Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76635 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by heniford2: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

He bought those things for her and then, so because you buy something for a woman, it means you own her completely, her time and who she hangs out with? He was just lucky that that guy is lily-livered, if it was me, I would show the guy correct defence with that brute force he is using on that lady. You can't embarrass or molest a lady in my company and you expect me to keep mute. If you have any issue with her, wait for you turn. When you embarrass my guest, it means you belittle me, so the embarrassment gets to me one way or the other. Any lady in that vicinity will avoid going out with that second guy who can't defend a woman in his company.
dude you be mumu sorry to say so is guys like you that die for women who will end up leaving you for another guy walk up no women apart from your mama is worth the penny so when shit falls be smart to stare clear and watch woman matter no dey ever finish bro

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by frankmoney(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Get out!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.

He walked away didn't he?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by melodyisaac: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Lol...
E be like say ba ghetto you dey pay rent. cheesy
nwokem go and sit down , ịnọrọ here na akọ rubbish since , I've watched your type die in pool of there own blood over issues that doesn't concern them while his so called men desert him . Use your head ode

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by ebullient19(f): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
This one na Yahoo boy
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by LutanFyah: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.
A real woman would have collected all she bought for him too. Oh, I forgot, they don't buy anything for their man.

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Shut up!
All your quotes on thread relating women cheating on their men are bias & irritating!
I just hope a woman is behind this moniker, but if truly u are a man, u are a big SIMP & a cheat!

You're still editing.
grin grin

Guy, na fool dey behave like dunce because of women.

In fact, I've never seen something like this before though.Even in some posh places, things like this don't happen.

Go transform Hilton go collect babe wig, him go sleep for Mogadishu barracks for 3 months.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by AreaFada2: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
The guy own good. At least he won't be raising another man's child. He would be double careful after this experience and likely do paternity test in the future. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Dearlord(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Lol.
Cultists no fit kill me.I don pass that stage. wink

But guy, you see the thing wey that _fool do, if e try am for where I dey with my guys, e go wear that wig!

Na very _stupid mumu.Them go use weed burn him preek!Him dey muad. angry

Ogbeni shut up!
I fit know ur den?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by LutanFyah: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.
He insists on walking away with his properties. The girl can collect hers too,if at all she bought anything for him.

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by MyTototear: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!
I can't believe I read this... So you will fight over a hoe that is cheating on her boyfriend? You don't value your life. Never rush into any fight with your fellow man over a woman that is not your wife sister or mother. That girl is probably begging this same guy that humiliated her.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

He bought those things for her and then, so because you buy something for a woman, it means you own her completely, her time and who she hangs out with? He was just lucky that that guy is lily-livered, if it was me, I would show the guy correct defence with that brute force he is using on that lady. You can't embarrass or molest a lady in my company and you expect me to keep mute. If you have any issue with her, wait for you turn. When you embarrass my guest, it means you belittle me, so the embarrassment gets to me one way or the other. Any lady in that vicinity will avoid going out with that second guy who can't defend a woman in his company.

D guy didn't say he owned d lady. He owned d things he bought for & he came to collect d things back.

U are saying d guy who bought d things shouldn't have created a scene but at d same time, u are expecting d other guy to fight for d lady. Talking from both sides of ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Happy2020: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
So many hoes in Nigeria but you have to think, how did they get that way? They got that way because men going way back, our mothers and grandmothers endured lying and cheating from the men. NOW that it has come full circle and the women are doing exactly as they saw the men doing but have even one
Upped them, cheating is suddenly a problem.
Unfortunately it has come to a point in Nigeria where nobody can be trusted, everyone is open season on everyone and everybody has ulterior motives. Finding real love and commitment in Nigeria is rare. Sadly this is where the country is at. Poverty doesn’t help the situation either.
No wonder people that don’t want to play games are now looking to other countries for meaningful relationships.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Afriifa(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!
When you're done humiliating the nigga with ur guys for not minding your business, I'll interfer thereafter n make you pay for not minding your business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Mozegee: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Correct guy,no time for noisence
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Afriifa:
When you're done humiliating the nigga with ur guys for not minding your business, I'll interfer thereafter n make you pay for not minding your business.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

We go just give you beer to relax!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
MyTototear:
I can't believe I read this... So you will fight over a hoe that is cheating on her boyfriend? You don't value your life... Never rush into any fight with your fellow man over a woman that is not your wife sister or mother... That girl is probably begging this same guy that humiliated her...

