Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77789 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MummyD2020(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Firstly I condemn the act. But you sound like you dont like the lady in question. Secondly, shes your brother's wife and not a strange woman like you qualify her

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2021
koolaid87:

Niggah you dumb mehn

You're definitely a spoilt preppy.

Crying like you're more than what you are...Niggah, you dont deserve sh1t.

Learn to live with any shit, at least you're not paying rent or get the fvck out of their house and go get your own place.

If they come to your new acquired house to fvck on your sheet, come back here and complain

Until then, shut the hell up
Some people are so mentally poor they can take any shit just cause of shelter and food, that guy is not me
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Jodera: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2021
GodisFirst:
Hello dear, really a mistake on her side. But you can just take the sheets and drop for washing where she keeps her dirty wears and take or politely ask for another bed sheet. I believe with this, she will get the message and see how matured you have attained.
It appears you are not in good terms with her even before now. If not, you wouldn't have see it this way as they say love covers multitude of sin. Look at it this way, if you had entered their sitting room and you catch them making out on any of the sofas, will you stop sitting on that sofa?, if you need to sit and that happens to be the only one available, won't you use it?

Don't leave the house in a hurry unless you are already prepared for that especially now something enough to bring discord between you and your brother's family is in your head.
How's is it a mistake on her part?
1.. How many ladies will have the strength to do laundries after sex with their loved one?

2... You think if they know he's coming back same day, They'll have sex in his room? What happens to informing them (or the brother) that you're coming on Valentine's day? After all, it's not his house so he should give head's up

3... It's their room also(the bed, space and all) and they might decide to do something exciting, away from their matrimonial room, believing fully well that he won't return that day. How are you sure the intention of the wife isn't to wash it and arrange the room after she's rested or regained strength?

From all I can deduce, he dislikes(or even hates) the wife thus he's not putting himself on her shoes that's why he's putting all blame on the wife. Heck he even says he cooks his own food in the house and sees his brother's wife as a stranger. If that doesn't tells you the main issues he had instead of the bedsheets brouhaha he's brandishing about, then I hope you see it now.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ojuolu(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon
What the couple did was not okay. But then, the couple had sex, not the woman alone so stop taking it out on her because your hatred for her has damped your sense of reasoning. If the woman did not take the sheet, nothing stop your brother from either taking it or calling her attention to it. My thoughts.
Besides, You want to know my thought regarding what you wrote up there? Honestly, it disgusts me.
You see the bolded part irritates me and it sucks.
She is not your wife and she does not need your love if you can't give it freely. If your brother can love her enough to marry her and keep making love to her passionately and comfortably, then, that you "don't like her whatsoever" is really inconsequential.
The fact that she can tolerate you in her home, gave you a room and offer you food should be enough to drive sense into your heard bro. If she does not want you in that house, trust me you won't stay comfortable for one hour. So stop talking about yourself as if the whole world revolve round you.

From a married man who will not like his wife to be look down on by a twenty something old boy that does not really know what marriage is all about.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
This OP is a dumb kid, I can't even make friends with people like you who are egoistic in nature. It's your brother house and he can do whatever he wishes. You better hustle harder and build your own. I pity the wife sha...cux if anything happen to her husband, your family will make earth a hell for her to live.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm an adult Male, and woman of menstrual age do not even enter all places in my culture talk more of sex in my room and not remove the signs, if it angers my faith you will understand, you will see my uplift and you will realise that someone is deeply hurt

I knew I wasn’t wrong about you from the first post. You have a patriarchy mentality. You are a freaking rude human. This is more personal. It was too obvious. Rude child. Pack out of that house or go stay with your uncles. Nonsense sense of entitlement.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by PreetyAngel4U: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,

Next time, inform them when you are returning back to their house. Why you no let them enjoy their val alone? Tell your brother to wash it then since you're uncomfortable, or he should inform his wife to. You no get other bedsheets to change?.. you could ask them. Unmarried young adults should be considerate in such things.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
MummyD2020:

Firstly I condemn the act. But you sound like you dont like the lady in question. Secondly, shes your brother's wife and not a strange woman like you qualify her
Strange is this context, that she's a stranger I mean, I don't know her before and we have no blood connection, if it her children my brothers children that's my family but she's my brothers wife and that's it
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MarieSucre(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

What is respect for you, that a grown woman should have sex in a grown Male's room and not wash the sheet, Jesus, people can be disgusting becuase of material things

Ask your brother to wash the sheets. Afterall, she did not have sex with herself.

[/becuase of material things[quote]

So you're calling your brother's legally married wife a prostitute? How has no one called you out on this?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Graciousifure(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=Wolfeye post=99082777]

Thank you my dear, God bless you, she must not have even reached orgasm self, but na she go come wash bedsheet ontop hard work.

My brother @Gang09 we know your problem and we have a solution, please start looking for an accommodation cos this disgust and irritation NL can't solve it

Furi

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2021
COdeGenesis:

You are a big mofo. I am done with you. Reading your reply irritates me. I wonder the kind of MEN parents put forward these days. Tufiakwa

He is rude spoilt child with a sense Of entitlement and he has nothing. That’s why it’s funny.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bmaks: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Are you sure your pain is not that YOU NEVER NAK AKPAKO sinceeeeeeee grin grin grin

Talking of you saying the wife is Disgusting, such words may earn you your way to the veranda soonest from your own blood brother!

At 26, you had beta be grateful to God dat your brother still cares enough for you to stay under his roof without paying rent

My advise it's high time you carried your bag and go rent a room even if na face me i slap you for a start.

Honour starts with you carrying your cross by yourself.

Let's not feel entitled here !

