Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45961 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by alexola20(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by ikorodureporta: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Youngman, Dem no dey force woman to stay for husband house if she don tire for man.
Wetin you want again from her??
Che last 4kin
Try, she fit give you make yr mind rest
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
3 years dating no proposal or ask for her hand in marriage going to her parents to ask for bills or things to do traditionally all you want is Bleep buddy.

This pastor may not be the best for her but he is making positive moves.

Move on bros it is what it is.

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by iknopro(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pls let her be, from the way you are talking, you are not ready to settle down yet cos of finances n the girl in question I know is in her prime, do her this good if you love her n let her be. She is ready to settle down bro...

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by vickman2011(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Truth be told it’s not easy letting go when you’ve invested your time and dreams on your partner, but trust me you have to try and let go and the best remedy for me is doubling your hustle and replacing her asap, next time always have a backup plan

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
You better find better work do...

If you have better work, women would not get over you.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Kelvin3476: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
If u talk say ur girlfriend broke up with u i for no reason am , but for u to talk say him dump you then U ARE A MUMU. U ALLOW SUMBODY WEY WAN DUMP U TO FINALLY DUMP U.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jeff1607(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
When a woman's mind is made up it's hard getting in back

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Saidfx(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nah wah o. Unto girlfriend matter...oga, move on biko
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by freenature: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

Dude I understand how you feel, I have loved someone so much it was hard letting go to the point it took quite a while before I went back into a relationship but the truth is this the sooner you realize that this lady leaving you is the best thing that could happen to you, the better cause right now the best thing you can do for yourself is to by God's grace make the best out your life. Grow up, Go upgrade yourself, get yourself invested in profitable things, and get close to God for yourself, and trust me the best person for you will surely show up in your life and the person will be way better than the one that went away who will be what best fit your life.

9 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by alexola20(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ouncerody: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Not her fault she was ministered to cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by LeonVI: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
If you are not ready to marry her. Let her go. Don't be selfish wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by zjescomltd(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Go to her place this weekend,buy big speaker play boys to men,I will do anything for you, kneel in front of her house and sing it with a loud voice with tears in your eyes hold flower for one hand. Scream it loud .

Since you want to be an ozuor.

She no do mean say she no do again. How else do they say it? Better enter street find another hanty. Bros them plenty outside. Even better ones.
haba bros no be quarrel na, take it Easy on the young man abi you wan make he drink sniper?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Saidfx(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.

No man on earth will love her the way you do, abi? Guy, you don give heard tire, run go meet your pastor. If not, make you know reason sniper.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by dleaf: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
So many Guys have Committed Suicide because of been Dumped by a Lady ....So many guys are been Depressed now .All in the name of " LOVE" Save yourself from Untimely Death ,Save yourself from Frustrations ,Depressions and Unnecessary shit.Dont Fall in any Emotional Love .Just show care and concern towards a Female Gender .Anything about strong Emotional Love , Oga U are on your own oooo.

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by smile11s(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Time heals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by daddio(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Yea! 3 times Brother

I don't want to talk about the first

The second ended around August 2019. While the third happened less than 3 days.

The second taught me how easy it is to move on, so I really have no time thinking about the third.

I won't kill myself on what I can't control.
I won't also beg because begging is like putting yourself in a bondage, she will be using that to hit you, cos you will want to beg (this begging affected me in my second relationship even when she was wrong, I will still be the one to beg) the best thing to happen to us was going out different ways. Now she wanted us back even as friends but I couldn't cos she's very deceptive.

16 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

April 24th, june ist.

You're a 1st decan Taurus.. An Earth element.. While she's a 2nd decan Gemini.. An Air element. Technically.. You both aren't compatible.. There's n way you can force it.
There are four elements of nature namely; AIR,WATER,FIRE,EARTH.
Everyone is born under these elements. Now, there are 12 signs representing the seasons(calender).
Naturally.. Air is not compatible with water and earth.. Only fire.
Water is only compatible with itself and earth.
You're an earth element of the taurus sign. It is your stubborn nature and the fact that you find it difficult to enter into new relationship..it's the reasm why you are yet to be over her.
My advice to you is to move on. She's done with her emotions for u.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by ginus001(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
embarassed go n make money, love will find you. . .
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
I love her with all her heart
She ticks all d boxes for u
Then why u no marry her?
U have been kpanshing her for 3 yrs with no definite goal in d relationship
Abeg let her marry the pastor in peace since it's like d pastor dey more serious than u

6 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
The pussy gender can never ever kick my ass sad sad
E nwere m obi akpo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by omoowhe: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
I know you might not see this but a few weeks back i was in your shoes..... it's really hard to let go especially if she has moved on already...... the day i summoned up courage to block her was the best gift to me......Now my future is what drives me..............by the way you'll get hurt more when she starts posting the Pastor's pictures...... You'll be fine brother

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Crunchyg3: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
This things happen bro, my own gf left me since august,although God has kept me very busy as my logistics business is really paying off, but still yet I still think of her alot,eventhough people say she's not my type,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants, cheers!
Bros abeg I have been planning of starting this logistics business, how can I contact you I have some questions to ask. Thanks
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by MrHighSea: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
if you're dating in school, put your heart for wardrobe, lock am.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Chigold101(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

I have read your write up three times trying to see where I missed you saying "and I was planning coming to see her people next two or three months to collect the marriage list," but I didn't see.
You are interested in dating and the Pastor is interested in marriage, the Pastor and you are not after the same thing.
For a girl you dated for three years to leave you like that is sign you that you have not given her enough reason that marriage is close.
She is a girl, she can't afford to allow you waste her time. She is no more interested in s.ex with condoms, she wants to have unprotected s.ex with her husband.
She wants to be a wife then a mother.

I hope you understand this

8 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by anochuko01(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
you would stop thinking this way the very moment you realize that there are better people in this life, and she has only made you available for a better girl.

delete everything about her from your life and meet new girls to keep company with...youll get over it with time.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by arowz56(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Depends on how you see RED FLAGS...if she don try date another man and you fight to win her, she will still go eventually cause that boundary has been crossed...move on slowly...thinking about her is normal how you react to it is what matters...your own na 3 years...i had a very long term relationship that went sideways last year May when I moved to tie it...she change ham for me...i saw all the red flag but I kept on.. Better focus on making money...things happen for reAsons, better flow with this one and learn from it...a girl that loves you won't leave you no matter what...let that stick to your head...

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Veezy4u(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
This guy matter na wa o

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

she is probably thinking that in theseharsh economic conditions it is a choice between a potential Uber driver and a Potential Private Jet Owner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Angy55(f): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Time Heals cheesy.

First few weeks will be difficult, but gradually it will fade off.
But make sure you cut all contacts with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.