Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45950 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by buckeyemedia: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tenshades:

Mine happened a week ago when she told me she's confused about marrying me but didn't give any reason. Rather, she was just 'hyping' me about how good I have been, how I have made positive impacts in her life and blah blah blah...

I quickly jumped into 'NO CONTACT' rule.

Now she has been on my neck with threats trying to make me feel guilty for moving on.

The worst thing a man can do is to be a woman's back up plan or a doormat.

Far from it, in future her husband will find out his wife is sleeping with her former boyfriend, you will have the last laugh, & will praise Jehovah for patience.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Organs(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ntooorr, Good for you. Na God catch you. You had a good girl, you moved out of state you did not engage her or do something solid to show your seriousness, then you quarrelled and you are still behaving like mr Macho, thinking she will be there for you always. Now Pastor quickly did the needful, you now hissed and in your mind, said "carry go" who babe help...........bla.bla.bla. Instead of you to quickly realize your mistake and go and beg. You were posing and talking to other babes, now you realized she is better than all the ones you came across and youre here trying to get over her. You have two options.

1. Are you ready to marry her now, now? I mean, even if Pastor don off pant, (can't trust pastors these days), you are ready and willing to marry her and not hold it against her that she went to Mr Pastor? If yes, then go and beg, forget your stupid ego, actually beg her very very well and tell her "nobi play or boyfriend/girlfriend anymore, na marriage oh.

2. Accept you goofed and that you really loved her but lost her due to your stupidity and that you won't be stupid in the future. This will help you to move on.

Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by MrMxyptlk(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro I've experienced this shit, you've just got to move on, Focus on your hustle. The bigger the cheques, the more the women.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Teleprompter(f): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
You would get over her with time. Now, it may seem inconceivable but trust me that you would soon wonder what you ever saw in her.

Focus on other things that make you happy.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by semyman: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro, to avoid premature death locate her replacement asap, possibly one with superior qualities.

These team V gangs are never loyal and they are not worth the sucks.
More celebrations ahead
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.
"no man will love her the way you do", scam of the year.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Hollawayn05(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guy try move on
Dont be apologetic
Move on and try be successful
All my Ex dey regret like dis as dem dey see me happily ever after

About 90% of my Ex married there plan B as they see say e never set for me back den
Alhamdulilai!

8 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by semyman: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
They have never been loyal
Get a superior version
More celebrations ahead

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by BernieLee(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I you want her back at all cost I can help you, just send me her pictures and I will give her some spiritual command and she shall be yours for life. This I have seen.
lol
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by qtguru(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

Na normal man life, you go dey alright
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by TheVictim01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
By your third paragraph, I decided to not read this post no more. You lose from the onset "it's like no girl exist no more" This is a relationship of a celebrity and a fan at play!!
What do I know sef?? Las Las, God no go shame you for us.

Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by hmhameed(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Start patronising olosho. With time you go forget about her. I have been in this shoe before
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by id4sho(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
You were smart enough to have beat her to her game before she dumped you.

Anytime your partner starts singing this melody-"you are perfect, you are kind, you are the best, blah! blah!! blah!!!", BUT... Forget it, they are subtly telling you that they are already on the move to jump ship.

If you are a very smart person, catch it early and severe ties. This way, the pain and hurt will be on the person and not you.
you will live long, I do this always. it works like magic.
Bar man, give am chilled orijin.
CHEERS BOSS

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Romanus123: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guy try get yourself another good lady and I bet you, you will get over it easily because only love can heal the wound of love.
Loneliness is making you to think much about her. She has gone and will never come back again, that's lady's mentality.

Thanks
Romeo

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by slimshady1000: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Check Jordan Peterson on YouTube!!
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Answer you do not want to hear: You will not just get over her, but you have to. Your ego, emotions and being are being tested. Def nothing that you will think about in a decade (God willing thee is life), but still a lot of work for the present.

My advice to you is to focus on something different. Your work, traveling etc. You do not need a rebound girl or anything like that... This will wear off.

