Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (60035 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by digitalcare: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nothing coincidence here,go fast and pray for revelation as well as visit your pastor for counseling.
Bros, don't do anything with that lady ooo,if you haven't. Wouldn't say more than that..,
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Studio247: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
I wont say this is completely strange because I have seen a similar scenerio

The one I witnessed the little baby that was ok
Started crying so much and
She won't let anyone Carry her except her elder sister
And when she wants to cry she will use her sister s body to be covering her face
We didn't know what was it that she does not want to see.

Little did we all know that she was actually seeing her elder sister s death cos the elder sister died some weeks later.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by TheGift: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Have you told your girl that the baby died? What was her reaction??

The only thing I can hold on to , as a basis for suspicion is your girlfriend feeling the need to tell you that She is not possessed.

Then again, it may all just be a coincidence. And except there was contact between your girlfriend and the little baby, She CANT be held guilty by a court of law, as the Law does not recognize 'witchcraft'

kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by TheGift: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Have you told your girl that the baby died? What was her reaction??

The only thing I can hold on to , as a basis for suspecting your girlfriend, is Her feeling the need to tell you that She is not possessed.

Then again, it may all just be a coincidence. And except there was contact between your girlfriend and the little baby, She CANT be held guilty by a court of law, as the Law does not recognize 'witchcraft'

kingofchess:

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Twelfthman: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Demons don't care about human feelings. Humans are their number 1 enemy..

Humanoid01:

The emboldened text is exactly what I'm thinking, but how does that explain the death of the baby? didn't the spirit that possessed her know that people would point fingers at her based on the previous happenings?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Enculer: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Black brain
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Slynation(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

The baby died isn't something to joke with.... Ascertain the cause of the baby's death, that would help.....!!

And for those saying dark powers doesn't exist, I simply laugh at their ignorance....!! well you all are free to believe what ever you want, come lemme take you to a certain Village, so you can walk around there at 12-1am at night, then come back and share your experience for me.....

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Tillatalk: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerians are easily to be received that's why pastors are cashing out big
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ogolad(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Prayer is the answer to this question of URS,. Go and pray I mean serious prayer and let God reveal everything that is hidden. God help you

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by nnaetobi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bros, ur girl is practicing marine witchcraft. My uncles wife is a marine witch, whenever a toddler sees her they immediately retreat or start shouting, and they never allow her carry them. Use ur haed not ur heart. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Adakintroy: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Una too like devil story.

Na so pastor go de alter de talk about how winch do meeting inside tree.

How you take know?

11 yrs old na pure spirit them get. No initiate them to una way of thinking.

If your story na true ..let her soul rest and go marry your girl if you love her.

But I doubt your Story. Maybe na just to generate gossipe on this forum.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Wen stuff happen in life we should not be quick too blame it on black power......

sure but do you know that the spiritual controls the physical in this our wicked world..?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Taylordedon(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bros bone tha babe ASAP, she is possessed and she knows it, she killed that little innocent baby

Run !!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Timular: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
My candid advise for you is to visit a strong Pastor or native doctor, without her knowledge.this matter is serious.
Some people advising you here are agent of darkness. Again is that some have not experienced black power in marriage.
I use to have a family friend from childhood, the wife is a witch.the guy graduated with a good result from UNN, but no job upon being a brilliant student no job for years, not knowing that the wife took his degree result to coven.if he attends an interview no matter his performance,him will not get the job.it was when one witch was confessing she mentioned the woman's name that the husband's result is in there coven, which the woman did not deny non counter
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
daddytime:
Life is big and deep..

How would you feel being at the end of such an unsubstantiated conspiracy theorem or accusation especially when you know that you are completely innocent?

sure!

we live in a wicked world..

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by aktolly54(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
Very serious sir, that is the dilemma I am in right now
have you talk to your pastor about the girl? did they say she's clean and you both have a great future ahead? try talk to at least 2 different pastor and if they see same thing then you can have a rest of mind. PLEASE REPLY AND LET US KNOW
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
Very serious sir, that is the dilemma I am in right now

It’s not your babe’s fault the child died.

Reasons why the baby was running away are:

Your babe is a stranger

Your babe is average looking or ugly

Your babe doesn’t dress well

Your babe is not good with kids. If she was, she’ll play with the child until it likes her.

