Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153964 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Henrydonland(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
me I don tire na since yesterday momo wey I been dey follow this tin back 2 back.

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by preciousMI1(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
OP respect your old age and come and finish this story...

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
chingle5:

Baba mi I swear.... Na lie muhammad great grand father be diz undecided undecided undecided.... Devil sef dey learn work
I Just Dey Enjoy Am Cuz D Story Sweet & E Funny No Be Small.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by UNCL3(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
superlicious:
what did you say? the landlord asked with a reddish eyes. Eeeeh I mean I saw a gal, she is pretty, I no care about women o,na hustle wey I do look for now, I no know say the gal na your original pikin o, she tell me , but . I didn't know what I was even saying, I was rambling and fidgety.

The landlord and tenants kept staring at me exhibiting my foolishness. Describe her,the landlord said. Mumu me,to make matters worse, I started describing her, 'eeh she is tall,she is chocolate,the gal fresh die, een get ikebe for back and eeeeh eeen front dey like.... before I could continue ,all I heard was 'that is my daughter and she died 2 years ago'

wtf
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Austeeenxx: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
OP, if you don't come and complete this story, Sango will use you to kill boredom.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by BabaIbo: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
APC agents on Nairaland have paid the mods to ban the OP from making Nigerians and others nationals happy since they are adamant in making Nigerians unhappy.- Sahara Reporter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by oluwaSavage: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oya continue on, abi which kind nonsense be this, I go change am for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bixton(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
@ OP, real or fiction....you did good. I laughed till my anger left and I was shedding tears.
Look forward to reading more lines.
God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Gloriouspa(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
RealGboy:
immediately I turned right to see who was greeting me . Lo and behold I saw the most beautiful creature ever , the babe must be in her early twenties , not fair not dark but glowing , she's got curves , dimples and was blessed both front and back ,

How I was able to see all these in just 2 seconds is another topic entirely , I greeted her back and introduced myself as the new tenant ( seeing the babe automatically made me certain Its a good house after all).

I told her my name and she replied with her name adding that she's the landlord daughter ,

I replied ooh nice to meet you , that's when I noticed her carrying some bats about 3 bats in a parker .

I was shocked again and I asked her if bats do come to the compound ,she looked surprise and asked me where I saw bat .I pointed to her hand and she laughed and said "No these are just mosquitoes"..

"Jesussssss " I screamed ,she smiled and told me it's nothing to worry about she also assured me that she will put me through on how to stop them from coming into my room..

When I heard that my senses flew away , " Are you sure you would put me through" I asked again .
She replied yeah ,she then ask if I am married and I quickly replied that I'm not married and very single ..
She just smiled and said " Me too" ..

Before I could say anything else the caretaker showed up ,and the girl excuse us assuring me that she will check on me later ..

When the caretaker asked "How far u like the house ?". I replied yes yes .it's a beautiful place with beautiful animals .(up till now I still couldn't believe I said that )..

We proceeded to the ATM,I withdrew the money ,signed agreement,paid and collected key.
There was not much to do in the room , except for the door net ,

I was introduced to someone that could help me fix the net ,I paid and left for my friend house ,the thought of the babe has clouded my mind and I totally forgot about the

Dog that looked like Lion
Rat that looked like Cat
Mosquito that looked like bat ..

I got home that night unknown to me that my troubles had just began

Typing..

I beg bros no kill me with laugh here

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chingle5(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Truvel:
I Just Dey Enjoy Am Cuz D Story Sweet & E Funny No Be Small.

walai
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Oizee(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
jachi001:
Op! I haven't laughed since last year November 9 when I lost my husband. I never knew i can still laugh again, Thank you for lifting my mood.
sorry sis, the Lord is ur strength, u will have many more reasons to laugh.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Emmzy201(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
HRSweetness:

But your advert is deliberately misleading! You don't pay for jobs done, rather you ask people to write for free, asking them to help you build your vision with the promise of some big pay in the future when your dream becomes a reality. Haha, such nerve.

Your misleading advert portrays you as a fraud.

