Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56347 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Emk5556: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
She couldn't afford to date a daft so she decided to block you. Sorry I had to use that word. Pray very hard .

3 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Don't be too quick to conclude... Maybe something else happened..

Go look for her but if she indeed block you then take heart.. Nah so life be.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bugatti02(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Report to the relevant authority... She have committed OBT.. It's against the Law. Get her arrested and persecuted... If not you'll pay the loan on your own. I won't be surprised if you haven't given your family assistance in years... But you took a loan to be paid over 5years for a Girlfriend.... Bros you F-Up.

Move into action immediately to recover the money if she hasn't used it...and return the money back to your Teacher(welfare) union account.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Flier: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Solace92:

Which EFCC, d 1 in Nigeria?
Just pray you don’t have issue with them

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by kingk(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Register on #SMAN you said no.
Now how do SMAN like us help you?.

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by richie240: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm sorry, I don't blv ds story.
nobody can comman be using parzin head ds time of d day!
cool

xynerise:
Mod should have known that the op was just joking.
As in ehn!
d story is too watery for any discerning mind not to have seen thru it.

hian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ifyy07(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
Na Mumu you be...
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
A very good lesson to other simps. Let me warn you, don't you ever jump into the Lagos ocean, the fishes there deserve to chop better human body than Simp's.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Accept my Simpathy grin grin

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by femi4: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
You must have been dating yourself.

Stop calling her your fiancee....she just robbed you financially and emotionally

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by micxwell(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
I feel like calling you a monumental simp ! but on a second thought let me respect myselfgrin
You said it already grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ekpekus(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Even for your wife self it's risky to collect loan talk less of girlfriend..
Even for personal or business use, it is risky to collect loan for yourself. You dey talk wife and girlfriend grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by BabylonCruise(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Really
Which one is 'REALLY'
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by AuxiliaryD(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na waa oo, wetin Musa no go see for gate undecided
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Don't you know her house?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Starhearts: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Sense is far away from
U be pussy asslicker??
U no take low to buy beer or buy weed smoke nd enjoy to d most high
U re taking low because of a maggot
Anyway wetin concern me with Wetin wey no concern me.
Omo ale jatijati
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Mckenzy1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by femi4: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma
You are not woke at all. No wonder, she scammed you successfully
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You dey sure say she be your fiancee? Biko how much is the money, I could content you to a recovery agent grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is what they call asankpokoto
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by knowhowk: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
@ op about this your thread is the same Lady you are talking about in this thread that you took.a Loan for ? https://www.nairaland.com/6407105/sue
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Minjim: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Regex:

If I help you track her, will you get a loan for me?

I won't disappear like her.

I've you even appeared ?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Never try this again bro. Why will you do that?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Slynation(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Pray worst thing doesn't come on. U are joking with my ordeal? angry
Oga you mumu I nogo lie....I'm very sure she doesn't love you and the signs were there for you to see but you ignored out of "I must marry you" and decided to impress her by simply falling for her gimmicks, as I'm talking to you right now, she's with her original boyfriend at Manna's joint eating barbecue and drinking Andre.....
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by knowhowk: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6407105/sue is it the same Lady you discussed about in this thread that you took Loan for ?

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Karlosorji(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
For the girl to be your fiancée means you know her down to her home. Go to her family and start finding her from there. No family member will hear what she did and will be happy with her.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Femeto: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cash app. Ball out. Usain Bolt ja pa.

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Newbielearner(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
BigYash:
She don use Kayamata run you down.Good for you. She don go use your money dey enjoy with her fvcking mate . Make una leave these hoes,una say no. Una wan dey form nice . See your life now. I pray you never find her,so that you go get sense.. grin
Mumu Boy! grin grin grin I can't stop laughing. Mumu still many for Nigeria o. Chai! Damn nigga,come and see Pussy nigga of the year 2021 grin

Lol. No cast the man jor. By 2026, he would get over it grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by cvarinzechukwu: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
This story is not complete,
How long have you been with her
How often do you meet to sit down and discuss
What is the purpose of the money you borrowed

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Phemact1: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is only God that can help you...
Go to the girl House na....
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Joshcoli(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

You're indeed a generous person
Please after you finish paying collect another one for her and see the wonders of our Lord in blessing the generous

Radarada
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ajealadick(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Since you said she is your fiance then I want to believe you should know her to her house or village, so follow that lead and get your money abi is it one of those social media relationships?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.