Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153939 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Wuenglishepp03: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Martialb1:

Taaa, cumot here idiot. If u like be forming mister its my opinion, ur opinion na shitty opinion and na fact b dat. U see say everybody dey give positive reviews but u come feel say u be smart guy nah. Nah dog u be oga, next time dey reason d rubbish u dey call opinion
honestly dis guy make me laff like small pikin,,,, in poblic oo.. I de tell u!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by MackDams(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

[url]Get yours here[//EbookCD] & thank me later!

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Generalwoodz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigga reminds me of Classcaptain of those old lovely nairaland days
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Onelove508: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
ukbiss:
"Which of my daughters?" the landlord asked, "how is it that you know any of my daughters enough to ask after them when you haven't even moved in?"
"Oh! I met one the day I came to check out the house" I answered, "she told me..."
Just at that moment, both landlord and the tenants burst into laughter which - for the life of me - must have lasted a lifetime.
"She?" the landlord finally coughed out, having not entirely recovered from his uncontrollable fit of laughter which made him look really stupid and even imbecilic - if you ask me. "There's no female in that entire yard" he continued, once he had summoned all the sense he could after the annoying outburst. "That must've been my son who goes around acting like a girl"

At that point, I lost all my senses. 'Girl' was the last word I heard. After that, everything was a blur. I could barely see the landlord move his lips as he was still apparently explaining the situation. My thoughts were in disarray, I could no longer feel my limbs and had to sit on the sticky cell floor I had before now been standing on tip toe.

"Look at him in the other cell" I finally heard as confusion turned into rage in me.

At this point the landlord had moved closer to me. Standing over me and pointing, a silly smirk on his face.

I reached out and grabbed...
You really tried, you too are a gifted writer.
But your writing skills is a little different- it didn't harmonize with that of the op.

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
prinsam30:
despite that I've lost 456K this nite due to betting, I been wanted make Ogun, Thunder and Amadioha to descend on that useless Everton wey go cut my ticket buh this very story make me to forget the pain I was feeling b4..... Oya OP cum and finish it oooo or else I go finally send those gods to finish Everton completely
talk true shocked shocked
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by guy222: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2021
After reading this, i was laughing and shading tears at thesame. Na small thing they for call person a mad man.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Rashman578(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Quite hilarious... Reminded me of Darousmart aka the blessedman. Tried searching for his stories, seems it's been deleted.. Anyone with an idea of what happened?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by olamide0147: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Apologies...I forgot there are kiddies here who will find stories like this funny.
Sorry Bro we are not the cause your miserable life, we all happy about the story ain't real but we appreciate the op for making our day, people do spent thousands to watch comics movies at the cinema but here we are ready free funny story abeg back go aso rock and meet with failure president

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by KosiGee(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2021
olamide0147:

Sorry Bro we are not the cause your miserable life, we all happy about the story ain't real but we appreciate the op for making our day, people do spent thousands to watch comics movies at the cinema but here we are ready free funny story abeg back go aso rock and meet with failure president

You retards should stop mentioning me. I’m not stopping you from enjoying the story.

Nairaland is for everyone including people like you. That’d the beauty of it.
This story should however be in the jokes and comedy section not properties.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by olamide0147: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2021
KosiGee:

You retards should stop mentioning me. I’m stopping you from enjoying the story.

Nairaland is for everyone including people like you. That’d the beauty of it.
This story should however be in the jokes and comedy section not properties.
Shed the mods some tears � baby boy�

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by KosiGee(m): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@kosigee no disrespect to your post because i have read few of your post on this thread today, it seems you are jealous, because of your jealousy you can't find the funny side.

Se na all the story on tv be true life story? Or all books youve read in the past (if at all you read) are true life stories? Or the comedy show you watch on tv or youtube are true life story?

You lack self esteem that is why you turn to keyboard warrior fighting everyone over matter that doesn't concern you. By law of majority the writer or op is funny everyone laughed even you self laugh until you got to where he said mosquitoes look like bat.... lol that goes to show how gullible you are believing a dog look like lion and rat look like cats.

Anyway with due respect try look in the mirror and sort your life out ejoor stop fighting everybody ejoor grin grin

Jealousy and lack of self esteem wouldn’t be terms to describe me with. You’d be describing another person.

Let also say that I apologise to all those who might have felt offended by my initial comment. I only was replying a particular individual who consistently resorted to rudeness.

I didn’t believe the story. I thought he started well and I liked the beginning but got bored with the over use of certain figures of speech. I thought it took the shine out of the story....my opinion and you should disregard it.

I think the story should be moved to jokes and comedy section. It shouldn’t be in the properties section.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Dabronze(m): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2021
I want to introduce you to AY & I Go dye but you must surely finish your story
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by thatsleepboy1: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2021
So I just went through 18 pages without reading the full gist. OP, see time na, make I no shekpe 2 u o biko

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Humanoid01(m): 2:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Martialb1:

With this ur foolish over seriousness where u don go. You still dey your father house abi. Fool, if dem tell me say human being go open mouth talk this thing I no go believe but I dey correct sha cus u be dog. Guy ur life nah just waste
Oga make you sef dey calm down. E nor reach to take the matter personal. Everybody get him own opinion, learn to respect people like that. If the guy nor gree laugh the way you take laugh, that one nor mean say him life na waste. People sense of humor dey vary. Dey calm down abeg.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Agent8706(m): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2021
jachi001:
Op! I haven't laughed since last year November 9 when I lost my husband. I never knew i can still laugh again, Thank you for lifting my mood.

