wrecking that can be. Forgiveness doesn't absolve one of the consequences of his actions, it only clears the resentment towards them. It's easier to type forgiveness when you're not on the hot seat. Maybe someone should pour acid on your face (God forbid) and ask forgiveness with a smile. Take your dangerous sermon elsewhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

That she cheated on him twice doesn't make her a cheat. Nobody is above mistakes. Don't people make mistakes? Don't people change? Are you a saint? I cannot be in support of cheating spouses, but cut her some slack...

Am sorry for saying this but i tink ur brain is outdated, go to playstore for update the relaxer..

What u re sayin is nonsense.

Person cheat twice and u re sayin shes not a cheat but ahe made mistakes..

Aunty Olodo rogbodo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Chirowman(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala ooo
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by monfizzy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just booking space here so I can easily locate this thread for updates. As e dey hot
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emperorx:
I really don't know why people go for this DNA test when u have married ur wife legitimatly also paid her dowry every child she give birth is urs it doesn't matter who got her pregnant

You sound like a core igbo man bro shocked shocked sad
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by kazeem74: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Problem is ringing upon marriages in the country with all these DNA test all over the corners-Marry the lover of your heart to put an end to all these infidelities and untrustworthy in marriages now
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Munzy14(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

My brother, this DNA thing is not for the faint hearted. I lost weight appetite and now looking frail.
Lol, but how do guys end up marrying someone u can't trust?

Someone who puts u in this uncomfortable situation...

Thumbs up to ladies out there who have remained committed to their men despite challenges, ups and down and extreme difficult times.
Yet, refused to be tempted.

Imagine spending 1million to check the paternity of an unborn kid.

Some women sef.

Chop Peter, Paul and vomit for Richard.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Prinnce1:
so in your opinion he shouldn't do it to save money for the wife. And continuing feeding children that ain't his
No be everybody get brain bro, some are using akpu as brain too cost

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by King2305: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.