Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic (10001 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why can't a woman be wealthier than you? You're so worried because you think it's emasculating.

Apart from money or something relating to money, name me one thing a man can bring.

This is why you don't want a woman who is wealthier than you, its because it's the only thing you're bringing.
They are too many my dear, they are;
Spermatozoa (the children)
Fatherly Care ( a child deviod of this always ends up a simpleton)
Erotic Love ( No woman can be happy without this)
Protection ( you can explain this one better)
Problem Solving Skill ( women barely solve their major problems as they lack the logicality)
Sexual Satisfaction ( Forget lesbianism & dildos, they can never match up to a dick)
Secret Keeper ( tell your secrets to your female friend or even yourself & you risk being betrayed, but with your husband, the vault is permanently sealed even when you quarrel)
They are too many, you never smart reach that way.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Sorry why do i i need to be advised? You don't know what I look like everyday.

Why don't you concentrate on yourself? Why are you concerned how I dress?is it affecting your life?

You just can't stand that women are putting you in your place and you can't handle it.

Sorry that you're not mentally stronger.
Women putting me in my place, please just shut it. Now you feel you are mentally stronger? You don't sound smart. that's why you are crying over how you've been neglected by so many men. Take your frustrated life out of my mention. lipsrsealed undecided.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2021
zzor what's is ur view about this topic?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Does it mean women dnt know their primary duties again?

What is going on in Nigeria?

I thought women are full of joy taking care of their home's
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why are you just picking bits of the bible to suit you. It also says husbands should submit to the wife too, or are you forgetting that bit because it doesn't suit your narrative?
Your own written/pirated Bible said men should submit to women, the one others know said men should love their wives, abi that one no join?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Bouz:
Women putting me in my place, please just shut it. Now you feel you are mentally stronger? You don't sound smart. that's why you are crying over how you've been neglected by so many men. Take your frustrated life out of my mention. lipsrsealed undecided.

Pls stop telling us about your personal life, we never asked for it.
build yourself to a better taste so that women will not neglect you again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:
Does it mean women dnt know their primary duties again?

What is going on in Nigeria?

I thought women are full of joy taken care of their home's
will be joy be there if the man is toxic?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

if you want a woman that is calm you have to be calm too. two parties can't work together unless they read and agree with the terms and conditions.
Your EQ is still low, one partner usually covers for the other, it's not compulsory I must be calm to get a quiet/calm lady for marriage.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Problem Solving Skill ( women barely solve their major problems as they lack the logicality)
Sexual Satisfaction ( Forget lesbianism & dildos, they can never match up to a dick)
Secret Keeper ( tell your secrets to your female friend or even yourself & you risk being betrayed, but with your husband, the vault is permanently sealed even when you quarrel)

stop lying to urself with also we still have divorce marriage in our society especially in our Era.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

You EQ is still low, one partner usually covers for the other, it's not compulsory I must be calm to get a quiet/calm lady for marriage.
you are the one with low IQ, you want to be on top with no value for the one below you.. this is one of the examples of bad leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

Pls stop telling us about your personal life, we never asked for it.
build yourself to a better taste so that women will not neglect you again.
Am not the one that created a thread, crying over men! there are alot of bitter women on this forum and your a typical example. ladies jilted by men undecided. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

First off all, half of the points are the same point.

Sperm? Women provide the egg so that is anull point.

Fatherly care? Women in that case provide motherly care. Children are more likely to do well from single mothers than single fathers.

Secret keeper? Really? That one is the most nonsense.

I would say that women are the most logical of this thread is anything to go by.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Bouz:
Am not the one that created a thread, crying over men! there are alot of bitter women on this forum and your a typical example. LADIES JILTED BY MEN undecided. lipsrsealed
cry me a river.
I thought I'm a SIMPLETON

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Bouz:

Why are you so angry? Who hurt you?

I'm not crying? Who said?I'm just making conversation. It's that not what Nairaland is for?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by pozehnani(f): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2021
You have their time.

If he's not as rich as Dangote, he can't and has no right to tell me what to contribute to the marriage.