My heart bled reading this followed by a tear. I don't know you but I said a prayer for you and I know God heard. May your days ahead be filled with joy unending and may God fill the space left behind. Like someone said earlier, everyone here on NL with a good heart sends their love. We love you ma! Stay strong. Better days ahead.

@OP for her sake please come and finish this biko! Great write up. You crack me up bad!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Martialb1(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

Oga make you sef dey calm down. E nor reach to take the matter personal. Everybody get him own opinion, learn to respect people like that. If the guy nor gree laugh the way you take laugh, that one nor mean say him life na waste. People sense of humor dey vary. Dey calm down abeg.

Oh u follow am bah. Guy u fit no know sha, but some people opinion dey dey very foolish and I no fit respect dat kind thing. If its like dat then being gay shouldn't be a crime in Nigeria. U self u no try ooh
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Rhu4xce: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
FAKE STORY FROM A BROKE YAHOO BOY
e choke u abi?
yet u still followed it up?
Biko shift wanside!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by henrixx(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2021
where OP dey

still no update
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by lovelylad: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
undecidedOP, I swear you no do good at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by enoone7: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
I think the OP has been given a long time BAN. Nigerian on authority position don't like seeing fellow Nigerians happy.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by STARGREEN(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2021
I couldn't believe that i will follow this thread till page 18, yet still waiting for update.
Op i appreciate, we appreciate, weldon.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Coldfaya(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Jealousy and lack of self esteem wouldn’t be terms to describe me with. You’d be describing another person.

Let also say that I apologise to all those who might have felt offended by my initial comment. I only was replying a particular individual who consistently resorted to rudeness.

I didn’t believe the story. I thought he started well and I liked the beginning but got bored with the over use of certain figures of speech. I thought it took the shine out of the story....my opinion and you should disregard it.

I think the story should be moved to jokes and comedy section. It shouldn’t be in the properties section.

I like that you apologized to those offended.
It shows you’re not as insensitive as I thought your responses were.
The beauty of life is we can not all be intrigued by the same things, that’s why we differ.
You’re right about the section though, it should be in the literature section.
Every writer needs a critic to improve and I appreciate you as one; just be constructive bro.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by braimeddy: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Op come and complete your hilarious story. You have made me check all the pages hoping to see how it eneded. We are patiently waiting....
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Kindness218: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Happy Sunday. Op hope you make today guda by updating us
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by nnamdi65(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Oga is anyone forcing u to believe the story??

We all know it's fictional story.
Unless y got pains in Ur heart else I will advise u just laugh & move on cos we all know it's a story.

Though even if we know it's a lie he was really try to pass a message he experienced in funny way wch led to more of story telling for fun
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Fakelondonboi(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
OP GOOD MORNING OOOOOO, BECAUSE OF U I KNOW GO CHURC��H... THIS IS NOT FAIR
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Doglove91: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Fakelondonboi:
OP GOOD MORNING OOOOOO, BECAUSE OF U I KNOW GO CHURC��H... THIS IS NOT FAIR

No hold op responsible on the judgement day ooo grin

Op come and finish what you started. Me sef dey wait. I go go evening mass. Good morning nairalanders grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Mathiasa(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Nice one, abeg we de wait. Pls don't use because of the sadist amongst us no finish the story abeg.some of us no go church because of this.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by kingjooo(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2021
prinsam30:
despite that I've lost 456K this nite due to betting, I been wanted make Ogun, Thunder and Amadioha to descend on that useless Everton wey go cut my ticket buh this very story make me to forget the pain I was feeling b4..... Oya OP cum and finish it oooo or else I go finally send those gods to finish Everton completely
My guy i tink say na only me o,na dat yeye anceloti and him boys cut my 3.7m.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by UlqU3(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2021
GreenGlob:

Your profile is a reflection of yourself. A bitter depressed soul.

Rather than smear. Why don't you tell the forum what transpired between myself and you.

You wrote a project with over 40% Plagiarisms,I asked you to rewrite,you did and returned with 30% plagiarisms,I turned it down and sent you the plagiarism report file. Rather than rewrite the Plagiarisms you flared call me a scammer and blocked me.

It took me five days to rework the project though I lost the trust of my client and he refused hiring me cause of the long time it took

Tell me how much I cheated you. Inspire of the Plagiarisms in the work,I sent you 4000 Naira to go with and bore the loss.

How then did I cheat you ? Blackmailer tell me

Moses needed 150,000 Naira urgently to pay for his school clearance,the project paid half 75,000 Naira

What you didn't know was each of us have had urgent need I committed 100,000 Naira esh across board

When you chose to not work with me did I force myself on you or said my life couldn't move on without you ?

Why blackmailing me ?

What is the nature of this work? Content Writing?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
prinsam30:

Lol sorry for your betting lost. Abeg no send the gods to the op ejoor God bless your week ahead sir
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by VictoriaNkechi(f): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
ok not bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.