Don't mind d guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by LutanFyah: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

Aboby,I go collect all my properties for the girl body, both you and your men no go fit cough and if una try Jones, all of una go collect.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
MyTototear:
I can't believe I read this... So you will fight over a hoe that is cheating on her boyfriend? You don't value your life... Never rush into any fight with your fellow man over a woman that is not your wife sister or mother... That girl is probably begging this same guy that humiliated her...

Naa...
We can't fight.
We "peacefully" ask him to return the wig and slippers.

And he will do it, trust me. cheesy smiley

Then after than we drink and call it a day. grin
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Nna, iso gbukwe gi there!
Alagbajwu kwe gi..

Stupid _idiotic men!
You prefer her remove her wig and slippers?!Fir what?!
What would make the idiot lose his cool because of a woman sitting with a man.4ck you man!

What will make u loose ur cool over another man's relationship with a woman who u don't no?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:

Which useless real man title is that? I will love to do same, just that I can't.

Why can't you? Are you not a real man?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Swinger60(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
thatgirl504:
And that's how we remove our eyes from the APC, we can now see where it has landed us.

Even though gift does not come rules, should we go about disrespecting the person that gave us the gift?

The girl was indirectly rubbing it on his face that he was useless for getting her those gifts.
Let's asuume it was a romantic date she went for.

shouldn't the bf's focus be on how she disrespected him, his feelings, and how she disrespected what they shared?

him going after material things he bought for her makes it look like he can't even keep her without material things.

the guy is petty. take me to anywhere, I will still say it. and men like that should be avoided at all cost.

I have seen a husband stripped his wife of the wrapper she was tying in the street, all in the name of he bought it for her.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Guys no even wan get chills again...na wa o
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

What will make u loose ur cool over another man's relationship with a woman who u don't no?

I'm not losing my cool.
It's just to peacefully ask him to return the item.
Trust me, he will do it with much troubles.

Then we shall drink and talk about something else.
wink
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
AfroKnight:
A true man.

I’m proud of him.

Why are women upset? All these brokeass girls telling us what a real man is or not. First of all sister, you’re not a man.

Secondly, your guilt-tripping only works on weak men who are afraid to displease women who don’t even care about them.

That girl is just a broke opportunist who couldn’t even buy herself the kind of hair, shoes and phone that she thinks are worthy enough to go on a date with. grin She has standards but she cannot even afford them. cheesy

I’m dedicating this bottle of beer to that exemplary man there. He is a hero.

Tell yourself the truth. Can you do what he did?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
LutanFyah:
Aboby,I go collect all my properties for the girl body, both you and your men no go fit cough and if una try Jones, all of una go collect.

You go return am bro!MUST return am.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Afriifa(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
We go just give you beer to relax!
Bad news for you, because I don't do liqour
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.

The only shameless person is the man. What wrong with have drinks or a date with someone else? Is he married to her? Does he want to marry her? Does he know what the date was about? Wasn’t it a public place? Till those questions are properly answered she can atleast interact with other people to some extent. undecided

He’s a terrible person.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Afriifa:
Bad news for you, because I don't do liqour

Well, we give you Zobo.
You must calm down.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
nextstep:
Did I hear somebody say "it's wrong now..." or "the guy no get chill"?? Which kind nonsense talk is that? angry

After the girl worries him to buy wig and all the usual sturves we men have to pay for in the course of dating... she will go and use it to for another maga. Men don suffer, I tell you.

Ladies, if you don't want men to collect your wig, buy it yourself! Haba!!! grin grin grin

But what if that particular wig wasn't bought with his money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.