Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45962 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Roseey0(f): 2:44am On Feb 19, 2021
You Will get over it.
We all did cheesy

Just give it time
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 19, 2021
@poster this same thing happened to me, it was even so bad that it happened at a time i was out of job and things were rough for me. The babe married some rich guy who took her abroad for honeymoon to the extent she was rubbing it on my face, but my guy i told myself before she got married that this was long over, so i was not hurt when she married. I simply realigned my priorities and like a flash it turned out her leaving me was a blessing in disguise my former boss approached me to work for her in the bank she joined i was there for two years and i left to a multinational as a Regional Manager. To crown it up i married the most beautiful and intelligent girl ever. The peace i have in my marriage i doubt if i would have gotten it if it worked out with the other girl.
My bros God is saving you from future pain, just move on bro

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Johnwick64: 3:18am On Feb 19, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
There are over 7 billion women in the world. That's all I hav today.

Broke AF, Is there anyone kind enough to help me with 1k. It's been really difficult this period walahi....God bless ❤️ UBA 20 927852 47
7 billion women, how many people are in the world sef
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ayrastarr(f): 3:35am On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I you want her back at all cost I can help you, just send me her pictures and I will give her some spiritual command and she shall be yours for life. This I have seen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by lovinhubby2wife(m): 3:59am On Feb 19, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Go to her place this weekend,buy big speaker play boys to men,I will do anything for you, kneel in front of her house and sing it with a loud voice with tears in your eyes hold flower for one hand. Scream it loud .

Since you want to be an ozuor.

She no do mean say she no do again. How else do they say it? Better enter street find another hanty. Bros them plenty outside. Even better ones.

Ovbiedo kpataki
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by PastorandMentor(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2021
You have to move on man.
My babe got married in Dec 2020.
We dated for 5 years but i wasn't ready for marriage. I felt i needed to fix things.
It was her mind to marry Sha.
But this guy came and wanted marriage immediately.
They are married today.
Do you know this girl still calls me? I have block her, told her to stop calling but she won't until i blocked her from doing so.
She followers me everywhere on Facebook etc.. I can't be a 2nd class Bobo. She is married and nothing can change that. I have to move on. So you too move on. Life happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Boxer007:

Correction:
Only poor people cant afford sexx. PREACH angry

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Only low value men pay for sex.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:

Yes I do
kai.... don't try it. You will regret it. No one win against nature. The nature is smarter and always fight back hard. Pray for your happiness and she will come to you even if she is currently another man's everything. I have to leave the love of my life myself when God told me, she is not for me.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Lilpen3758: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Boxer007:

juss go n smoke weed sir! angry
Best advice

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Sheggy13(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Powerfly:

You sound like a water sign guy. If that girl is an air or fire sign. Just forget about it.. On a serious note.. Just forget it.
But if she's a water or earth element sign.. Then there's still hope.. Btw. She can't be a water sign sef.
What's the meaning of water sign, fire sign, air sign guy/lady?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Druss(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Sorry. I think you should let her get what she wants. Move on from her. It will be hard but once you make the conscious decision to, it will happen.

Personally looking from the outside, I think this episode is more of a lesson for you to grow emotionally. Forgive her and move on. It doesn't mean y'all can't still be friends but move on emotionally from her. She is easily distracted.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Innobee99(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2021
I thought my ex was my everything until I met a better version of her and I forgot her totally.

Move on bro
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ceeogbaru2: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2021
TysonsCorner:

I will make sure you get banned again. This time you won't be commenting shit for a very very long time!!!

And if he is banned you will be happy...? Don't be a torn to others fresh.. You are not the only person here... Here is not presidential seat...

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by joegigs(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Your problem is one good slap...
But as they say" one good slap deserves another"....mtcheeew move on joor
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ceeogbaru2: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Very hard to rid off it but you should try it just time the feeling will fade... Never try to contact her by any means again... Block her contact both Facebook, whatsap, Twitter, Instagram etc... Avoid her totally... Move on just time... If she have such mind so why can't you..?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by slimjohn2k5: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2021
She will come back to you because the pastor will dump her. I know the style of these young pastors, they chop and clean mouth and forget what the lord said.

The question now is will you take her back after the pastor chop and clean mouth?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Rawhumper(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Nah it works bro.....the key factor is not to contact her after....if he contacts her, then she would see him as a laughing stock.

Though the mssg is for SIMPS that love to fall in love(though I recently fell in love) I never really expected someone like me to...i never believed it. Though my present girl took oath to die if she cheats on me(that made me to love her more, though she is my perfect kind of girl).

