Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153943 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Laurelita(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Op u get mind o! So we follow ur tory reach page 19 yet u still put us for hanger? Now this thread do becom like idumota market, som dey fight, som dey quarrel, som dey settle case, som dey tok politics, som don wait sotey dem don dey type dia own version of the tory. Abeg find food chop make u com finish d tory and disperse efrybody go house jor

20 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chingle5(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
cool cool cool

"Hope your daughter fareedah is safe sir "

The man replied I hope the prison cell is not making your go mad small small ... because you did not say a word since our arrest. You see what you and this useless dog owner have cause..

Anyway, facing the other tenant is my daughter okk... Yes sir she is, she is even at the police counter negotiating with them for your release.

Ok that is very good....

Before I knew it fareedah entered and smiling, I know that there will be good news.

Daddy I have already negotiated for your release you are free to go..... Just like that ...yes Daddy just like that...... Omo da da, omoluabi ... So I will be off to church now because pastor michael is waiting for me outside...... Okk

Sorry o, sister fareedah I just want to ask one question o.... I think you are forgetting somebody........ Ohhh the new tenant ... Yes the new tenant sister fareedah.

Ahhhhhhhh is this prison cell not too small for you ...(just to please sister fareedah undecided) no o, no it is not small, infact they on the AC for us ..... But I am not feeling it ...... Yes you can't feel it, it is only someone that is inside this big cell that can feel it, somebody that is outside will not feel it....okk

Sorry sister fareedah, I want to ask with is ur connection with pastor michael.

He is my fiancee...

Dog owner: call the police quick , I think he has fainted...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Cheryph200(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Op you understand I don commend you for the story before... Come finish am before I swear for you... Whats the meaning of this....
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by LOVEGINO(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Op don over high for weekend. Make una free am.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by phemy36(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
LOVEGINO:
Op don over high for weekend. Make una free am.

Abi naw
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by doubleE70: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
angry o boy wake up and complete this story jor

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by abisola85: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
next
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by superdanny10: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
where this op con waka go na laidis ?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Raychee(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Truvel:
Sister, Do U Mean Bigger Like A Lion Or Bigger Dan A Lion?

Than a lion
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Raychee(f): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Calm down mister. Not everyone will find this story funny.
I laughed till he saw the landlord’s daughter and the ‘three bats’...mosquitoes. Rubbish. He exaggerated a bit too much and it took the shine out of the story....then the dog coming out from the cage and chasing him and his friend!....

You believed this story?? Did you find it funny?

No disrespect to the op and all those who liked the story...

The script was badly done and it was childish.

Take a chill pill bro/sis
You can exaggerate all you want in fictions..
It's not that deep

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Raychee:

Than a lion
Dat One No Be Dog Again, Na Either Lion Or Gorila.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Shellsploit: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Mods don ban Op for 87years
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Tendernessboy(m): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2021
I keep checking if he av drop d continuation..... My bro abeg na...

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Cynocefaal: 4:51am On Mar 15, 2021
RealGboy:
immediately I turned right to see who was greeting me . Lo and behold I saw the most beautiful creature ever , the babe must be in her early twenties , not fair not dark but glowing , she's got curves , dimples and was blessed both front and back ,

How I was able to see all these in just 2 seconds is another topic entirely , I greeted her back and introduced myself as the new tenant ( seeing the babe automatically made me certain Its a good house after all).

I told her my name and she replied with her name adding that she's the landlord daughter ,

I replied ooh nice to meet you , that's when I noticed her carrying some bats about 3 bats in a parker .

I was shocked again and I asked her if bats do come to the compound ,she looked surprise and asked me where I saw bat .I pointed to her hand and she laughed and said "No these are just mosquitoes"..

"Jesussssss " I screamed ,she smiled and told me it's nothing to worry about she also assured me that she will put me through on how to stop them from coming into my room..

When I heard that my senses flew away , " Are you sure you would put me through" I asked again .
She replied yeah ,she then ask if I am married and I quickly replied that I'm not married and very single ..
She just smiled and said " Me too" ..

