Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77567 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Bluffly: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Is it Juju or an aphrodisiac. If it is aphrodisiac, taa e no go work but if na juju holy spirit go dey over drive.

Anyways, stay faithful and no kanya mata can matter your marriage
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by davodyguy: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inside Abuja?

Probably someone has used Kanya mata for Buhari, the reason why there is separation between Buhari and Aishat, which could be the reason why the woman has left Buhari for Dubai for more than 6 months now.

I don’t trust Hajiya Umar Sadia Farouk. She could have been the one who used the kanya mata for Buhari
She's in charge of Baba, reason Aishat left

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by BigYash: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
It doesn't work on everybody. If power meet power,the smaller one go bow. Many more girls to run mad very soon. Kayamata go kayamata una brains .. WeMove!
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by IgboWarlord(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wait ooo..You sure sey no be Kayan Mata wey Anne rub for her punna wey e dey sweet like this?..I neva even bother check on my babe for the past 1 week and some days..Lemme go and hit it again for confirmation purposes..

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by when2(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
No person wey dey look for woman d thing go work on.

If u use kaynamata or kayanbazuka on me, u dey deceive urself.

I go fvck u, throw u some money and move on.

Rubbish....

Kayanmata will always catch una, because most Nigerian men and fuvk are 5&6. They find it difficult to discipline their body in the aspect of sexual immorality, both the single and married ones. So whether you like it or not men will always be victims of kayanmata. As you go to fuvk, throw some money with the intention of moving on, you become trapped. Na longer throat be Una problem.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by jditimiya(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na women way no understand marriage go use wedding take shine. because one lady take your husband from you and u sit back and pray for a divorce. One day your children go ask you question.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin.... Why marry when Kpekus is now available in the open market grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by yemionline(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Lucrativress(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
JosephXavier:
To get a decent Nigerian lady for marriage is difficult these days

There exist a lot of them but you can only see them once you've made the mistake of marrying the wrong ones
You got me laughing soo much
Thank God you said the truth!

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by mysticalivy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
The future is female

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by NinaArsenal(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
I sell non fetish Kayan Mata, DM if interested.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by stormborn28(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nusaibart:
Rubbish and mumu post
hmmmm....one of them ladies being described...

Make the pvssy sweet well well ooooooo
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
seangy4konji:
Jaruma will freely sex fetish items and diabolical things on the internet to women to make another woman's son useless and spend all his money on a filthy girl who can work for her money but you will see a yahoo boy also with juju using it to better his life and you will pour kerosene on him and burn him as if what he did to enrich his life in this poverty ridden country is worse than what Jaruma and ko are doing...

Jaruma are even selling their juju openly and you don't castigate them

Shame on you lots.

Them done start to dey burn yahoo doers?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Liposure: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin cheesy Una never see anything yet, by the time we r done with you guys, una go know say true true the Future is Female
never. The future is united
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Ufithelp: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
I noticed from the comments that one talks about the Man. The problem is Man. If the men are faithful to their wives no Kaya Mata can do them anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Liposure: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Reex12:
sapphire the future is....
united
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
What is kayanmata?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by tit(f): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
It is only woman that use kayan mata to get husband that another girl can use kayan mata to snatch her husband.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by alingo2013(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hmm is the future female again grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin[center] cheesy[/center] grin[center] grin[/center]
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by edoairways: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.
U neva jam.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by iramure(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
I need a serious lady to snatch mr from my wife....

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by greggng: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Interesting ...men are now animals that should be tied down ....women I hail o
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by RichAbujaGuy: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Abuja: The Federal Capital of Rich Sugar Daddies and Oloshos.

No 'Kayan Mata' needed! cheesy

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JosephXavier: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
neonly:

I feel u jare
But on second thought be like say u don make that mistake

Bro I just dey fear oo. I no wan make dat kind mistake

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by airminem(f): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nairaland just advertised "Kayan mata" to the SOUTH
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by apple30(f): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Thisis2raw:
God abeg no allow kayan Mata catch me... Na beg I dey beg
grin grin if u mikrimo u go see anyhow grin Ur God no go fit help u den grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
olisaEze:
It is always the woman’s fault if the home is broken, never the randy man who failed to keep his sacred marriage vows in Africa! angry

From she’s always dressed to tempt (even if it’s an underaged child) to Kayanmata now.

Let’s just keep deluding ourselves that most males are good examples of men nowadays.
Simp, read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by pickatyouu: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
It isn't kayan mata issue, the truth is that side chicks know how to take care of their man and don't nag him to the point of depression.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
when2:

Kayanmata will always catch una, because most Nigerian men and fuvk are 5&6. They find it difficult to discipline their body in the aspect of sexual immorality, both the single and married ones. So whether you like it or not men will always be victims of kayanmata. As you go to fuvk, throw some money with the intention of moving on, you become trapped. Na longer throat be Una problem.

Smiles.... smiley

Considering the rate and number of girls I've fvcked so far, there is no doubt I must have fvcked some kayanmata laced pussies, why have I not been glued to one?

In 2019 and 2020, I laid off some pussies I got tired of, I'm with new breed of pussies at the moment and by the mid of this year, I'm laying dem off.

That aside, why am I not glued to or trapped by all the olosho I have fvcked?

Juju only works on the vulnerable ones.

I hail u, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Dikegodspower(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
sussan this Yoruba and hausa LovePeddler no go kill person ooo. u can't see such desperation down east. tufiakwa I pity the victims,

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Emmasnoop(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigeria girls and evil na 5 and 6.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by aleeyus(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Kayamata is fake ... It will not make any man leave his woman.
it works bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.