Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39612 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Walkee:
if America were left in you black Americans care the entire streets will be littered with filth and dead bodies. Look at clowns that have been voting a single party for over 50 years talking about politics. If a lizard were to contest under the democrat party, won't you clowns still vote the lizard 98%?

Yes, it would be exactly like Nigeria. So what's your point? You are not better than them AA's. So stop judging them. You are both the same. Look at what you did with Nigeria lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Stop crying dude.
Stop repeating the same thing.
If there's nothing else in your head,then go to bed.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Stop repeating the same thing.
If there's nothing else in your head,then go to bed.
You’re fvcking embarrassing for a supposed male. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You’re fvcking embarrassing for a supposed male. cheesy grin grin

I don't need your praise,anyway.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sage(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

A race is larger than a continent.
The members of a race can be found in different continents.
The members of a race have a common place of origin.

Again you have failed to define what "race" means. Give me a scientific definition please.

Of course people can travel from one continent to another. All humans have a common place of origin too so I guess all humans are the same race
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't need your praise,anyway.

ICP
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
sage:

Again you have failed to define what "race" means. Give me a scientific definition please.

Of course people can travel from one continent to another. All humans have a common place of origin too so I guess all humans are the same race
There is no better definition.
All humans don't have a common place of origin.
The first humans appeared in different places across the Earth.
Then,they multiplied after settling in different places according to the different languages they spoke.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
sage:

There is no better definition of race.
All humans don't have a common place of origin on Earth.
The first humans appeared in different places across the Earth.
Then,they multiplied after settling in different places according to the different languages they spoke.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

ICP
Whatever.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Whatever.

grin grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by daddytime(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Coincidentally and funny enough, as I type, I am glued to my Television watching the police brutalisation of Rodney King in 1992.

Just twelve days after the horrendous institutionalised brutalization of Rodney King by the white police, a 15 year old African American kid had walked into a supermarket and grabbed a bottle of fruit juice. As she walked over to the cashier, the white shop owner had accused her of shoplifting the fruit juice and a scuffle ensued. After the brief scuffle and as the 15 year old Natasha made to leave the supermarket, the shop owner shot heron the head from behind.

When Natasha was found lifeless in a pool of her blood, she still had clenched in her fist the money with which she had wanted to pay for the fruit juice.

The shop owner claimed she feared for her life and shot out of self-defense.

And as for the heavily televised and captured on camera brutalization of an innocent Rodney King, a white judge ruled that the cops weren't guilty of any crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

grin grin

$#$":&$*::__;?$
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by naijapips04: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Illusions. You still out on the plantations, just not with chains. Forget the bucks, think! Everytime you work there, you make them greater!

Says the iidiott that wouldn't think twice when presented with an American visa.

Why don't your brothers and sisters come home to build Africa? Why are they willing slaves when their genuine home is in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

$#$":&$*::__;?$

kpk
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No race is a failure.
But your brain has been heavily damaged by inferiority complex.

Tell us our achievements as a race with your undamaged brain, list some

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
LastProphet:

Tell us our achievements as a race with your undamaged brain, list some

There are Africans that are active or involved in science/research, production of technology, generation and distribution of electricity, production of drugs,psychiatry, psychology, sports, music, acting, fashion design, production of weapons, web design,programming,web creation, ETC.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Erojepromise(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Ok they fought for human rights and freedom. But is that an excuse for them to expect the white man to do everything for them??
The slaves were more productive and hard working than this their recent generation.
If the slaves where getting high on weed and drinking all day. And blaming white people Everytime They wouldn't have gotten far as they did and achieve human freedom.

Those slaves where shipped from Africa so they still that tough African hurstling mentality. That's why they were able to succeed despite the humongous challenges facing them.
But this recent generation of black Americans all they know is to play victim mentality for sympathy. It's disgraceful
I was shocked at the many opportunities to make money in the U.S
White man dosent care about skin color
If you have talent or skill
They will give you the platform to SHINE!!!

Go to U.S Navy and you will be shocked how many Igbo and Yoruba people you will see holding high positions and ranks. It's not about skin color.
ITS ABOUT YOUR SKILL, TALENT AND HARDWORK.
White people hate laziness
And many black Americans are lazy
They just want to receive welfare checks and get high everyday expecting the white man to lift them out of poverty.