Before I could say anything else the caretaker showed up ,and the girl excuse us assuring me that she will check on me later ..

When the caretaker asked "How far u like the house ?". I replied yes yes .it's a beautiful place with beautiful animals .(up till now I still couldn't believe I said that )..

We proceeded to the ATM,I withdrew the money ,signed agreement,paid and collected key.
There was not much to do in the room , except for the door net ,

I was introduced to someone that could help me fix the net ,I paid and left for my friend house ,the thought of the babe has clouded my mind and I totally forgot about the

Dog that looked like Lion
Rat that looked like Cat
Mosquito that looked like bat ..

I got home that night unknown to me that my troubles had just began

Typing..

You this yeye boy... all the juju wey you chop take do yahoo plus, don dabaru your your flimsy brain

Better go for deliverance or go wash your head before it's too late
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by DedeNkem: 5:05am On Mar 15, 2021
20th page and yet nothing. Abi the dog enter the the cell too! I hope you're still alive! grin
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by usj(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2021
DedeNkem:
20th page and yet nothing. Abi the dog enter the the cell too! I hope you're still alive! grin
you sure say moderator never ban this op? Abi COVID 19 hold am? Op abeg! Come and complete this story please? I have been waiting since last week for an update. If your date subscription is exhausted dm me let me do something so that you can update please.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by beautyhd: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2021
Op weldone for keeping us in suspense.

Hope it would be worth the wait.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by DPricey1(f): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2021
I've been waiting since Saturday night, OP never update embarassed

Since everything in that house is bigger than expected, who else thinks, the landlord's daughter is a 13 year old but has an adult body?

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Oizee(f): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Martialb1:

Keep quite nigga. U dey wasted, u no get point at all. Cumot here pointless dog
guy please b calming down small small, u got my msg wrong, I was simply telling you that you should have ignored that guy, it's not our fault that he doesn't have positive vibes,......and besides I'm a lady and, again stop taking online issues so personally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Oizee(f): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2021
DPricey1:
I've been waiting since Saturday night, OP never update embarassed

Since everything in that house is bigger than expected, who else thinks, the landlord's daughter is a 13 year old but has an adult body?
lol

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by legendine(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2021
chingle5:
cool cool cool

"Hope your daughter fareedah is safe sir "

The man replied I hope the prison cell is not making your go mad small small ... because you did not say a word since our arrest. You see what you and this useless dog owner have cause..

Anyway, facing the other tenant is my daughter okk... Yes sir she is, she is even at the police counter negotiating with them for your release.

Ok that is very good....

Before I knew it fareedah entered and smiling, I know that there will be good news.

Daddy I have already negotiated for your release you are free to go..... Just like that ...yes Daddy just like that...... Omo da da, omoluabi ... So I will be off to church now because pastor michael is waiting for me outside...... Okk

Sorry o, sister fareedah I just want to ask one question o.... I think you are forgetting somebody........ Ohhh the new tenant ... Yes the new tenant sister fareedah.

Ahhhhhhhh is this prison cell not too small for you ...(just to please sister fareedah undecided) no o, no it is not small, infact they on the AC for us ..... But I am not feeling it ...... Yes you can't feel it, it is only someone that is inside this big cell that can feel it, somebody that is outside will not feel it....okk

Sorry sister fareedah, I want to ask with is ur connection with pastor michael.

He is my fiancee...

Dog owner: call the police quick , I think he has fainted...

Your write up looks so confusing...u no read am before u upload am?

Photocopy ko easy

Meanwhile, check my signature to mine BEE network before it is launched

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Mandy003: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2021
usj:
you sure say moderator never ban this op? Abi COVID 19 hold am? Op abeg! Come and complete this story please? I have been waiting since last week for an update. If your date subscription is exhausted dm me let me do something so that you can update please.

