Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37231 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2021
etiquettemister:
Just coz I opened up to her dat I was goin to marry two wives...and d next was, she gave me an awful look, rose to her feet, gently picked and disappeared into the thin atmosfere...

That was d last day I set my eyes on her...even upon several calls, she wudnt picked...

But the funniest of it was dat, after some years, I found out dat she ended up married to a man wit 2 wives alredy...and she was the 3rd wife....

Can you imagine.

See, never tell a woman you will marry an extra wife. Just do it when the time comes.

Me I can marry as many ladies as I desire... But I won't go beyond two IF I WILL EVER DESIRE TO MARRY AN EXTRA ONE

And if I do I will simply rent separate apartment for her.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by JastSiryin(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2021
IjeBos:
Last ex was too comfortable with me spending on her and very uncomfortable spending anything herself. She was gorgeous so I'm 100% sure she'll meet a guy who's comfortable with that as well. Ended that.

The ex before was successful and brilliant. But wanted to convince me that business meetings(1 on 1) starting at 9pm and ending at 2amish were normal. I understood to a degree given her industry but also thought they should be rare. She called me insecure.. (a whole me) hmm. As a compromise I asked her just to give me a heads up especially if it required a flight somewhere (flying out in the evening to meet a client and returning the next morning). We argued, she eventually agreed and cut back on them. That whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth though. It left me feeling controlling that I had to even ask that. I also questioned whether she would resent me at some point if she felt I stifled her business. Combined with other issues, decided we had different values. Ended it.

You sound like a mature dude

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
does that make me one?

If you're in the habit of ghosting people, then yes.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol! Nah me be her papa wey I go give you?

Gbenulo, stingy ass...

Just gimme her number, papa told!! wink cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2021
One month into the relationship, she was still withholding the kitten from me despite the fact that I've been spending on her.... That's when it dawned on me that the bitch just want use me catch cruise.... I just told her I'm no longer interested.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Purplebubble:
I found all these out before I moved on. Point of correction I can never be bitter with an ex, no. He is an ex for a damn reason. Once I move on I'm done if he likes let him be whatever I don't care and that's y I'm minding my business.
Aiit sis.

Quick question...can you pound yam and make egusi soup?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Can you imagine.

See, never tell a woman you will marry an extra wife. Just do it when the time comes.

Me I can marry as many ladies as I desire... But I won't go beyond two IF I WILL EVER DESIRE TO MARRY AN EXTRA ONE

And if I do I will simply rent separate apartment for her.

You see the bolded? THAT'S DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULENT!

Whatever you would not like to be done to you, NEVER do it to another human in any form or guise, or else you'll receive it back in manifolds!
IT IS THE LAW OF LIFE! IT IS REAL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Coolgent(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
I want to patronise you, what should i buy for you?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by centboy123456(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
Marriage wahala.

Day 1: I saw Nneka and her husband today, they look so cute.

Day 2: My friend Oge is getting married tomorrow.

Day 3: My friends husband bought Galaxy S5 for her.

Day 4: You remember that my school mate I told you about that day? She's getting married soon.

It continued like this for long. I was like don't you have single friends?

Hian....... Months later.

She: You remember that guy I told you about? The one that has been asking me out? He's back in the country and wants to meet. He wants to marry me.

Me: Marry him.

That was it. We quarreled and she left. Days later she shared pictures she snapped with the guy on whatsapp status. Even when they were abed.

Dude collected his own share of the spoils and left. She found out later that he's married and quietly slide back into singlehood.

We still single till today.

As in bro u make me laff no be small

The nigga cooct he share and move on hahah no time to waste oh

Na marriage she day fine and she think say marriage easy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol.....nke a afugbuo la gi....cheesy

Ndi mmadu ehn... cheesy

Ghosting wunu if u have this troubling partner...onwere condition o ga awu, gi e ghost ya.

Unless the "relationship" wasn't defined in the first place o...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by centboy123456(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
My own dumped me cuz of self pressure by herself for marriage....

I really want to marry her, but because sh works and have seen money enough,I am not up to her class :so sh thinks....

As sh says,sh will only marry a 'very rich man'

I have been d one holding d relationship from breaking,sh is always wanting out..I got tired...and I got tired of begging and let her leave....

Bro u did the right tin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Very dirty girl, she brushes her teeth in the kitchen sink sad. And worst of All she no Sabi Bleep mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by sync(f): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you're in the habit of ghosting people, then yes.
ever watched ghostbusters?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Who will last with an ITK?
Thank God she left. I'm sure she's with a better man.

Have a nice century.

How can you tell he's an ITK. Mehn this one hard.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
ever watched ghostbusters?

No. Why?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sarcastic101: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
you go just dey lie
Necklace kor necklace ni
We know say Na bend down select you still dey wear
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

You see the bolded? THAT'S DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULENT!

Whatever you would not like to be done to you, NEVER do it to another human in any form or guise, or else you'll receive it back in manifolds!
IT IS THE LAW OF LIFE! IT IS REAL!

You are so hilarious.

Show me a man who seeks permission from a lady to be with another lady and I will show you a simp.

Why tell my wife I want to marry another woman when I don't need her permission or consent. And mind you, I'm not hiding it from her so don't mix things up.

She will eventually find out and when she does, she will be left with two options... To stay or leave.

Fraudulent kwa!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2021
Juliearth:

When you go to wh*re houses looking for faithful women, what do you expect? My concern is the fact that you may have broken the hearts of quite a number of good women who are well grounded.

Come to think of it, because most women are unfaithful, you go about dating and ghosting them... Does that even make sense?
i don't go to LovePeddler houses,most ladies this ain't grounded.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2021
luminouz:

Gbenulo, stingy ass...

