Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31439 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kilode1: 3:10am On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

It sure looks like it.

Up Yoruba intelligentsia

Up Awoists

Up the[b] Action [/b]in AG and ACN

Up Fstranger, Ekubear, DK, Kilode?, Aigbofa, Seun, and every other Yoruba on NL who have worked tirelessly behind the scene to make this day come to pass

Up Ngige, a worthy adopted son of Odua

Up all progressives in Nigeria and NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Fstranger

Akinkanju Okunrin!

O'dua a gbe gbogbo Nigeria o! from North to South cool
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:16am On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Let fstranger continue to talk.

The likes of that dude and their yappings are like fleas in the grand political scheme of things. He is akin to one of those rednecks in the South that always screams "they took our jobs". Pay him no attention he will go away

dayokanu:

Why didnt the anambrans didnt appreciate and vote for him when he was contesting for governorship with Soludo and Obi?

Because this is Ngige constituency. Dora dont stand a chance. As for Obi and Soludo, different personalities , different constituencies involved. Just a little bit of context here.
Having said that, credit to ACN too for providing the frame work. Now lets see them get to work or the next elections will also be a wave, this time against them.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 3:18am On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

The likes of that dude and their yappings are like fleas in the grand political scheme of things. He is akin to one of those rednecks in the South that always screams "they took our jobs". Pay him no attention he will go away

[img]http://4.bp..com/_jl08Pk11RNI/TP5m-PmM6QI/AAAAAAAABPE/fz9bGAZdE5E/s1600/theytookourjobs.jpg[/img]

I will do that from now on.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

[b]The likes of that dude and their yappings are like fleas in the grand political scheme of things. He is akin to one of those rednecks in the South that always screams "they took our jobs". [/b]Pay him no attention he will go away

That there sounds alot like @EzeUche too  . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 3:22am On Apr 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Explain yourself stranger.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:24am On Apr 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Whomever the shoe fits, let him shove it up his nose. I have very little patience for "supremacists" be it racial or tribal.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 3:28am On Apr 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kobojunkie showing me some love. Ohhhhh, thank you so much.
You are right though. It sounds more like Ezeuche!

EzeUche:

Explain yourself stranger.

You sure do have a very good reputation on this forum, init? cool

Basseti:

Whomever the shoe fits, let him shove it up his nose. I have very little patience for "supremacists" be it racial or tribal.

I appreciate your honesty for correcting your mistake. I assume you mistook me for Ezeuche? cool
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 3:29am On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

Do not listen to that annoying little flea. She or he still has a problem with me, because I will not entertain her/him circular arguments.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:30am On Apr 10, 2011
@ the guy that calls himself fstranger

your posts are blatantly full of tribal tripe. Calling u a supremacist is prolly an insult to the genuine "supremacists". So I take that back.

This is the last post I am addressing to u based on this issue.

Odabo
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Do not listen to that annoying little flea. She or he still has a problem with me, because I will not entertain her/him circular arguments.
Basseti:

^^^
your posts are blatantly full of tribal tripe. Calling u a supremacist is prolly an insult to the genuine "supremacists". So I take that back.

This is the last post I am addressing to u based on this issue.

Odabo

Interesting!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2011
wateva n$$$ga
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kilode1: 3:34am On Apr 10, 2011
Rafeequat Arinola Onabimiro wins Badagry West Federal constituency in Lagos state

-Unconfirmed reports of shots fired at INEC office in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

-Chris Ngige wins Anambra Central Senatorial District ahead of Dora Akunyili

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688430-146/election_results_and_update.csp

I'm proud of Ngige and the great people of Anambra Central.

Ngige = Eniyan kukuru to n mi oke.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Apr 10, 2011
It does gladden my heart to know that Anambra people are not as bigoted as some of the Nairaland self-made ibo warriors who predicted that Ibos will never welcome parties other than the APGA. This is a good move . . . shows that the people are ready ready for change, no matter where it comes from. And I hope this is sign of better things to come for the Eastern States.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by macjive01: 3:37am On Apr 10, 2011
why this she/he attributes to kobo ?

does no one really know what gender "she" is? even those with 10000 comments who wud have being on this site from inception or early enuf.

mehn, my intestine wud sure churn if it turns out she is actually a man. gosh!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 10, 2011
I wonder what Dora will do after this. She's used so many pathetic cards that I cant even wait to witness her next move. What a political disgrace, IMO.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:40am On Apr 10, 2011
macjive01:

mehn, my intestine wud sure churn if it turns out she is actually a man. gosh!!!