I dont take shit from ladies, most girls on NAIRALAND that have met me in actual life, know that (Not kidding). I dont asslick.

author=Slynation post=99206475] Truth be told, this your advice doesn't work anymore on this present ladies, you will end up being a laughing stock(screenshot) on her WhatsApps status....[/quote]
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Agbebakun22: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Anything that make u think of her must be erasing, her pictures deleted and try to socialize with new people shikena na wetin help me for my own be that
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Rawhumper(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2021
You may ask if I took the oath as well(NO!).

SHE got me by maintaining she will kill herself if I ever leave her and she meant it....after she dies, then she leave my case in Gods hands.

I have another(I don't really love this 2nd girl) she is tall and Busty, with nice physique she said she will kill me and any girl that will make me leave her then after killing us she face the consequences. I am gradually and with tact, trying to stop anything with her.

Sorry to digress, the guy said he wants her back...that my kinda of mssg may seem powerless but it has lasting effects on the girl especially after a while.

quote author=Slynation post=99206475] Truth be told, this your advice doesn't work anymore on this present ladies, you will end up being a laughing stock(screenshot) on her WhatsApps status....[/quote]
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by wiloy2k8(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
You see this shoe ... many of us dey the shoe . Not easy at all . Dont mind people that would say get over her . If they have ever loved someone ao deeply .... you would know its never easy . Bro i no chop for days when my gf of 3 yrs broke up from me . In short i fell sick

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Kushlove(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

I know it is not easy but a nice joint of good quality weed will be okay..
trust me based on experience
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by lordkrys(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Experienced exactly the same thing took me a long time 7 months of no communication whatsoever. blocked her everywhere, until I got over her right now we chat and I now see her as a sister.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by lordkrys(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Only low value men pay for sex.
We all pay for sex in different ways
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Trust me it’s not easy, especially the unreplied texts/delayed response. But you’ll get over it. I’ve been there, got over it and i’m now facing something similar again. Channel your energy into something else, it might be difficult to concentrate at first but just make up your mind. Above all, pray to God. She is yours if she’s someone else atm. Yours will come and stay. Cheers.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Oluwaseun1981: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
I had similar experience and in my case i dated this person for 9yrs.......... It depends on how deep you love that will make you heal, as for me am married now and she is also married but i still miss her and it took me more than 4yrs to get over her. Distance can also be a stumbling block too you know because in my case distance was part of the reasons we were unable to settle out dispute and continue where it stopped.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
lordkrys:

We all pay for sex in different ways

Going to a prostitute to pay for sex is same thing as simping. Paying a female for something she enjoys more than you do. I just made the decision never to pay for sex again. Naija men, we have the lowest standard in the world

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by wealthyhenry(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
jonaifame22:
This things happen bro, my own gf left me since august,although God has kept me very busy as my logistics business is really paying off, but still yet I still think of her alot,eventhough people say she's not my type,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants, cheers!

Please can you introduce me to your logistics gig? I'm in Lagos.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by barrysome001: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

You can get over any hurt. Your healing begins with this mindset & believe.
You will get over it if you want !
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by lucky4west: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2021
i feel you bro...just forget the girl and move on...when my ex babe after 4 years left i thought that was the end...but i just enter church give my life to Christ and started seeing life from a different angle....at last God blessed me with my life partner and she turned out to be a thousand times better than my ex...in fact i keep thanking God for making my ex leave....i saw her recently and the man she left me for has also left her albeit as a single mother of 2 kids....she regretted all her actions and me i kept drumming the praises of my wife into her ears at the slightest opportunity....so man up and move on...repent of your sins and follow Jesus Christ, lust and pre-marital sex wont get you any where.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Blaqfellow: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Whenever am reading a message here concerning love and heartbreak I keep wondering what is wrong with our men we need to step up women are susepstible in nature they follow if you don't have stop disturbing us here with ur love story any class u are in life there is a woman that is meant for you stop over stepping ur bondaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Rawhumper:
You may ask if I took the oath as well(NO!).

SHE got me by maintaining she will kill herself if I ever leave her and she meant it....after she dies, then she leave my case in Gods hands.

I have another(I don't really love this 2nd girl) she is tall and Busty, with nice physique she said she will kill me and any girl that will make me leave her then after killing us she face the consequences. I am gradually and with tact, trying to stop anything with her.

Sorry to digress, the guy said he wants her back...that my kinda of mssg may seem powerless but it has lasting effects on the girl especially after a while.

quote author=Slynation post=99206475] Truth be told, this your advice doesn't work anymore on this present ladies, you will end up being a laughing stock(screenshot) on her WhatsApps status....
Kill herself and kill you...!! Some girls are very mean oO grin Bobo, you are in for a very long thing o
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:

Yes I do

After dating a girl for 3 years you should know if you want to marry her or not.

If you're not ready to marry her you should let her try her luck elsewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.