Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153949 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by xorojinxx: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
How unfortunate and extreme people will go to, to put someone down.

The op wrote a story, a funny one at that. He never forced or coerced anyone to read it, yet some of us enjoyed it, to at least kill the difficulties (albeit temporarily) we are facing everyday.

But no. No way, some wiser than Solomon says “the story is useless, rubbish and false.”

I bet you, if this story was written by a well renown writer in the international scene, those killjoys will be praising the story to the highest heavens.

But because he's our own, that abnormal and quirky 9ja mentality of pulling another person down, will somehow find it way to the discussion.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by phemy36(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
RealGboy:
I have been house hunting for a while now.
My plan was to get at least a one bedroom self contain, but the price was too high, the least I got was 150k (agreement/commission inclusive). And I have just 60k, my friend decided to introduce me to one caretaker and the man told me there is a house of 1500 per month and with agreement and commission it would cost me 50k to start but that it is a face me I face you.

He also assured me that it is a good place and infact a steal, he said the landlord made it so cheap because he's a man of God. Na so my joy increased and without further ado I told him to let us go check the place out.

We arranged to go there in the afternoon but it was delayed and we later got there round 6pm
On getting there I realized that it is a gated compound which is a plus for me, but when we got there the caretaker refused to enter even though the gate was unlocked, he started calling one of the tenant to pls come and open the gate
I asked him why and he said there is a Dog in the compound and nobody dares enter carelessly, he said even the landlord had slept outside the gate many times because of the Dog.

I was shocked and I find it both hilarious and stupid, a whole landlord that could not enter his own compound because of tenant's dog. While we were still talking the Dog owner came out, called the dog chained it and then ask us to come in.

When we entered my heart jumped cos i saw a big lion I started screaming lion!!!! Lion !!! Lion!!!..
The caretaker told me to relax and said it's not a lion but a Dog, when I heard Dog my jaw dropped, na Dog big like this, I'm 5.7ft tall and this Dog is almost my height and very robust ,na there I understand why the landlord sleep outside.

I told the Dog owner who introduced himself to me as brother Charles that this animal should be in a zoo but he just laughed and told me I will understand the reasons why the Dog is there later.

We proceeded into the house, which is a one storey building, there is a borehole in the compound which means water is not a problem.
On getting to the room I was to rent, immediately we opened the Door, Me and the caretaker was almost ambushed by cats, big big cats, about four of them, when they saw us they rushed towards us in an attempt to flee and for the second time in few minutes my heart jumped again.

My shock was reshocked when the caretaker told me that once I fix the Door net the rats won't be able to enter, I thought he made a mistake so I told him "you mean Cat" he said no that those animals are rats.

Omo I gave up, I didn't know when I screamed ahhhhhhhhh, but why all the animals for this compound con big pass normal size now I asked him..he assured me that it's nothing and it is only big because I'm seeing it for the first time and by the time I get used to them it won't be special anymore..

I just lost I wanted to give up on the house but the room was actually big and clean, and the ceiling was p.o.p the man was right when he said it is a steal..

The caretaker told me to check it out myself why he quickly goes out to recieve a call..
Na there I con dey wonder, Dog be like Lion. Rat be like Cat.

Wetin mosquito go con be like ?..
While I was still wondering I heard soft femsale voice greeting me.

Typing ...

We still have good writers in this forum. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by shobam1410(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
jachi001:
Op! I haven't laughed since last year November 9 when I lost my husband. I never knew i can still laugh again, Thank you for lifting my mood.
It is well with you sis.

God will give you many more reasons to laugh and celebrate in Jesus name

16 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Pyhonist: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
OP...we are waiting for the continuation.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Itisallright: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mixed feeling, laughing and hangery.... laughing because of the story and hangry because of OP keeping us waiting....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by HRSweetness(f): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lomprico2:
RealGboy, come continue the story nah, people don dey already fight for here o!

Haha, grin this is hilarious. Some of us will soon help him complete the story.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Mrtaye: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Anumanu, imagine the kind of story that’s cracking your paediatric ribs...

He mistook a dog for a lion, cats for rats, bats for mosquitoes.

