Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37210 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Purplebubble:
there was even a time I wanted to let him know but it would have sounded like i was jealous so i had to delete his contacts and move on till whenever he finds out. Make I just dey mind my business like this

You have a point.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Greystone:

Happens all the time.

I've been emotionally broken more times than I could count. The worst is when you connect in every possible way with someone but that person doesn't realise it.

3 times this has happened to me but [b]the ladies decided to stick with their abusive boyfrien[/b]ds and have been enduring unhappy marriages.

The worst kind of pain is the one that people can't see.

Time heals some of it.

Life goes on.

We move.

Very huge pity! And mind-boggling!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Greystone: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Very huge pity! And mind-boggling!

It truly is a huge pity.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Evii:
This headline reminded me of my babe the dumped me for another guy in secondary school simply b'cos the guy had a sharpener with mirror and I neither have a sharpener nor mirror.
haha
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chymes0359(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Just broke up with my Ex immediately Kanye West laked $6.6b make him the rischest afro American amist been divorced by Kim.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

When i read posts like this i can't help but wonder if a lady i know is in this same Nigeria.

This lady is from a poor background and i mean poor but since i knew her 6years ago she has never ever demanded 1kobo from me and when i give her money she will reject . I practically begged her to give me her account number and after several efforts she gave me and whenever i give her money, her dad will thank me...invariably, she lets her dad know whenever i give her anything so i began to wonder if this lady is in this same Nigeria.

You will never see her in any wig or very expensive attire yet she is a paragon of natural beauty.

She is a rare breed in fact owun mi ki n fe omo naa.

If you won't marry her,gimme naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BBBells: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2021
happily single

odasun daji okunrin buruku ikeji ara e

who doenst have head gat no headache

YOU ASKED WHEN DID WE BROKE UP
SORRY I AM SINGLE
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
nope..a hoe will be a hoe cos it was created and shaped that way. Human beings are created to change ..they only stop when they are dead so u see a chronic masturbator ending such deadly habits for decades and can't even that was him before.. hallelujah

LMAO... Why Hallelujah again? grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by godlessmind: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
Nigerian gals and their stupid entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by godlessmind: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
million reasons i can't or will settle with a Nigerian woman.... their brain is so messed up. BTW caribbean women are the best especially the ones from Trinidad and Tobago

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Youngpo413:
if you want a faithful man date the broke and ugly ones.

My brother, If your theory is anything to go by, then he wouldn't have cheated on me.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
am not heartless,most of you ladies are

When you go to wh*re houses looking for faithful women, what do you expect? My concern is the fact that you may have broken the hearts of quite a number of good women who are well grounded.

Come to think of it, because most women are unfaithful, you go about dating and ghosting them... Does that even make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Juliearth:

My brother, If your theory is anything to go by, then he wouldn't have cheated on me.
Oh! Sorry.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gerarduq(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Tloc:

Are you from Ho*LLAND? = NETHERland. cool cool
Great sarcasm wink
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Purplebubble: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2021
luminouz:

I understand how you feel. I still feel you are enjoying his misfortune, because you haven't moved on. If he is doing well, your bitterness would know no bounds!!!

My advice is this: Just let him be. No need to know how whereabouts, whether success or failure!
I found all these out before I moved on. Point of correction I can never be bitter with an ex, no. He is an ex for a damn reason. Once I move on I'm done if he likes let him be whatever I don't care and that's y I'm minding my business.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2021
She's stubborn and bad tempered.... I left immediately she told me she can leave without a guy all through her life.

that hurts.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by openmine(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Carefree,overthinking,reckless tongue,vindictive,inability to listen and learn,ITK....we just weren't compatible!
We simply had to move on!
Just came to a conclusion that my peace of mind is non-negotiable in any situation!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cerebellum: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2021
deltateam:

The things we say online. I can gladly arrange for meeting between you two for you to actually slap him but I hope it doesn't turn to: Bros nobi so nah.

All expenses paid. Are you ready?

No worry, make we leave am but you fit wire that money to my Act and if you can't, bless someone you think is needy around you

#peace
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

the honest advice I can give you is to marry this girl or you will regret later, I mean blood of Zachariah where do we get this kind of girlfriends this days is she living in the village

My brother I tire o.

I asked her how on earth she manages she said she does not desire what she can't afford, she does not spend lavishly and does not believe any man should spend on her except her husband.

See a glance of this natural beauty.. You can see the type of hair she puts on.. You will never see her on any wig let alone even her imagining buying any.