UPDATE: Information reaching us is that OP has been kidnapped by some herdsmen and presently requesting for a ransom.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Esohjay0: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Mandy003:

UPDATE: Information reaching us is that OP has been kidnapped by some herdsmen and presently requesting for a ransom.
Oya lets contribute #10 #10. So that they can release op for us
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by usj(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2021
Mandy003:

lol! Please call the IG immediately
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Onelove508: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2021
I have lost interest (I'm sure a lot of others too)
The suspense has been over stretched. Perhaps we shouldn't have given OP too much accolades.

Reason why my father will never praise me even if I go to the moon.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Burna440(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

So because e nor laugh put for joke wey everybody dey laugh put con mean say him life dey useless?

As a matter of fact, there's nothing foolish about his opinion. He stated a fact that he overexaggerated, which made his write up seem childish. However, that doesn't make it any less humorous. E fit be say the guy sef been laugh put, e just make honest analysis wey the OP suppose work on. You sef dey take the matter too serious, calm down bros.

What he failed to realize is that it was the over exaggeration that made the story really funny... I believe they are different types of plays and different types of genres
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by RealGboy: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Woah. sorry for the delay guys .. and thank you all for the Love , I'm grateful ..

The Baba landlord replied " Ah she's in the other cell where women dey,them arrest her and Charles wife ".. .

When I heard that I was hurt and disappointed I told Baba landlord not to worry that everything will be fine. Landlord replied " Amen o but errh you never pack enter how you come take know my daughter ?..

I smiled foolishly thinking of what to say .." Erh Baba we go to the same sc....... ."

Before i could complete my sentence My friend pounced on me like the Dog and was trying to strangle me to death ...

" You dey mad Nonso . so with everything wey dey sup na woman matter concern you as you no get sense na me go kill you ..

As me and my friend wrestle each other both landlord and the others try to separate us.. until suddenly we heard gunshots ,

We immediately became quiet and scared , we couldn't see what was happening but it looks like a gun battle between the police and some thugs ..
Apparently the police men had arrested some thugs earlier and thier gang came to rescue them .

Before long the gunshots stopped and we could hear movement heading to our direction.

Next thing we heard the Cell door beside us opening and the voices of thugs praising and thanking thier fellow thugs for the rescue,.

We kept quiet until one thug said " How far those guys wey them dey the other cell ? make we free them abi make we kill them " .

Immediately Baba landlord heard " abi make we kill them " He gave out a poisonous loud fart that was immediately choking everyone .. We turned to him and gave him a disgusted look but no one uttered a word ,we just covered our nose .

"Never kill them yet , We go call Call chief first and we go ask am if him need human part ,if him no need then we waste them " ...

Hearing this Baba landlord fainted ,..the thugs opened our cell, saw landlord lying down and with one slap on the face he came back to life ,

Immediately Baba landlord came back to his senses he started pleading ,assuring them that he will pay any amount,we also joined in begging . But the thugs refused and warned us that if they hear any more word ,we will be shot dead . We obeyed ..

They then tied our hands and lead us to thier bus ..

Once we were settled inside the bus ,8 of us includiing fareedah and brother Charles wife. . They drove off ...

They kept driving for what seems like hours untill finally the bus stopped,they dragged us down,and I quickly glanced around and realized that we are in a thick forest , They instructed us to keep moving.

When we finally got to the top of an uncompletrd building inside the forest they asked us to sit and keep quiet adding that they will be back shortly. .

When we were alone , everyone begin to cry and pray.. Fareedah was crying the most .

Baba landlord too was sober ,he turned to brother Charles and told him " Charlesy I'm very sorry cos I have offended you "... Brother Charles answered back. " Ah baba landlord it's not ur fault it's my fault na me bring the Dog "...

Baba landlord replied " I'm not apologizing for the Dog , you see charles now that I'm sure I will die it is better to confess my sin ,

"Hey Baba landlord abi what is your name which sin you wan confess,,make we tok how we go comot for here na sin u dey tok .Brother Charles wife replied..