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2021
PreetyAngel4U:

Next time, inform them when you are returning back to their house. Why you no let them enjoy their val alone? Tell your brother to wash it then since you're uncomfortable, or he should inform his wife to. You no get other bedsheets to change?.. you could ask them. Unmarried young adults should be considerate in such things.
I have no problem that they has sex, whatsoever I only said they should make the bed and wash the sheets
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by nnekaike(f): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2021
please don't get married anytime soon,you need to GROW UP.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Greyworld: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2021
Divinehealer:
See how a leaching chinch come social media to insult his brothers wife. These types of siblings can kill ones spouse and kids to inherit ones wealth if one dies suddenly.
So vile and full of hate yet expect to be treated by others like they are special. God forbid I have a leaching evil, vile sibbling like this one. 26 and so unforgiving, so judgemental, so conniving. How do you live with yourself?
Your brother should make sure he writes a will cos your type will throw his wife and kids out if he leaves things unattended
No offence but that dude sounds evil demented and cursed. You can't hate your brother's wife and still live with them.

To imagine he said he wanted to be a priest "off" me. No wonder God rejected him.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
MarieSucre:

Ask your brother to wash the sheets. Afterall, she did not have sex with herself.

[/becuase of material things]

So you're calling your brother's legally married wife a prostitute? How has no one called you out on this?
I'm taking about the people responding telling me to park out just becuase I said, the act is disgusting when they could not even wash the sheet, I don't know where you read prostitutes from lol
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by kevotek1000(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.

Matured advice

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Greyworld: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
ibietela2:

YOU WILL BE A VERY BAD PRIEST

No he won't be a bad priest. He won't be a Priest at all.

God rejects him.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

This GUY IS GAYYYY

FVCKING GAYYYY

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MarieSucre(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
One sign of maturity is to learn to overlook something's...I believe this is the first time they are doing it.its not as if it is a recurring issue.Since your elder brother is involved and you don't feel like washing the bedsheet ..why don't you burn it and lock your doors next time.you cannot tell your elder brother to wash it neither can you tell his wife,it's too disrespectful.move on from the issue

Somebody that described his brother's wife as "her looks disgust me" and she is having sex "because it material things".

This guy hates her plain and simple. All these common sense is not entering his head.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Greyworld:

No offence but that dude sounds evil demented and cursed. You can't hate your brother's wife and still live with them.

To imagine he said he wanted to be a priest "off" me. No wonder God rejected him.
If God rejected me I wouldn't be here just learn your lesson you are not even my brother, next time you have aex, try and wash the sheet if you know someone else ne sleeping there, you are also disgusting

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Orjforlife: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Na wa for this poster o

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
nnekaike:
please don't get married anytime soon,you need to GROW UP.
A lot of things are needed to get married including neatness, if you are untidy, I will leave the space for you

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MummyD2020(f): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,

Ehhe! Confirmento. I typed previously that you sound like you don't like her. 'She looks disgusting'. Oga farabale and work on moving out. That will earn you the respect you truly seek. I know the feeling, trust me, i do. I wish you well.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MarieSucre(f): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm taking about the people responding telling me to park out just becuase I said, the act is disgusting when they could not even wash the sheet, I don't know where you read prostitutes from lol

So what do you mean by she is having sex because of "material things"? It's in that comment right there and I already have it down so don't try to edit it.

What do you mean by that?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bmaks: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
Callmegerald2:
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.

Seriously??..... Lock his room...... In the house he is paying rent for abi?

Imagine person wey dem borrow motor still they whine say na quarter tank of fuel dem leave for am inside the motor angry angry angry angry

#EntitlementMentality
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
bmaks:
Are you sure your pain is not that YOU NEVER NAK AKPAKO sinceeeeeeee grin grin grin

Talking of you saying the wife is Disgusting, such words may earn you your way to the veranda soonest from your own blood brother!

At 26, you had beta be grateful to God dat your brother still cares enough for you to stay under his roof without paying rent

My advise it's high time you carried your bag and go rent a room even if na face my i slap you to with.

Honour starts with you carrying your cross by yourself.

Let's not feel entitled here !
I wonder how much pride people got, so are you saying that if I'm not under his roof I will be sleeping under the rain, God had a plan for me before I was formed

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ogbonnachrys: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
lock room in another person's house?? hmmmmm

Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Jodera: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Strange is this context, that she's a stranger I mean, I don't know her before and we have no blood connection if it her children my brothers children that's my family but she's my brothers wife and that's it
Imagine!
Your brother's children can be your family, but the woman who bore them is not a family.

My guy, with all due respect "you are evil"

You don't deserve any advice cos you've already made up your mind sef

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by harmony75: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2021
is their home so if you don't like it gerraout Mtcheeeeew as if you've a choice it's her home so? you wound have preferred if your brother was with a strange woman shaaa you will asked the strange woman to wash the bed sheets?! just because you know this woman is that why you should be complaining like a little child without respect, the facts he's your brother and his wife should give joy that they're happy couple wishing same for your mumu self � you're even the one that's disgusting. your brother must have taught of a different place since is val to make it different for his sweet heart �

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2021
bmaks:

Seriously??..... Lock his room...... In the house he is paying rent for abi?

Imagine person wey dem borrow motor still they whine say na quarter tank of fuel dem leave for am inside the motor angry angry angry angry

#EntitlementMentality
This is why you could remain poor becuase you think family is that way, do you think I'm a liability and I make no contribution, I told him today I will be travelling tomorrow and he really feel it cause he knows my use, don't think everyone is a liability, running small errand like washing cars, fetching water, doing type setting and most office work are things I do for him, you think i won't be missed lol, calm your pride every family is different

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by OLUFUNK(f): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2021
when i was reading ur text, i was thinking that thre is no cordial relationship between you and your bro wife. from this now i think my guess is right .
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend - Top20 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.