[quote] U.S Navy and you will be shocked how many Igbo and Yoruba people you will see holding high positions and ranks. It's not about skin color.
ITS ABOUT YOUR SKILL, TALENT AND HARDWORK
[quote]
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Erojepromise(f): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Ok they fought for human rights and freedom. But is that an excuse for them to expect the white man to do everything for them??
The slaves were more productive and hard working than this their recent generation.
If the slaves where getting high on weed and drinking all day. And blaming white people Everytime They wouldn't have gotten far as they did and achieve human freedom.

Those slaves where shipped from Africa so they still that tough African hurstling mentality. That's why they were able to succeed despite the humongous challenges facing them.
But this recent generation of black Americans all they know is to play victim mentality for sympathy. It's disgraceful
I was shocked at the many opportunities to make money in the U.S
White man dosent care about skin color
If you have talent or skill
They will give you the platform to SHINE!!!

Go to U.S Navy and you will be shocked how many Igbo and Yoruba people you will see holding high positions and ranks. It's not about skin color.
ITS ABOUT YOUR SKILL, TALENT AND HARDWORK.
White people hate laziness
And many black Americans are lazy
They just want to receive welfare checks and get high everyday expecting the white man to lift them out of poverty.

U.S Navy and you will be shocked how many Igbo and Yoruba people you will see holding high positions and ranks. It's not about skin color.
ITS ABOUT YOUR SKILL, TALENT AND HARDWORK

l was shocked when my colleague told me a Nigerian man from the Yoruba descent is a soldier in the US. it means it's a land of opportunities for people of all ethnicities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Erojepromise(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They're better than you though. They constantly fight for a better life. Not like you losers who accept everything and say, "it will be well." Man, you Nigerians are pathetic, like I've never seen a country of docile men and women like you losers before. I mean, how can your country be getting plugded into the dark ages and no one is speaking out, no one is protesting, no one is being held accountable, no one is being attacked and dealth with. The same thing has been happening for 60 years. I promise you, if you guys don't seat up, in 120 years time, you won't even have a country.

Worry about yourselves, you don't even have 24 hours electricity that's why you think AA's are the problem. You are not normal that's why when you go to America, you think you're in heaven forgetting that people have lived there all their lives and things like 24 hours electricity is same as breathing air.

Nigerians WAKE UP. YOU ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE.

you are deviating from the subject of discourse, the question I will ask will be is it true African Americans hates Africans ?because your post reeks of the same hatred the op is addressing

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by MisterRuk(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
African Americans were never meant to be part of the American dream from day1, their ancestors came to the Americas on slave ships, which is quite an humiliating way to be introduced. Many battles in this world are psychological, white supremacy against black people have always existed in many forms. Sometimes you can control people by making yourself look superior in all ways to the person you want to control, and at the same time make the person look primitive and inferior.
The visions of the founding father's of America did not have any space for black people. It is nightmare to them if african americans start becoming as successful as the Jews or Asians, to them its not racism, it the natural order of things, that is why there are always systems keeping black people below.
After slavery, came segregation, to make the blacks inferior even though they were free men. MLK and other champions of the civil rights movement fought against it and there was equality between the white and the black folks. I've looked at old archives dating as old as 60's and 70's, about the lives of black folks, it was beautiful. The black people were united, self sufficient, they were literate, they had their own businesses, they even had their own entertainment. Some people felt blacks were going to become as successful as the Jews so they introduced poverty and bad values like drugs, violence, crime, prostitution, the things that make up the "ghetto culture" into the black community. It worked and it created a whole new reason for people to look down on black people. It wasn't until the violence began to escalate and affect innocent white people, and some black people grew rich and famous by transforming that negative vibe of the "ghetto culture" into creating modern rap and hiphop. The new strategy now is the "victim mentality", capitalizing on the memories of sufferings the blacks have endured for the colour of their skin, so that they blame innocent white people for their problems in life and not find a way to be liberate themselves. That's why groups like BLM and antifa are popular nowadays. The recent George Floyd protest and the cancel culture is a manifestation of that.
I hate it when I see black folks in America acting like victims and endangered species, and yet practicing the bad values like the ghetto culture, it only degrades them and makes the "white supremacy" they're fighting against stronger. When I see organizations and celebs putting a black screen on their profile or hashtagging #blacklivesmatter, I get angry sometimes because they're just trying to profit from the victimhood of black. Like the Jews, black people are one of the most ostracized group of people on the earth. Let us learn from the Jews.
I feel that those black folks who have made it over there should come and invest in Africa, it is the home every black people. Every problems the blacks suffer world has it's source in Africa. Rather than disturbing the political climate in the west groups like BLM should come to Africa and protest against our oppressive governments.