Are there still men? Mtchew.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

yet some kids can't eat 3times a day not to mention the rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

stop lying to urself with also we still have divorce marriage in our society especially in our Era.
Like I said earlier, Divorce is of the Westerners not African, if you copy them, then you should also expect what they get.
There are so many failed marriages because women are now overly ambitious & they forget to take care of their husbands the supposed African way.
In respect of that, the sharp unmarried girls usually snatches these men that are lacking feminine care by either performing the wifely duties or using kanyamata. Do I explain more?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Like I said earlier, Divorce is of the Westerners not African, if you copy them, then you should also expect what they get.
There are so many failed marriages because women are now overly ambitious & they forget to take care of their husbands the supposed African way.
In respect of that, the sharp unmarried girls usually snatches these men that are lacking feminine care by either performing the wifely duties or using kanyamata. Do I explain more?
still pointless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Your own written/pirated Bible said men should submit to women, the one others know said men should love their wives, abi that one no join?
Those 2 statements aren't mutually exclusive. I was just pointing out the bit that you missed in the actual bible.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

without eggs [the children ]

with this only it shows that two people have to agree before any procedures in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

yet some kids can't eat 3times a day not to mention the rest.
Can't you see where she said, I should put money aside
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Bouz:
Am not the one that created a thread, crying over men! there are alot of bitter women on this forum and your a typical example. ladies jilted by men undecided. lipsrsealed

I've got my man, I'm happy.

No one seems to be crying here except the men, because they can't handle facts.

You're the one that is getting angry with how a woman looks, for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Can't you see where she said, I should put money aside
yes put money aside.

we talking about Fatherly Care [ sorry to say this out my dad have never showed me this Fatherly Care never even gave me a single advice in life ] but thanks to mom for giving me more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

you are the one with low IQ, you want to be on top with no value for the one below you.. this is one of the examples of bad leadership.
Two Kings cannot lead a clan, a subject is as important as a King if only he knows his position, you cannot contest the decision of a King & then complain when he unleashes his wrath
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

So you're saying the only reason people get divorced is because of the woman?

You're a clown.

Why don't men ever admit that they can do wrong.

Is it everyday blame women for everything? Are you not tired?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2021
I have a toxic father can't even sit together on same chair. any time he is around I either excuse myself from the particular place.
I can't even look at his face unless in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

yes put money aside.

we talking about Fatherly Care [ sorry to say this out my dad have never showed me this Fatherly Care never gave me a single advice in life ] but thanks to mom for giving me more.
You actually killed yourself, your weaknesses are better left undisplayed, I refuse to insult you.
I am sorry for that, not because he didn't do it, but because you didn't understood him, fathers care for their children by their actions, unlike our mothers that spends 10k on you & always remind you of what she went through to get it so that you would feel pity for her.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

You actually killed yourself, your weaknesses are better left undisplayed, I refuse to insult you.
I am sorry for that, not because he didn't do it, but because you didn't understood him, fathers care for their children by their actions, unlike our mothers that spends 10k on you & always remind you of what she went through to get it so that you would feel pity for her.

Were you there?

How can you be telling this lady her own experience when you weren't even there?

The lady is saying that her father didn't give her any advice and you're telling her that she just misunderstood?

You are mad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

you can say what you want.
everyone with their opinions.
to me GOD IS MY WITNESS MOM REALLY TRY FOR ME.
she even sacrifice her career for her to train him in university.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

So you're saying the only reason people get divorced is because of the woman?

You're a clown.

Why don't men ever admit that they can do wrong.

Is it everyday blame women for everything? Are you not tired?
Ever heard the proverb that said a woman controls the home despite the man being the head, if you see a broken home, do proper investigation you would notice that at some point the woman made a mistake.
Some women feel too tired to cook or have sex, that's why you see married men patronize restaurants & hotels at nights, should they force her or rape her? The answer I believe is No.
Marriage isn't a fairy tale script but most women always think so, it's work.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

At this point you're just confusing yourself.

If you keep doing the housework, you too will become competent.

I didn't say women shouldn't do housework.

It's Not Men's Duty. It's D Women's Duty. It's Only Lazy Women Dat Are Scared Of Such Cores. I Av Met Av Met Hardworking Women & Lazy Women Too. Some Their Kids Will Poo, D Poo Will Be There For Days. Some Can't Even Clean Their House. D House Is Always Like Where Mad People Live. Funny Enough, Many Of Dem Are Full-house Wives. So, It's Only Lazy Women Dat Are Scared Of Such Cores. Dat's Why Many Of Dem Get Housegirls. Any Woman Who Has Undergone Proper Home Training Won't Be Scared Of Such Cores.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Ever heard the proverb that said a woman controls the home despite the man being the head, if you see a broken home, do proper investigation you would notice that at some point the woman made a mistake.
[s]Some women feel too tired to cook or have sex, that's why you see married men patronize restaurants & hotels at nights,[/s]should they force her or rape her? The answer I believe is No.
Marriage isn't a fairy tale script but most women always think so, it's work.

stop saying nonsense.
those things can't lead to failure in marriages. unless you want to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos) / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.