Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45944 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by annayawchee: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
My relationship ended yesterday and I ended it cos a lot has changed and the hand writing is just too glaring, from forced chat and call to nonchalant attitude....

I shocked her before she shock me ..

Las las I felt no pain or sadness maybe cos ive been terribly busy .....

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by JERRY1925(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Peacefullove:

She is tired, just used that format to discharge you.

Well not totally true. Prior to this time her parents dissagreed. we just used faith to continue. Till pastor matter came in. So it was not an easy battle for us two. So whatever she did, I had no problem with it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ubdavis(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
We have different emotional tenacity. For ur on good, move on, for how long would u remain in that situation? Or would u like to run a race that has not finish line?. With time u will definitely forget her.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by greatbrian(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

In Don Williams voice,

You gat to learn to let it go
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Donlouise(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boxer007:

juss go n smoke weed sir! angry
Mary jay go show you beta LOVE grin[quote author=Boxer007 post=99183539]
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Boxer007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

Only simps pay for sex

Correction:
Only poor people cant afford sexx. PREACH angry

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Boxer007(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Donlouise:
Mary jay go show you beta LOVE grin

Huh? Who is Mary Jay sir? undecided
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by naijadrivablog: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
how is the heart deceitful

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Marisujuaku(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
just move on.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Edipet:
teach me how to analyze this zodiac sign

Ok. I'll try and create a thread on it. The topic is broad and interesting. Good night. Btw..what's ur zodiac?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Stanleyville(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
cry

Nija babes eeh....tufia!.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Mairice125: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Op listen to me . Practice semen retention for one month ,you will totally forget about her .you will even hate her for wasting your time .....Read it up on Google and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Walkee: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pastors are the most boring people in the whole world. Your girl will cry back to you soon.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Tillatalk: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bros check yourself well
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by iKON11(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seems like you are speaking for me bro. Have similar situation at hand. Sometimes I wonder how she's easily happy without me but I can't do same
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Rawhumper(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guy listen to this advice and implement it.....some guys gave u good
ones while others gave u suicidal advice.

Send her a powerful emotional text, make u sure in the text u
talked about the good moments you guys shared and don't forget to remind her the first day you met her, how you felt and what you
said in your heart before you approached her(you can lie and tell her u saw the real woman � that can be d best wife in her) then
you tell her that's why you groomed the relationship for these years.

After sending her this powerful message, make sure you end it with
its so sad � it ended this way but she should know this the last she
ever hear from you.

Make sure u dont contact her after sending her this kind of text,
give her space(it may take some months) but I bet you, she will run
back to you...you will be the one to decide to continue or not.

Good luck!

quote author=Killertune20 post=99182246]Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

[/quote]
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by chucklesclothin(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
My brother na the same motor we enter your own na pastor my own na the death of her mother change everything she........ Still today she still blocked my number her brothers she tell them not to talk to me her father go look for another tailor way they sew for am my brother I was at the hospital with her when her mother died I even follow her and the family travel for that lockdown period we they road for two days just me her and her two brothers [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ktunzmusic: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't be deceived by my username, power exist and I can prove it to you by giving you command over that girl playing with your emotions, the ball is your court.
please proof to me by giving me sure bet9ja odds this weekend....!!
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rawhumper:
Guy listen to this advice and implement it.....some guys gave u good
ones while others gave u suicidal advice.

Send her a powerful emotional text, make u sure in the text u
talked about the good moments you guys shared and don't forget to remind her the first day you met her, how you felt and what you
said in your heart before you approached her(you can lie and tell her u saw the real woman � that can be d best wife in her) then
you tell her that's why you groomed the relationship for these years.

After sending her this powerful message, make sure you end it with
its so sad � it ended this way but she should know this the last she
ever hear from you.

Make sure u dont contact her after sending her this kind of text,
give her space(it may take some months) but I bet you, she will run
back to you...you will be the one to decide to continue or not.