The guy is a big time fraud
imagine someone wasting data, time and other resources just to give out articles for weeks without pay and the fool will block you after promising you one million grin grin
Who pays that amount in Nigeria? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Oizee(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Martialb1:

A young nigga is now speechless, chai.
Next time if u wan jonz sabi ur senior ooh.
(Have u always been stupid) so after all the insults I give u, nah dis trash & weak line u come up with, I expected better ooh grin. But my guy I no still blame you sha, a dog no go ever smart pass a man, so...
u get time o, some people are meant to be ignored no matter how annoying they may sound, u don't need to make them see things from another angle at all...... what is painful to me right now is that, the OP no try with his inconclusive story, he just fooled me to the 17th page
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by IQUIT(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Op come continue
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Martialb1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oizee:
u get time o, some people are meant to be ignored no matter how annoying they may sound, u don't need to make them see things from another angle at all...... what is painful to me right now is that, the OP no try with his inconclusive story, he just fooled me to the 17th page

Keep quite nigga. U dey wasted, u no get point at all. Cumot here pointless dog
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by DivineTurnAroun(f): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
RealGboy:
When I got home , I realized my friend wasn't home , I called him and he told me to meet him in a police station nearby.. police station ?? Wetin happen ?. He did not reply just hung up .

When I got there I saw my friend with plaster and bandages all over his face and legs ,, the Dog really injured him , my friend saw me and urge me to come and write my own statement too, on the Dog matter ,

The police told me not to fear and that What my friend is doing is the right thing, they assured me that They would saction both the landlord and the Dog owner and make them pay for my friend injuries and also give me back my house rent money if I want.

Na so I carry Biro write epistle on what happened,,the police then called us to inform us that whatever money they pay my friend they will collect half for thier fee and we agreed ..

I went back home that night with mixed feeling ,I know involving the police will make me lose the house and that means I won't see fareedah again, but well atleast I'll be alive .

Next day we went to the police station again and together with 4 police men we proceeded to the house ,on gettin'there ,the police officers did not even bother to knock ,they just barged Into the compound and started shouting asking everyone to come out.

Me and my friend checked the cage and noticed that the Dog was not there ,but we were calm because the police officers was with us .

Out of nowhere the Dog pounced on one officer and started biting the leg ,omo see commotion,instead of the other three officers to intervene for thier colleague ,to our shock they took to thier heels ,

You need to see race that day na my friend I pity pass because the guy was still recovering.

The police officers started running faster than us as if they were possessed ,

when we all finally got to a safe place ,the 3 officers turned to me and my friend and handcuffed us, we were shocked ,when we asked them why and what our offence was?.they replied that we committed four offence.
(1) "Lying to a policeman

,(2) Tendering False information

(3) manipulation

and finally (4) attempted murder "..shoo all these big grammar for why now? We did nothing officers na " I replied,.

They said we wrote Dog in our statement knowing fully well that it was a Lion thereby putting thier life at risk...they said if they had knew it was a Lion they would have come with better machinery ..

But It's not a lion it's a Dog sir " ..we argued but this officers refused to listen , instead they gave me a hot slap and told me to keep quiet , " Shut up who you be, you think say we no go school to know difference between Lion and dog ? "..
I couldn't utter any more word , they dragged us to the police station and put us behind bars

We later found out that the policeman that was attacked had been badly injured and lost a lot of blood ..

Before long both the Dog owner and the Landlord joined us in prison with half of the compound .

While in the prison both the landlord and the Dog owner kept shouting at each other ,the landlord blamed the tenant for bringing such Dog while the tenant blamed the landlord for not doing anything about the high level of insecurity in the compound..

When they finally calm down after another tenant begged both party the word that came out of my mouth was."Hope your daughter fareedah is safe sir "..

The man replied

Typing ......

Please op I'm waiting oooo
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Threemg: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Omoh see as people dey follow this thread passionately, to think this is not even El Classico or Manchester Derby or any Sport. Op you're doing well. Make e no end abegg
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Fashionista01(f): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
episode three want to kill me with laugh. I laugh and laugh and my eyes was full of tears.

Ride on Op.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Justiceibeikenn: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Calm down mister. Not everyone will find this story funny.
I laughed till he saw the landlord’s daughter and the ‘three bats’...mosquitoes. Rubbish. He exaggerated a bit too much and it took the shine out of the story....then the dog coming out from the cage and chasing him and his friend!....

You believed this story?? Did you find it funny?

No disrespect to the op and all those who liked the story...

The script was badly done and it was childish.