"Haba baby let baba confess even me too I get confession wey I wan confess for you when him tok e own finish ,Baba oya na we dey hear you '.. brother Charles answered.

Baba Landlord cleared his throat Nd continued " Erhh charles since you packed into my house 5 years ago I have been sleeping with your wife ".. your son chukwudi is actually my son....

Everyone screamed " Ahhhh baba Landlordiii".

Brother Charles fainted ....

Typing........

34 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by authority2006(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
RealGboy:
Woah. sorry for the delay guys .. and thank you all for the Love , I'm grateful ..

Episode 5/10

The Baba landlord replied " Ah she's in the other cell where women dey,them arrest her and Charles wife ".. .

Typing........

Someone walked in just in time
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by JONSYN7154: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
wahala tie wrapper and gelle.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Risentouch(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
RealGboy:

Episode 5/10

When I heard that I was hurt and disappointed I told Baba landlord not to worry that everything will be fine. Landlord replied " Amen o but errh you never pack enter how you come take know my daughter ?..

I smiled foolishly thinking of what to say .." Erh Baba we go to the same sc....... ."

Before i could complete my sentence My friend pounced on me like the Dog and was trying to strangle me to death ...

" You dey mad Nonso . so with everything wey dey sup na woman matter concern you as you no get sense na me go kill you ..

As me and my friend wrestle each other both landlord and the others try to separate us.. until suddenly we heard gunshots ,

We immediately became quiet and scared , we couldn't see what was happening but it looks like a gun battle between the police and some thugs ..
Apparently the police men had arrested some thugs earlier and thier gang came to rescue them .

Before long the gunshots stopped and we could hear movement heading to our direction.

Next thing we heard the Cell door beside us opening and the voices of thugs praising and thanking thier fellow thugs for the rescue,.

We kept quiet until one thug said " How far those guys wey them dey the other cell ? make we free them abi make we kill them " .

Immediately Baba landlord heard " abi make we kill them " He gave out a poisonous loud fart that was immediately choking everyone .. We turned to him and gave him a disgusted look but no one uttered a word ,we just covered our nose .

"Never kill them yet , We go call Call chief first and we go ask am if him need human part ,if him no need then we waste them " ...

Hearing this Baba landlord fainted ,..the thugs opened our cell, saw landlord lying down and with one slap on the face he came back to life ,

Immediately Baba landlord came back to his senses he started pleading ,assuring them that he will pay any amount,we also joined in begging . But the thugs refused and warned us that if they hear any more word ,we will be shot dead . We obeyed ..

Once we were settled inside the bus ,8 of us includiing fareedah and brother Charles wife. . They drove off ...

They kept driving for what seems like hours untill finally the bus stopped,they dragged us down,and I quickly glanced around and realized that we are in a thick forest , They instructed us to keep moving.

When we finally got to the top of an uncompletrd building inside the forest they asked us to sit and keep quiet adding that they will be back shortly. .

When we were alone , everyone begin to cry and pray.. Fareedah was crying the most .

Baba landlord too was sober ,he turned to brother Charles and told him " Charlesy I'm very sorry cos I have offended you "... Brother Charles answered back. " Ah baba landlord it's not ur fault it's my fault na me bring the Dog "...

Baba landlord replied " I'm not apologizing for the Dog , you see charles now that I'm sure I will die it is better to confess my sin ,

"Hey Baba landlord abi what is your name which sin you wan confess,,make we tok how we go comot for here na sin u dey tok .Brother Charles wife replied..

"Haba baby let baba confess even me too I get confession wey I wan confess for you when him tok e own finish ,Baba oya na we dey hear you '.. brother Charles answered.

Baba Landlord cleared his throat Nd continued " Erhh charles since you packed into my house 5 years ago I have been sleeping with your wife ".. your son chukwudi is actually my son....

Typing........

Chimoooo!
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by fait10(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
RealGboy:

Typing........

y d delay now angry
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by dimexy247(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
The adrenaline don dey finish for my body but kwantinu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.