Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45958 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Peacefullove: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:
Move on and let her be.

Just see it as, since she doesn't want to be with you, why would you wanna be with her. Then forget all these talks about ticking all the boxes because she clearly doesn't otherwise she would have ticked the "stay with me forever through thick and thin" box for you. So, stop tormenting yourself and erase her from your memory. If you have to pray about it, pray. Prayer works too.

Finally, stop stalking her. I know you do it.

She dey speak from Experience grin
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
johnsmhelia15:
i will love it if you will try this for me

Ok. What's you and your partner's birth day and month?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by BobbieZion(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
You Loved her with all your heart?Hmm!!!

And he answering said,Thou shall Love the Lord thy God,with all the thy heart,and with all thy soul,and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind;and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luke 10:27

Love only God with all your heart
Not a woman.
It will always be broken
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by muhdolamilekan(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Delete the photos, messages, number and move on.. you don't have to forget them
You just have to accept that they aren't that person again.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Edipet(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Powerfly:

You're a 1st decan Taurus.. An Earth element.. While she's a 2nd decan Gemini.. An Air element. Technically.. You both aren't compatible.. There's n way you can force it.
There are four elements of nature namely; AIR,WATER,FIRE,EARTH.
Everyone is born under these elements. Now, there are 12 signs representing the seasons(calender).
Naturally.. Air is not compatible with water and earth.. Only fire.
Water is only compatible with itself and earth.
You're an earth element of the taurus sign. It is your stubborn nature and the fact that you find it difficult to enter into new relationship..it's the reasm why you are yet to be over her.
My advice to you is to move on. She's done with her emotions for u.
teach me how to analyze this zodiac sign
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Edipet(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Powerfly:

You're a 1st decan Taurus.. An Earth element.. While she's a 2nd decan Gemini.. An Air element. Technically.. You both aren't compatible.. There's n way you can force it.
There are four elements of nature namely; AIR,WATER,FIRE,EARTH.
Everyone is born under these elements. Now, there are 12 signs representing the seasons(calender).
Naturally.. Air is not compatible with water and earth.. Only fire.
Water is only compatible with itself and earth.
You're an earth element of the taurus sign. It is your stubborn nature and the fact that you find it difficult to enter into new relationship..it's the reasm why you are yet to be over her.
My advice to you is to move on. She's done with her emotions for u.
teach me how to analyze this zodiac sign in relationship
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by UKBobo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lesson 201 b in How to be a Man : you think say wide chest and deep voice na man, lie/lie.

It is overcoming every obstacle that hits you and moving on...relentlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by zoomman(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Look at the brighter side of life. Thank GOD for the experience, and move on.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by IamCookie(f): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Op ,Killertune20 should listen to this song by Mariah Carey and Las Las you will be fine.

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by RRodwave(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Saintmary:

Be using us to catch cruise

Cruise no b small

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by femifemi1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

Love is not enough when it comes to dating a lady that time is ticking over her head.

We all have dreams, seeing her dream turning to mirage is what we all can hardly bear.

If you love her, you take her to the alter.

Bit if you claim that you are learning a woman, you can never learn all about a woman in 1000 years. It takes a bold step to take her to the alter, but the boldness has to come from deep within, not instinct, but divine revelation.

What if she waits for the next 5 years and you eventually said you are no more interested, what would she do?

Dating a woman for more than a year without that sign of going to the alter is dangerous for all ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Off topic so feel free to disregard or ignore. I'm interested in going into the Logistics industry in Nigeria. Lagos to be particular. Are you open to me engaging you for some insights into the industry?
go ahead
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
There are over 7 billion women in the world. That's all I hav today.

Broke AF, Is there anyone kind enough to help me with 1k. It's been really difficult this period walahi....God bless ❤️ UBA 20 927852 47

If d women population is 7billion. How many are. Men?
Ṣe u no do mathematics ni.. There are approximately 9 billion people in the world.. Of women are 7b
So the men are now 2bi..that is an average of 1man to 200 women.. Just say u dey play
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingUg:
can I dm you bro I want to ask you a thing or two your response is highly anticipated thank you
i cant read nessages cos i cant remember my email password so jus ask me here or check my number on my profile
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Bros abeg I have been planning of starting this logistics business, how can I contact you I have some questions to ask. Thanks
check my number on my profile
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Like that your house-help wey don carry belle, wey you dey try tell us say you no know who give am belle abi?

Na so una go come online dey form wetin una no be...like say e easy to move from one person to another just like that.

Person dey talk about im heartbreak, na that rubbish you see to type!

As simple as ABC for few people like me.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Goodnigga: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Take heart it does happen. When a woman has made up her mind, trying to change it is delaying your suffering. Thank God my then woman left. When she was with I couldn't cross a million, don't know why. But after I summoned courage to let her go, I rediscovered my purpose in life, I can categorically say that I am a multi millionaire. I am discovering myself, I still like her but can NEVER go back. My taste are higher now.
Go work on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

What if I tell tell u u can’t find a gal like her cos she’s unique in her own person bt u can find 1000 gals just like her and even better than her Sounds crazy bt it’s possible. Lol

Now what is for u is for u, and what u miss is probably not for u or u weren’t ready or mature for it. “Don’t Sweat it” If she ticked all ur boxes as u claim which I doubt why did u have an unnecessary altercation that lead to the point of her considering sm1 else?? Something isn’t right here and the story is incomplete.