Ndo.
Write your own too and let's also see if you can crack us up and have so many reviews shikena
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Honeysheabutter: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice write up. Funny
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Lomprico2: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
HRSweetness:

Haha, grin this is hilarious. Some of us will soon help him complete the story.

grin na true nah
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by jossynb(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
wow, can't control myself, it's really make my day. Thanks for the writeup
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Cashify: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
What a jamb
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by nandyz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Y did u stop.. you have finished what u started

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by dollytino4real(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
dat is their mosquitoes go be like Bird! so I just read ur comedy skit with my M.B
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by iamclime(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
jachi001:
Op! I haven't laughed since last year November 9 when I lost my husband. I never knew i can still laugh again, Thank you for lifting my mood.

There are still many joyful days and years ahead, dear sister. Thank God you're getting yourself back. May it be well with you.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Yukov(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
If op no come continue this write up, na like this we go do am

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Martialb1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Have you always being stupid?

A young nigga is now speechless, chai.
Next time if u wan jonz sabi ur senior ooh.
(Have u always been stupid) so after all the insults I give u, nah dis trash & weak line u come up with, I expected better ooh grin. But my guy I no still blame you sha, a dog no go ever smart pass a man, so...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by iamclime(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please quote me when you continue, Op.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Martialb1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
xorojinxx:

The op wrote a story, a funny one at that. He never forced or coerced anyone to read it, yet some of us enjoyed it, to at least kill the difficulties (albeit temporarily) we are facing everyday.

But no. No way, some wiser than Solomon says “the story is useless, rubbish and false.”

I bet you, if this story was written by a well renown writer in the international scene, those killjoys will be praising the story to the highest heavens.

But because he's our own, that abnormal and quirky 9ja mentality of pulling another person down, will somehow find it way to the discussion.

God bless u brother. Leave the down syndrome people alone

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chrischigo6960(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please is the story finished....well thank you for making up my moody night...thanks sir
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by BnBgrillNG(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Can we please stop quoting the whole post. E de over long thread. Biko, ejo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by AMI3(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
GreenGlob:

Your profile is a reflection of yourself. A bitter depressed soul.

Rather than smear. Why don't you tell the forum what transpired between myself and you.

You wrote a project with over 40% Plagiarisms,I asked you to rewrite,you did and returned with 30% plagiarisms,I turned it down and sent you the plagiarism report file. Rather than rewrite the Plagiarisms you flared call me a scammer and blocked me.

It took me five days to rework the project though I lost the trust of my client and he refused hiring me cause of the long time it took

Tell me how much I cheated you. Inspire of the Plagiarisms in the work,I sent you 4000 Naira to go with and bore the loss.

How then did I cheat you ? Blackmailer tell me

Moses needed 150,000 Naira urgently to pay for his school clearance,the project paid half 75,000 Naira

What you didn't know was each of us have had urgent need I committed 100,000 Naira esh across board

When you chose to not work with me did I force myself on you or said my life couldn't move on without you ?

Why blackmailing me ?

Pleasë i nëed d job please
My whatsap 0815433420
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Olababee(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm patiently waiting ooo
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by omaclarry(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
abi op follow for people wey dem kidnap 4 kaduna?... wia him com dey na

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by hmhameed(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Page 16. No update yet. Hope the op has not been kidnapped sha.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by mmo1: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
We they wait o
Lol
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chiefoboh1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
xorojinxx:

I tire for dem o

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chingle5(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Truvel:
Omo D Bobo Get Lamba 4 Mouth. If Dis Guy Jam Ur Babe One On One, Ur Babe Don Go Be Dat.

Baba mi I swear.... Na lie muhammad great grand father be diz undecided undecided undecided.... Devil sef dey learn work
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Shuggaa: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Interesting....the last part got me laughing l grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by nomsreal(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
xorojinxx:

What will they say about animations; motion graphics and all.
So the fact that Ferdinand talks or coco returns from the land of the dead or Raya hugs dragons mean we should not enjoy them because they obviously can’t be real depictions of life

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by iHart(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Op don collect better ban. OP, you must complete this story after you don serve your ban finish.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by fidtopade: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Well-done.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Shuggaa: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
xorojinxx:

No mind them,shea na witch full this forum,na so them take do make money soldier leave this site

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.