I have a feeling that one day all blacks shall return back to Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Erojepromise:

you are deviating from the subject of discourse, the question I will ask will be is it true African Americans hates Africans ?because your post reeks of the same hatred the op is addressing

Is there any race African Americans don’t hate? If you’re not oppressed they can’t like you. The only group the female AAs like are gays transgender, etc because they believe they’ve been oppressed since the beginning of time.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by shopwiser: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mehn i enjoyed this thread.. i always thought i was the only one thinking this way till i met op...

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Elliot2(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Eagba:
what do you suggest he do
Instead of beating unnecessary chests and disrespecting black Americans, let the so called more resourceful black migrants come back and build the African continent to standard.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are Africans that are active or involved in science/research, production of technology, generation and distribution of electricity, production of drugs,psychiatry, psychology, sports, music, acting, fashion design, production of weapons, web design,programming,web creation, ETC.

I'm one of the listed you mentioned so you haven't said anything I don't know. All the people you mentioned either work in the developed world or live here but use tools from the developed worlds. What we lack is the intelligence to combine our efforts to produce a targeted goal. And our number of smart people are too few. We can't invent anything here because no one can invent in isolation, you need the input of others to boost your efforts. This is where white people display superiority, everybody just knows what to do to fit in to the larger objective. Here each party can't see beyond his immediate task. So you see it takes intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
LastProphet:

I'm one of the listed you mentioned so you haven't said anything I don't know. All the people you mentioned either work in the developed world or live here but use tools from the developed worlds. What we lack is the intelligence to combine our efforts to produce a targeted goal. And our number of smart people are too few. We can't invent anything here because no one can invent in isolation, you need the input of others to boost your efforts. This is where white people display superiority, everybody just knows what to do to fit in to the larger objective. Here each party can't see beyond his immediate task. So you see it takes intelligence

It is not all the tools that are imported.
Besides,there are Africans outside Africa that produce tools.
Concerning goals,it is impossible for everyone in any country to have the same goal.
National development requires much more effort from the government because the government has the resources and power.
The number of smart Africans is large.
It is the smartness of some African politicians that helped them to accumulate so much wealth.
It is also the smartness of people like Aliko Dangote that lead to the creation of jobs/job opportunities.
I have stated that there are African inventors so you shouldn't state Africans can't invent anything.
Ultimately, every human being with a competent brain wants to make money or keep making money.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
MisterRuk:
African Americans were never meant to be part of the American dream from day1, their ancestors came to the Americas on slave ships, which is quite an humiliating way to be introduced. Many battles in this world are psychological, white supremacy against black people have always existed in many forms. Sometimes you can control people by making yourself look superior in all ways to the person you want to control, and at the same time make the person look primitive and inferior.
The visions of the founding father's of America did not have any space for black people. It is nightmare to them if african americans start becoming as successful as the Jews or Asians, to them its not racism, it the natural order of things, that is why there are always systems keeping black people below.
After slavery, came segregation, to make the blacks inferior even though they were free men. MLK and other champions of the civil rights movement fought against it and there was equality between the white and the black folks. I've looked at old archives dating as old as 60's and 70's, about the lives of black folks, it was beautiful. The black people were united, self sufficient, they were literate, they had their own businesses, they even had their own entertainment. Some people felt blacks were going to become as successful as the Jews so they introduced poverty and bad values like drugs, violence, crime, prostitution, the things that make up the "ghetto culture" into the black community. It worked and it created a whole new reason for people to look down on black people. It wasn't until the violence began to escalate and affect innocent white people, and some black people grew rich and famous by transforming that negative vibe of the "ghetto culture" into creating modern rap and hiphop. The new strategy now is the "victim mentality", capitalizing on the memories of sufferings the blacks have endured for the colour of their skin, so that they blame innocent white people for their problems in life and not find a way to be liberate themselves. That's why groups like BLM and antifa are popular nowadays. The recent George Floyd protest and the cancel culture is a manifestation of that.
I hate it when I see black folks in America acting like victims and endangered species, and yet practicing the bad values like the ghetto culture, it only degrades them and makes the "white supremacy" they're fighting against stronger. When I see organizations and celebs putting a black screen on their profile or hashtagging #blacklivesmatter, I get angry sometimes because they're just trying to profit from the victimhood of black. Like the Jews, black people are one of the most ostracized group of people on the earth. Let us learn from the Jews.
I feel that those black folks who have made it over there should come and invest in Africa, it is the home every black people. Every problems the blacks suffer world has it's source in Africa. Rather than disturbing the political climate in the west groups like BLM should come to Africa and protest against our oppressive governments.