What? Why?

have u been having wet dreams about him, sorry I meant her, oh no him?? grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by fstranger3(m): 3:40am On Apr 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It does gladden my heart to know that Anambra people are not as bigoted as some of the Nairaland self-made ibo warriors who predicted that Ibos will never welcome parties other than the APGA. This is a good  move . . . shows that the people are ready ready for change, no matter where it comes from. And I hope this is sign of better things to come for the Eastern States.

Truer words have never been spoken!

Thanks Kobo.

I tire for this people ooooooooooooo

They all need to get a grip!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I wonder what Dora will do after this. She's used so many pathetic cards that I cant even wait to witness her next move. What a political disgrace, IMO.

Luckily for the peeps in Anambra , your opinion or mine for that matter dont worth a pile of horse dung.

Political disgrace? Nahhhhhhhhh, its politics, U win some , u lose some. Not a do or die affair.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

lol . . . . Seriously, I hope she learns to tame her tongue and probably take this as a message from her own people. I wonder where Soludo will go as well!

I really hope Ngige wins this senatorial seat!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by macjive01: 3:44am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

what makes losing a decently fought election a disgrace ? she never slandered any of her opponents or instigated any form of thuggery or its likes against anybody.

it was a keenly contested election of which, of course, a person won. A person who happens to be Ngige.

W.H.O. awaits aunty dora jare,
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Apr 10, 2011
^^^ Sort of like the way a UN appointment was offered Obasanjo after his third-term bid failure?  lol
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

Luckily for the peeps in Anambra , your opinion or mine for that matter dont worth a pile of horse dung.

Political disgrace? Nahhhhhhhhh, its politics, U win some , u lose some. Not a do or die affair.

It's not always a matter of losing some or wining some, but the way one goes about it.

My opinion matters to me, that's why I have the audacity to state them. Get with the program lol.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 10, 2011
macjive01:

what makes losing a decently fought election a disgrace ? she never slandered any of her opponents or instigated any form of thuggery or its likes against anybody.

it was a keenly contested election of which, of course, a person won. A person who happened to be Ngige.

W.H.O. awaits aunty dora jare,

Jeez, could you guys do yourself a favor and ASK me to clarify my posts if you no get am?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2011
W.H.O ko

W.H.E.N ni
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2011
Agreed.

Opinions are like azz-holes. Everyone has them.

Politicians are in the business of winning elections. Thats what they do. You lose some , U win some.

Left to u , someone like Hillary Clinton should go bury her head just co she lost the Dems party ticket to a newbie.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by macjive01: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2011
kobo, we know u support CPC - buhari, if Saturday comes and he wins wud u do "us" a favor ?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2011
Kobo is a (detribalized) Igbo woman. At least, I'm pretty sure of this.

You (and I) are safe, macjive01  grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by macjive01: 3:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

W.H.O ko

W.H.E.N ni

hahahahahahaha. This is damn funny!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

Agreed.

Opinions are like azz-holes. Everyone has them.

Politicians are in the business of winning elections. Thats what they do. You lose some , U win some.

Left to u , someone like Hillary Clinton should go bury her head just co she lost the Dems party ticket to a newbie.

Cant believe some people are actually comparing the likes of Hillary to that one wey dem call Dora.

Abeg, try not to quote my "asz-hooooe" opinion again. Were [/b]ko le moh pe o n ni [b]were.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by macjive01: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2011
macjive01:

kobo, we know u support CPC - buhari, if Saturday comes and he wins wud u do "us" a favor ?

answer nah. . . . this ur shakara don too much sef
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 3:55am On Apr 10, 2011
I was comparing the art of winning and losing elections and not their persons. Learn to differentiate the two.
One is white and the other black. One married to an ex president, God knows whom the other is married to, so how can I compare them both.

And besides, just to set the records straight: the contest bw Ngige and Dora was not acrimonious. So that assertion is just a plain distortion of facts. I understand this is NL so anything goes.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chic2pimp(m): 3:57am On Apr 10, 2011
It's seems everyone is wearing the slogan "PDP MUST VAMOS" slogan proudly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / #GEJ_wins2015 Now Trending On Twitter: Have Buhari Supporters Lost Steam? [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.