That’s all!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Doctorflaky(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
First I will want you to know that children see beyond the physical realm as their mind is yet to be occupied with this world corruptible issues/thought.

Secondly, I won't see it as mere coincidence because the baby was actually running for safety from your narrative, and not just disallowing her to carry her/him. It could be that she/he had seen something beyond our realm.

Thirdly, The response from your fiancee after she left looks suspicious. How can a small baby of below 1 year and who is not even related to you but your neighbour, separate a serious relationship. I suspect she had sensed it in the spirit realm that your spirit is no longer comfortable with her as a result of what the baby did.

My conclusion is that, If I were you, I will put all sentiment aside and make a spiritual enquiry from a TRUTHFUL spiritualist. Looking at the scenario you narrated, I will never go forward with the relationship without finding out. She might not be a witch but something definitely looks fishy from what you narrated, and even from her reactions.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by deepwater(f): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

under what circumstances did u guys lost that innocent child?
was it through severe convulsion
check if the baby get convulsions or freighted at unfamiliar things
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by aktolly54(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Women done suffer for this naija sha, all because of marriage.
which one be woman don suffer? WHY MOST OF YOU DEY FALL YAKATA UNDER ANOINTING DURING DELIVERANCE IN CHURCH? IF NOT MOST OF YOU ARE POSSESSED KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
nnaetobi:
Bros, ur girl is practicing marine witchcraft. My uncles wife is a marine witch, whenever a toddler sees her they immediately retreat or start shouting, and they never allow her carry them. Use ur haed not ur heart. Shikena

Your uncle’s wife probably wears heavy makeup and jewelry. I’ll run too.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by stayclearofme: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
I move to a new environment last year, it took me almost 4month of scope for d kids in my block to get use to me......now am running alway from them
Lol cheesy :. Ol boy you have no where to run. grin
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by domchike(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
If this story is real my dear Run for your life that girl will destroy you she is of the marine
If you doubt me wake up between 12 and 2.30 am and pray for God to reveal you who this girl is
Tell me what u see in your dream the next morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by folu4real(f): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Women done suffer for this naija sha, all because of marriage.

Abi ooo. God help women ooo. But to be candid some children will allow you to carry while some will run away. Atleast my son did that when he was little. What that guy is saying is just coicedence. May we never be in a place at the wrong time.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by aktolly54(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
mployer:
Fake story.

Babies are humans, they don't see spirits.

God might show the small baby something you cant see with ordinary eye unless you are very close to God and always live holy life or GIFTED seer
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Silentgroper(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tosic007:
The British brought Christianity to us which is good but the problem is that the religion was brot by scammers bcoz they don't practice what they preach. It's jus like Hushpuppy teaching you computer science, Na only wire wire u go sabi. My Dear am a believer
Ok.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingvomlotus12: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
omo things da this life o
op you can't just conclude just like that without doing some findings. gi and see a truthful traditionalist.
those saying spiritual forces don't exist never see anything for this life, babes are the purest of beings in the physical realms
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Eaglesence: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head

Not true at all. most babies fall in love with me.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by dollytino4real(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
egoldman:

No, your mind controls the physical.
i disagree with u but not with fight
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by mayorkent(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol, men and discharging lines, just say that you are tired of the relationship. Which one be all this bobo talk..
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Eaglesence: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
digitalcare:
Nothing coincidence here,go fast and pray for revelation as well as visit your pastor for counseling.
Bros, don't do anything with that lady ooo,if you haven't. Wouldn't say more than that..,

My candid advice to him.... Tuleh! And follow the quoted advice
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by cooooooks(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
You're a twin as well? It's always nice to see twins.

CalliDora1:
Lol @she shut the baby up".

Well... It could be a coincidence and not that your girl is possessed. My twin sisters' little baby was doing that to me at some point. If I carry her she'll cry and try to break free from me. Or whenever I go there , she'll be staring at me from afar. Though she started doing this after the day she looked at me and looked at her mum like continuously until she became confused and she was just 4 months then. Since then, if I come around she'll not come close.

Maybe the devil is capitalizing on your negative towards your girl but then again, you could be right. Only God knows. This your allegatioms strong o

Have you tried to find out what killed the baby?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.