I have a feeling that one day all blacks shall return back to Africa.

African Americans don't blame innocent whites.
They simply condemn what they hate.
The whites also condemn what they hate.
So,this thread is baseless.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Instead of beating unnecessary chests and disrespecting black Americans, let the so called more resourceful black migrants come back and build the African continent to standard.
It is the responsibility of the governments in Africa to build Africa.
The governments have the resources and powers.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It is not all the tools that are imported.
Besides,there are Africans outside Africa that produce tools.
Concerning goals,it is impossible for everyone in any country to have the same goal.
National development requires much more effort from the government because the government has the resources and power.
The number of smart Africans is large.
It is the smartness of some African politicians that helped them to accumulate so much wealth.
It is also the smartness of people like Aliko Dangote that lead to the creation of jobs/job opportunities.
I have stated that there are African inventors so you shouldn't state Africans can't invent anything.
Ultimately, every human being with a competent brain wants to make money or keep making money.

You see that's what I'm saying, there's a level of intelligence that let's you know that you can't make money beyond a level for only yourself because in the end you will still pay for the opportunities you denied others and worse when is through crooked means like we do here. Only a shortsighted African thinks you can build a gold house on a street with mud road. Only an African governor will buy a rolls Royce to drive in a state like kogi where he owes workers over 1 year of salary. You see even when white people like money they have the intelligence to know the limit at which they must tend to others as well, but you see down here its childish greed unrefined, raw, basic and stewpid. Bring corrupt white people here to be leaders and you will see them still do far better than the primitive oafs we have here as leaders. Because white people have higher intelligence averagely.
On black people inventing things I have no doubt there are some, but as earlier said very very few, I don't think this requires argument. Lie we got covid now but we waiting for white people vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
LastProphet:

You see that's what I'm saying, there's a level of intelligence that let's you know that you can't make money beyond a level for only yourself because in the end you will still pay for the opportunities you denied others and worse when is through crooked means like we do here. Only a shortsighted African thinks you can build a gold house on a street with mud road. Only an African governor will buy a rolls Royce to drive in a state like kogi where he owes workers over 1 year of salary. You see even when white people like money they have the intelligence to know the limit at which they must tend to others as well, but you see down here its childish greed unrefined, raw, basic and stewpid. Bring corrupt white people here to be leaders and you will see them still do far better than the primitive oafs we have here as leaders. Because white people have higher intelligence averagely.
On black people inventing things I have no doubt there are some, but as earlier said very very few, I don't think this requires argument. Lie we got covid now but we waiting for white people vaccine.

Making money as a politician doesn't make you less intelligent.
In fact,Nigeria has some of the smartest politicians in the world.
They are very good at politics.
Concerning inventions,the blacks involved are not few.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 05, 2021
okrikaboi:
Your type no dey ever consider say dem dey wrong, just calm down and reason the whole thing. You are right in your own way due to the fact that op generalised but oga you don dey digress. Calm down read the thread from the beginning again. It is a faceless forum and there is honour in admitting you're wrong it will make it easier to stand for the truth. Life in America is beyond race if you have a certain level of value; that is undeniable. America will gladly enslave you if are dumb not black it has nothing to do with race and trust me there are lot of dumb fucktards out there with different skin tones. Level up to the point it is not about colour but about value. Take note I did not generalise grin

Generalizations like that of the OP remain baseless.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 05, 2021
okrikaboi:
Your type no dey ever consider say dem dey wrong, just calm down and reason the whole thing. You are right in your own way due to the fact that op generalised but oga you don dey digress. Calm down read the thread from the beginning again. It is a faceless forum and there is honour in admitting you're wrong it will make it easier to stand for the truth. Life in America is beyond race if you have a certain level of value; that is undeniable. America will gladly enslave you if are dumb not black it has nothing to do with race and trust me there are lot of dumb fucktards out there with different skin tones. Level up to the point it is not about colour but about value. Take note I did not generalise grin
Racism exists,anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.