If they tell me I won't believe such a lady exists in Nigeria and she is well educated.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sdkid(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
I don't break up,i ghost you and move on.
My personal person
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2021
luminouz:

If you won't marry her,gimme naaaa grin

Lol! Nah me be her papa wey I go give you?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2021
hopexter:
Mine broke the tendon of my penis with her directionless twisting while on me, that shit affected my erection and my prick couldn't stand properly. It wasn't her fault cos we were both high with a skyrocket libidos, so me no vex for her at all. But while it was still healing on the 4th day, when Jack never fit dey stand proper, she wan dey force am enta, I realised she doesn't care about me. So I cut it off. This was the same girl that f*cked me on my hospital bed 2 days after Appendix operation angry
ha
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2021
Mine is confused...
She cheated and fell in love with the guy she cheated with. She made me responsible for the pregnancy the guy gave to her and decided to break up with me to cover up. She successfully broke up with me which tore me apart, I sha moved on quickly because i was seeing massive money at this point so meeting island babes was so easy...
One faithful morning i was driving to work and was at third mainland bridge when a WhatsApp VN entered my phone and alas it was a full confessional msg she sent.. saying she has been seeing the guy longer than i thought and how she made me responsible for the pregnancy because i was more from a comfortable home(this one pain me pass) and how she was willing to break up with the guy and be with me bla bla.... I called her over my house and we talked for over 6hours and she agreed to do a voice recording when she is breaking up with the guy and she sent it to me...

From their recorded conversation, I decoded that she was the one that loves the guy cos the guy doesn't feel sh*t abt her.. the guy adviced her and succumbed to the break up... Do you know this fool borrowed this guy a huge amount of money Anyways i don't blame her for that cos i can never ask her for money but she buy me gifts once in a while...
After the whole bullshit I accepted her back but this time with the intentions of making her pay for what she made me passed through...

Am planning on wasting her time... I moved to the island sef without letting her know(this one pain am) and I've never invited her to this new apartment cos the real babe is back in the country(she went for Msc abroad) and we had planned relocating finally to Canada..
This my "babe" thinks we are still in relationship lol. The real truth that she is dating herself...
I'll waste her time till she gets to 29 before dumping her...

She is now showing me wedding pictures of all her friends.
Always telling me abt marriages...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by YorubaLord: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

"Being"

Again, go and study for ur WAEC, NECO and JAMB! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by zimmaking(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
.You be werey Sha.Ashewo,oloriburuku family.haaaaa.useless vagina person.God go punish you to your 5th generation.Olofo.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2021
justscorchone:
She doesn’t want sex, celibacy. She no know say she go dey celibate na when e don reach my turn she wan kon be celebrity, alaye ain’t nobody got time for that.
you too you want to get your share Abi
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

My brother I tire o.

I asked her how on earth she manages she said she does not desire what she can't afford, she does not spend lavishly and does not believe any man should spend on her except her husband.

See a glance of this natural beauty.. You can see the type of hair she puts on.. You will never see her on any wig let alone even her imagining buying any.

If they tell me I won't believe such a lady exists in Nigeria and she is well educated.

husle and marry her sharp sharp abeg before someone snatch her, Nigerian girls are something else you are lucky you got a good one

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by wildikeman(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

Alert Alert.. We have a situation here.. Olosho spotted. Alert

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2021
Beze992:

I'm confused, 'guy' and 'she' in the same sentence.
there are actually 3 of them on this tread that have personality crisis. I don't know if they are he,she or it

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by etiquettemister: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Just coz I opened up to her dat I was goin to marry two wives...and d next was, she gave me an awful look, rose to her feet, gently picked and disappeared into the thin atmosfere...

That was d last day I set my eyes on her...even upon several calls, she wudnt picked...

But the funniest of it was dat, after some years, I found out dat she ended up married to a man wit 2 wives alredy...and she was the 3rd wife....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Juliearth:

He was a narcissist and a psychopath (imagine this combo). He would cheat on me and try to tie the blame on me..."this wouldn't have happened if you didnt choose to school in a distant state..." He wanted to emotionally manipulate me to conform to his cheating ways.

His view on relationship/marriage was thwarted. According to him, a woman is supposed to love a man more. The ideology wasn't even my concern per se, just that he wanted things to be that way so I can tolerate his philandering ways.

Going on dates outing was a nightmare because, inasmuch as you have a protruded buttocks and chest, he must stare, right in my face, not like I was lacking in those departments.

Let me stop here.
chest and back can make men lost their sanity that's why some men are paying 1m in Lagos for such women Nawaoo
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2021
uche785:
relationship in Nigeria, the girls see there pussy as workshop know Nigeria girl can date any guy without money or favor.
eg . sweetheart let's see this weekend you will hear I don't have transportation.
you call her on the phone baby how are you doing am not fine am hungry. and I want to cook I don't have money ,
urgent 2k
Hahha v. people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.