Do you know how many notables and big men/women were left for other people in our society today ? Who cares ya ? Yup, because most of what we think is serious in the present is actually frivolous. Now, if say she was captured by a bandit leader or boko haram commander, then THAT'LL BE SOMETHING.

All these other events are within the normal scope of things. My brother, I'll pray for you to be strong. You do the practical. Ya ! Much love.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by koxi: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I love this babe with all my heart

Bro, if you felt this way about her FOR 3YRS, what stopped you from marrying her?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Saintmary:

Be using us to catch cruise

Don't mind the guyman

They'll go and copy stories from zikoko and then they'll come here under the pretense of seeking for advice, to catch steady cruise.

Arrant nonsense. sad
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by FashionCookie(f): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
I thought Nigerian ladies are useless?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Obason22(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
The Lord said u are my wife, This pastors get mind eeh.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Powerfly:

You're a 1st decan Taurus.. An Earth element.. While she's a 2nd decan Gemini.. An Air element. Technically.. You both aren't compatible.. There's n way you can force it.
There are four elements of nature namely; AIR,WATER,FIRE,EARTH.
Everyone is born under these elements. Now, there are 12 signs representing the seasons(calender).
Naturally.. Air is not compatible with water and earth.. Only fire.
Water is only compatible with itself and earth.
You're an earth element of the taurus sign. It is your stubborn nature and the fact that you find it difficult to enter into new relationship..it's the reasm why you are yet to be over her.
My advice to you is to move on. She's done with her emotions for u.
i will love it if you will try this for me
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

the gods just saved u from a future cheating wife and dna wahala. congrats...
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by surebona(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro, I'm still fighting mine, but the best comfort I have gotten is reading my Bible. Listening to teachings from Joel Osteen.... Bro I love that girl been with her for 6yrs. Right from while we where in school.. she was basically part of me
... But I am healing by the day..

Don't try getting another woman just yet, no go about sleeping with other girls. Bro last last at your lone time, u go cry as if tomorrow no dey... Just give it time. You go dey fine last last. Despite say me never dey fine o.. but we different. Sorry gee

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by femi4: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.
Go n make money and come back and see her
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by airsaylongcome: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
This things happen bro, my own gf left me since august,although God has kept me very busy as my logistics business is really paying off, but still yet I still think of her alot,eventhough people say she's not my type,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants, cheers!

Off topic so feel free to disregard or ignore. I'm interested in going into the Logistics industry in Nigeria. Lagos to be particular. Are you open to me engaging you for some insights into the industry?
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Abdanny2000(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Go find arizona smoke and forget abt your sorrow
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by poweredcom(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
@ op oga you don gurk ..you son do well for training here and now another man don de bang her and just forget her oo if you ever accept her back and you feel you wanna marry her you go suffer for life

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
las las.. you go dey alright
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Edipet(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
DirtyGold:
It surely hurts but, know that you should never try to be with a woman that doesn't want to be with you.
Thrash whatever sweet memories and good sides of her that you're consuming your emotional energy on right now and focus more on her bad sides and exaggerate them to make her less surreal.

Infact, imagine that some dude is fuçking her silly each time you think of her and that she's moaning hard too. It will sting at first but, it will get better with time. Whether she is was a good catch or not; don't worry, you'll be fine with someone else - her loss!

What's tha business?
good method to forget her so easily

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Kenturkey048(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

This is different, she is 23, yet to do her nysc, we could get married next year or after her service year, however she wanted it, if she has moved on as I find it difficult to believe, I need to move on too, but I'm stuck here, that's my issue.

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by mistijude: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
jimmychang:
Las las ....maybe she always dreamt of being a pastor's wife grin grin grin......Have you guys ever discussed this before grin
..... and at last, pastor showed up
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Peacefullove: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
JERRY1925:

A girl did this to me. Called telling me a pastor said ill leave her after 3 years of marriage. I love this girl so much. But she left. Not easy moving on, but am trying.

She is tired, just used that format to discharge you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.