Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (175028 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2021

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2021

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2021

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2021

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
The more you take self-development and achieving your goals as a priority, the more you grow in value and the less you treat women as your priority. If you see a man equating acquiring sexual partners, patronizing sex workers as a priority or achievement, he's either a beta male or a low value male with no long term goals.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dis should b saved in a museum cool cool
TheUndercover:
The more you take self-development and achieving your goals as a priority, the more you grow in value and the less you treat women as your priority. If you see a man equating acquiring sexual partners, patronizing sex workers as a priority or achievement, he's either a beta male or a low value male with no long term goals.

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheUndercover:

Purpose over Pussy, everyday all day.

No Pain
No Gain

Learn to play the LONG GAME.

11 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Purpose over Pussy, everyday allday.

No Pain
No Gain

Learn to play the LONG GAME.
Of course. You were on your purpose before you met her, so why do you have to leave your purpose after meeting her? Remember, she was only attracted to you because she knew you were focused on your mission, the moment you make her your main mission and your purpose as a side mission, she will be willing to make you an option and thereby failing your mission. Remain focused.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2021

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
If you're in your 20s, still living with your parents or guardian and you also have someone funding you, you have the opportunity most people don't. You are given the luxury of executing high risk high reward strategies for a chance at being successful. If things goes wrong, you have someone to depend on. At this point, as harsh and unrealistic as it may sound, you have no need for a serious relationship.

As a man, this is the most critical part of your life, but unfortunately, most people don't take their life seriously until they are in their 30s. Some spend their life regretting how they wasted their life at this stage. This is your development stage as a man, spend it wisely.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
In terms of business, it is wise to avoid involving relatives or friends. You won't be able to show your dissatisfaction if they fail to deliver and you won't be able to exert your full power when things goes wrong.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheUndercover:
As a person of power, you must research and practice endlessly before appearing in public, onstage or anywhere else.  Never expose the sweat and labor behind your poise. Power depends vitally on appearances and the illusions you create.

This is TRUE. More like sweating and toiling and mastering ones craft in the INNER ROOM, then come to the stage and lime light to do your thing effortlessly. grin

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Cheating in an exam is a high risk high reward strategy. If you get successful with it, you will easily scale through difficulties most people find writing the same exam without wasting of time. But if you get caught, the consequences are also greater.

If you cheat and pass, you'll be rewarded, if you study and fail, you'll be punished.
You dey burst my brain.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by prodige001: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Be particularly careful with sarcasm: The momentary satisfaction you gain with your biting words will be outweighed by the price you pay. By mocking others, you gain a proud feeling that lasts 5 minutes. you might lose great relationships that would have lasted for years.
Shed more light on this Sir

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Izonedexter(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you are both competent and charming, you thrive. If you are incompetent and charming, you survive. If you are offensive or boring, and competent, you survive. If you are neither competent nor charming, you die.
can you shed more light on this
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2021

12 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:57am On Jul 19, 2021

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Subjugator: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2021
Adasun:
fact this happen to me recently,our level cord ask that we come check our results.i never want to go because I have no problems.

my tight friends all went,saw their results and never bother to tell me that they make a mistake in my result.after like three weeks,and with the way guys hover around me during test.
I ask my friend that what is going on, that was when he told me that our level cord pasted our results for every one to see.that I tried very well but I have problem with one of the course.thesame course I planned helping him to write because he had problem with it.

I was shocked,I have this kind of problem and you never bother to tell me?he was like,he thought since I knew I had no problem,they is no need to tell me na,he was apologizing.

funny enough,it did not pain me but rather thought me a lesson.relly on any body at your own peril.trust no one.

it was later rectified Nd his demeanor when I broke the news was not sound.humans can't help but envy.

Morals*be confident but not overly confident.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2021
LIVINGICON:

This is TRUE. More like sweating and toiling and mastering ones craft in the INNER ROOM, then come to the stage and lime light to do your thing effortlessly. grin

Nice one.

The secret of genius:He has done is home work

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Subjugator: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=TheUndercover post=103657461]Women are like Performance Enhancing Drugs. They have the potential to make your life spectacularly better, or catastrophically worse. You will be fine, so long as you know how to handle them, and you do so carefully. If you get careless with them, you will be destroyed.

Doing the right thing for the wrong woman has been many good men's undoing.

[/quote
Live wise.
Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
Cheating in an exam is a high risk high reward strategy. If you get successful with it, you will easily scale through difficulties most people find writing the same exam without wasting of time. But if you get caught, the consequences are also greater.

If you cheat and pass, you'll be rewarded, if you study and fail, you'll be punished.

In order words

Wisdom is superior to strength...

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2021
TheUndercover:

The use of sarcasm can be a great tool in the hands of a Machiavellian, but learn when to avoid using it.

If you say a particular thing and the other party finds it offensive, he might distant himself from you. No one likes being mocked. You know human are different, I might take a comment jokingly while the other person might find it offensive. Know when to joke, and when to get serious.

Something tells me you are gifted...

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sorrento: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you're in your 20s, still living with your parents or guardian and you also have someone funding you, you have the opportunity most people don't. You are given the luxury of executing high risk high reward strategies for a chance at being successful. If things goes wrong, you have someone to depend on. At this point, as harsh and unrealistic as it may sound, you have no need for a serious relationship.

As a man, this is the most critical part of your life, but unfortunately, most people don't take their life seriously until they are in their 30s. Some spend their life regretting how they wasted their life at this stage. This is your development stage as a man, spend it wisely.
What about mid 20 guy, is there need for even a relationship ?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Subjugator: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
Given a choice between helping a man or a woman - always choose to help a man. You have better odds that he will reciprocate if you need his help. Women in general tend to be thankless creatures.

Trustworthy friends are rare. Women are common. Never prioritize a woman over a trustworthy friend. A trustworthy friend will be there to help you, should you become powerless.

If you become powerless, women will leave you to die.

If you lose a woman, you can find a new one. If you lose a trustworthy friend, you will never be able to replace them.

Audible to the deaf.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sorrento:

What about mid 20 guy, is there need for even a relationship ?
If you feel you need a relationship, then no problem. Just know that for every decision taken, there's an end result.

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you've spent a significant amount of time with a particular company i.e. some number of years, and you've neither been promoted nor gotten an increase in salary, then it's time to change your place of work or consider starting your own business.

25 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021

21 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021

16 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.