You are a crazy fool

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by michbax(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
jachi001:
Op! I haven't laughed since last year November 9 when I lost my husband. I never knew i can still laugh again, Thank you for lifting my mood.

May God continue to cause you to smile

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Coquinoqui: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice story

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by syrup17(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
You made me roll on the ground with lot of laugh �... God bless you
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ashawopikin(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
FAKE STORY FROM A BROKE YAHOO BOY
Oga who invite u here
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Erojepromise(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
where are you op ? what is happening na?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Calm down mister. Not everyone will find this story funny.
I laughed till he saw the landlord’s daughter and the ‘three bats’...mosquitoes. Rubbish. He exaggerated a bit too much and it took the shine out of the story....then the dog coming out from the cage and chasing him and his friend!....

You believed this story?? Did you find it funny?

No disrespect to the op and all those who liked the story...

The script was badly done and it was childish.

@kosigee no disrespect to your post because i have read few of your post on this thread today, it seems you are jealous, because of your jealousy you can't find the funny side.

Se na all the story on tv be true life story? Or all books youve read in the past (if at all you read) are true life stories? Or the comedy show you watch on tv or youtube are true life story?

You lack self esteem that is why you turn to keyboard warrior fighting everyone over matter that doesn't concern you. By law of majority the writer or op is funny everyone laughed even you self laugh until you got to where he said mosquitoes look like bat.... lol that goes to show how gullible you are believing a dog look like lion and rat look like cats.

Anyway with due respect try look in the mirror and sort your life out ejoor stop fighting everybody ejoor grin grin

17 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by surebona(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
If laff dey wound person, I for too collect... Op too sure
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by olasunky15(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
For those waiting for the OP. Re-read again, and i tell you that you will laugh as much as you did wen you first read it. this is a great piece.

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by divineappo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
RealGboy:
immediately I turned right to see who was greeting me . Lo and behold I saw the most beautiful creature ever , the babe must be in her early twenties , not fair not dark but glowing , she's got curves , dimples and was blessed both front and back ,

How I was able to see all these in just 2 seconds is another topic entirely , I greeted her back and introduced myself as the new tenant ( seeing the babe automatically made me certain Its a good house after all).

I told her my name and she replied with her name adding that she's the landlord daughter ,

I replied ooh nice to meet you , that's when I noticed her carrying some bats about 3 bats in a parker .

I was shocked again and I asked her if bats do come to the compound ,she looked surprise and asked me where I saw bat .I pointed to her hand and she laughed and said "No these are just mosquitoes"..

"Jesussssss " I screamed ,she smiled and told me it's nothing to worry about she also assured me that she will put me through on how to stop them from coming into my room..

When I heard that my senses flew away , " Are you sure you would put me through" I asked again .
She replied yeah ,she then ask if I am married and I quickly replied that I'm not married and very single ..
She just smiled and said " Me too" ..

Before I could say anything else the caretaker showed up ,and the girl excuse us assuring me that she will check on me later ..

When the caretaker asked "How far u like the house ?". I replied yes yes .it's a beautiful place with beautiful animals .(up till now I still couldn't believe I said that )..

We proceeded to the ATM,I withdrew the money ,signed agreement,paid and collected key.
There was not much to do in the room , except for the door net ,

I was introduced to someone that could help me fix the net ,I paid and left for my friend house ,the thought of the babe has clouded my mind and I totally forgot about the

Dog that looked like Lion
Rat that looked like Cat
Mosquito that looked like bat ..

I got home that night unknown to me that my troubles had just began

Typing..

na your dead body dem go carry comot from this compound las las , Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by greggng: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
olasunky15:
For those waiting for the OP. Re-read again, and i tell you that you will laugh as much as you did wen you first read it. this is a great piece.

Unfortunately the real Gboy is now in efcc net ...una go wait taya
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by djsteplion: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please, where's op? I've been following this topic for hours now..

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by prinsam30: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
despite that I've lost 456K this nite due to betting, I been wanted make Ogun, Thunder and Amadioha to descend on that useless Everton wey go cut my ticket buh this very story make me to forget the pain I was feeling b4..... Oya OP cum and finish it oooo or else I go finally send those gods to finish Everton completely

9 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by oyinda1599(f): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
I had a genuine laughter tonight, op pls na beg I dey beg, Kontinue the story. E dey sweet my body.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.