Good luck!

quote author=Killertune20 post=99182246]Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Truth be told, this your advice doesn't work anymore on this present ladies, you will end up being a laughing stock(screenshot) on her WhatsApps status....
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Lotechi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Oga go and make money.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by TeeFriz: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2021
If it ended, forcing it, patching it up, begging for it; it was never yours or meant to be

Get a Playstation, invite your good friends when you are less busy, play games, drink, kush up and gist/gossip (whatever). You will be fine trust me
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Alwayshungry: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Powerfly:

You're a 1st decan Taurus.. An Earth element.. While she's a 2nd decan Gemini.. An Air element. Technically.. You both aren't compatible.. There's n way you can force it.
There are four elements of nature namely; AIR,WATER,FIRE,EARTH.
Everyone is born under these elements. Now, there are 12 signs representing the seasons(calender).
Naturally.. Air is not compatible with water and earth.. Only fire.
Water is only compatible with itself and earth.
You're an earth element of the taurus sign. It is your stubborn nature and the fact that you find it difficult to enter into new relationship..it's the reasm why you are yet to be over her.
My advice to you is to move on. She's done with her emotions for u.
a test for your mystical powers.
Am I compatible with a girl that is born on march 8 while I am July 24.
Best answer...
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:

Oga the best thing I will advice you is to forget about her and move on with developing yourself the more, a better lady meant for you will locate you....!!

My Gf broke up with me just before the lockdown last year, it was very difficult for me at first, This was someone I thought was my one and only, I lost 6kg under 3days, I hardly eat, because the cause of the break up was a minor thing that escalated to a very large problem, But I moved on quickly when she told me and I quote "Are mine the only girl in this world?? why are mine too obsessed with her" kai....this statement pained me to my bone marrow, I quickly initiated the no contact rule, for once I never updated anything on my whatsapps status giving clues to anyone that we broke up, but she was indirectly throwing jabs at me on her whatsapps status, I will purposely read and ignore...at some point, I made myself unavailable by getting too engaged in my hustle, within a short while I found myself not connecting with her emotionally anymore unlike before....I decided to give a girl lurking around a chance, now I can categorically tell you she's way too nice,focused and intelligent than my ex, I was so blinded not to have noticed her ever since, right now I'm a happy guy....Now my ex is doing everything possible to get me back, I told her pump and plain, once I stop dating you, you can't even be my friend talkless of possibilities of coming back together, The guy she left me for dumped her ass after flogging her with his preeq, I treat her like a stranger now because she called for it....

So bro just move on no matter what, I can guarantee you the relationship won't be the same even if you get her back, I usually tell any girl I'm dating "if at all you ever be in a situation where you have to pick between me and someone else, please don't chose me" I cannot be an option in someone's life.....!!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Lastmankc(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Simp disgust me
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by instinct57vm(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2021
I would have lend my voice but most of you OP do not take ur time to checkout all responses that ure mentioned.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by abimic(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2021
I hate time wasters, but since it's a relationship, it either breaks or leads to marriage, once you know this, you would be fine. Since it has broken, never force it, you would only subject yourself to disrespect. If I can be fine, you would be fine. Stop thinking about her, realign your priorities to better yourself and if you find another girl, shoot your shot, you won't know when you would meet your guardian angel. Till then, Enjoy your life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by EvilNeedle(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:

Guy, the thing dey pain body. But I can assure you, you will get over it.

Just focus on your hustle and make money and add value to to your life. In due time dem go dey rush you like hot hot.

When they begin to rush you, please turn into a super villain. Throway love inside the garbage. Use what you have to get what you want. And throw them away.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His own
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by NobleDeSage001: 12:53am On Feb 19, 2021
I appreciate. One love.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by NobleDeSage001: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Hello @agabal23
I appreciate...
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Goldencheese(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.

You overestimate yourself. Are you now Jehovah Elohim?

This Lady just played you. Move on with your life. Focus on your dreams and while doing that, look out for suitable life partners and God will lead the right person your way.

I was turned down by a lady I loved so bad during my undergraduate years, thought I had found my missing rib and that I heard from God with incredible signs, but alas she chose someone else which I later knew about. Surprisingly, she kept playing me until I decided enough was enough.

Your ex has told you the truth. Move on. Have dignity, prestige, personal honour...for goodness sake, you're a man.

Need I tell you the babe I later met is far better than her in all ramifications and has been my wife for going to 14 years now.

Abeg, better dey on the way for you, bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions / Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.