A gal doesn’t just leave a 3 year relationship just like that. undecided

If u want to move on u can by temporarily choosing to forget this person and the memories shared. It’s abit tough bt very doable. Cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by ifyy07(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
surebona:
Bro, I'm still fighting mine, but the best comfort I have gotten is reading my Bible. Listening to teachings from Joel Osteen.... Bro I love that girl been with her for 6yrs. Right from while we where in school.. she was basically part of me
... But I am healing by the day..

Don't try getting another woman just yet, no go about sleeping with other girls. Bro last last at your lone time, u go cry as if tomorrow no dey... Just give it time. You go dey fine last last. Despite say me never dey fine o.. but we different. Sorry gee

Cry because of a woman lol I laugh in spanish....do you know how many women dey out there never cry because of a woman it's not worth it
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by naijadrivablog: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
This things happen bro, my own gf left me since august,although God has kept me very busy as my logistics business is really paying off, but still yet I still think of her alot,eventhough people say she's not my type,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants, cheers!
I can relate but the heart is deceitful.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by maxinvile(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote][/quote][quote author=Killertune20 post=99182246]Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

Try to engage in any activity to gives you joy, with time you will get over her.
I had a similar experience but in my case I paid her fees in the university and fix her in federal govt job because I don't like a full time house wife. We agreed to get marry after 3 years because the job does not permit a woman to marry-until she spent 3 years.
As the third year approaches, she said she is no longer interested in the relationship again and she left to marry a uniform person like her.
I have no choice but to move on. Pls dust yourself and move on for you will meet someone better than her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by govomotors: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
She close the door on you why do you want to remain indoor and starve.

She is gone, open the door to a new world without her. I Since it's easier for her to walk away, what stop you from creating your happening by going for what will make you happen.

Stop thinking upside down, move on with your life.

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by agabaI23(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hi
NobleDeSage001:
An average young man is meant to have at least minimum of two heart breaks before he finally settles down.

A wise man once told me, whenever a girl you cherish and hold dearly to your heart decides to dump you, let her go. Don't ever struggle to hold her back.
If she truly belongs to you, she will someday come back to you. But, if she belongs to someone else, she will never come your way again.

One thing you must know is that if you ever beg a girl to marry you, you will forever beg to keep her in the marriage.

Perhaps, your girl does not see any future with you. What plans have you been making for marriage?
Three years is more than enough for you to start making plans for marriage. Pull yourself together and move on.

Try as much as possible to forget everything about her. You will see that in a few months time, you will come to the realization that the world does not revolve around your ex girlfriend.
Deep
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Yippeedaniel(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guy, e no easy but we move.. No spoil that girl dream of marrying this Yr oo
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by victorVIC1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Some guys self no dey try. You've been dating someone for 3 years yet no proposal and you expect her to remain in the relationship knowing fully well that she's fastly approaching "evening newspaper status".

If a lady satisfies your key requirements in a partner, do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by VillageHead: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.

Your words struck me here son!

My dear it is never the end of the world. You love her so dearly but she doesn't; if she does, she wouldn't have left you no matter the pressure.

My prayer to you now is that you find a lady that would reciprocate this love by loving you more. Two people can't have love for each other equally. That was what played out in your case here.

I will advise you man up and face the reality on the ground. You have lost her, the earlier you accept this fact, the quicker your healing starts.

Don't rush to forge a new relationship now, should you, it won't last. You are heartbroken and need healing.

Avoid loneliness now, stay with friends or loved ones more. Go out more than staying inside.

You will surely get over this phase, I did by His grace - you too will.

Stay safe and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

The truth of the matter is that in as much as I admit there are some women that come into ur life and u feel like u can't leave without them if they decide to move on, it still a shameful condescending experience to try to hold onto someone that has clearly moved on with his/her life, is like dragging a ship's anchor on ur leg and trying to live this life we are grateful to have, u need to understand that u can live without anybody, and don't degrade ur humanity for anyone

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Ok, if you say so

Wow, nice DM shocked

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
naijadrivablog:

I can relate but the heart is deceitful.
how is the heart deceitful
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boxer007:

...bro..smoking weed is good for forgetting problems...I used it any time babe reject me...the other option is juss pay for prostitutes...they will giv u discount & truss me..they will take u to another planet. PREACH!! wink

Only simps pay for sex

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Babaken(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Since you can't move on make you move follow her you are a MUMU man.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by alshalz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
see my dear somethings in life are like Lagos bus, when you miss the first, you get (next)the best,I know how painful it could be because it happened to me last year but now I'm thanking her for saying NO.It is a very terrible experience, everybody (family members)knew I was coming,she woke up one morning and text me'I no do again"I asked what she meant by I no do again... long story short, God gave me someone who is far better than her in all areas.So bros ,no matter how painful it may be just move on you will see a better lady who is ready for you not one who is using as a second opinion.the beautiful ones are yet to be born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.