Just gimme her number, papa told!! wink cheesy

Lol
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pozehnani(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

How can you tell he's an ITK. Mehn this one hard.

Lol Who doesn't know chatinent on here? Always countering other people's opinions. I can imagine how he would have snuffed freedom out of the girls existence.. tongue

I don't expect him to reply me now because he's on suspension till next decade to mention me. grin.

Mr Isreal, this table you've come to shake, I hope you'll be there when he uses the pieces to break my head. Lol.. i'm out!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Your mumuism is Epic.

Never start a conversation with me like that ever again!
Could you not come up with a better word? How weak!

...and to think I thought you were one of the few men worthy of respect on this forum...
How disappointing!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Never start a conversation with me like that ever again!
Could you not come up with a better word? How weak!

...and to think I thought you were one of the few men worthy of respect on this forum...
How disappointing!

Sorry for that.

That was why I edited it as you can see.

I was being funny but after a second thought I felt you may find it offensive so I edited.

No vex.

But back to the matter... The truth is that there is no point telling a lady you will get an extra woman.

I'm not polygamous at the moment and I may never be but if I choose to, I don't have to tell my wife not because I don't respect her but there are things you just don't discuss with a woman.

As long as I still respect her, give her sexual satisfaction and plays my role as a responsible husband, I believe I have done well.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol Who doesn't know chatinent on here? Always countering other people's opinions. I can imagine how he would have stuffed freedom out of the girls existence.. tongue

I don't expect him to reply me now because he's on suspension till next decade to mention me. grin.

Me isreal, this table you've come to shake, I hope you'll be there when he uses the pieces to bresku head. Lol.. i'm out!

Lols, ooo so you've known his Moniker for a while. Well just seeing his comment, so I wondered where your assertions were coming from.

It is well
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Sorry for that.

That was why I edited it as you can see.

I was being funny but after a second thought I felt you may find it offensive so I edited.

No vex.

But back to the matter... The truth is that there is no point telling a lady you will get an extra woman.

I'm not polygamous at the moment and I may never be but if I choose to, I don't have to tell my wife not because I don't respect her but there are things you just don't discuss with a woman.

As long as I still respect her, give her sexual satisfaction and plays my role as a responsible husband, I believe I have done well.

Apology accepted.

If I were ever placed in such a situation where the man I've been living with comes to tell me he's taking a second wife, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know how to react.
It would hurt so much.

Me being an unrepentant bad wife should be the only justification for that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by McCoy9067(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
We are ready for Business

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Beze992(f): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
baralatie:

there are actually 3 of them on this tread that have personality crisis.
I don't know if they are he,she or it

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

No. Why?
never mind
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by babakingsto(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

Make thunder fire dt ur tribe. Anu mpama.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
[
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
DryMouth:
Mine is confused...
She cheated and fell in love with the guy she cheated with. She made me responsible for the pregnancy the guy gave to her and decided to break up with me to cover up. She successfully broke up with me which tore me apart, I sha moved on quickly because i was seeing massive money at this point so meeting island babes was so easy...
One faithful morning i was driving to work and was at third mainland bridge when a WhatsApp VN entered my phone and alas it was a full confessional msg she sent.. saying she has been seeing the guy longer than i thought and how she made me responsible for the pregnancy because i was more from a comfortable home(this one pain me pass) and how she was willing to break up with the guy and be with me bla bla.... I called her over my house and we talked for over 6hours and she agreed to do a voice recording when she is breaking up with the guy and she sent it to me...

From their recorded conversation, I decoded that she was the one that loves the guy cos the guy doesn't feel sh*t abt her.. the guy adviced her and succumbed to the break up... Do you know this fool borrowed this guy a huge amount of money Anyways i don't blame her for that cos i can never ask her for money but she buy me gifts once in a while...
After the whole bullshit I accepted her back but this time with the intentions of making her pay for what she made me passed through...

Am planning on wasting her time... I moved to the island sef without letting her know(this one pain am) and I've never invited her to this new apartment cos the real babe is back in the country(she went for Msc abroad) and we had planned relocating finally to Canada..
This my "babe" thinks we are still in relationship lol. The real truth that she is dating herself...
I'll waste her time till she gets to 29 before dumping her...

She is now showing me wedding pictures of all her friends.
Always telling me abt marriages...

Don't do this, you will come to regret it, you know why? She has confessed to you and come clean, you being aware of her escapades and said you are both "cool", remember a curse causeless shall not stand, but after you waste her time and all that it will stand against you

Let her know today if possible that it's not going to work out, why the vindictiveness?

Let me give you a story - I dated this lady for over 2 years, went to the parents house, did first knocking, did introduction, did court and then it was time for traditional wedding for me to come take her, a month to the date around August last year the mom said am a Christian from the north, so it can't work out. Like WTF!!!

This lady is a good person, but parental influence on how she should live is just the bane of her progress.

I tried telling the lady we could challenge the case in court she said she is taking a stand with her parents and that I should understand, my brother I have started dissolving a marriage I've not started in court. The devil is a bastard grin

this is the moral of where am driving at The lady kept calling, and saying we should be friends with benefits, if I had wanted to be vindictive, I would play along like normal lovers and ensure she doesn't date anybody bkos openness is what this lady gives me 100% and most times trust me with her life, I could have manipulated her into not having a boyfriend and kept her emotional need in check, and the sex was awesome (to her confession and part of why she wanted us to be friends with benefits). She wanted to keep both sides - me and her parents, it can't work in my opinion.

But I never did, I told her up front let's cut communication and move on with our lives, I'm still single but not bothered, bkos I know I have to heal and work on myself, I've left that stage and now ready to mingle, never decieve someone who has confessed their faults to you, it's the greatest form of wickedness esp in love relationships in my opinion

My 1 cent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gentlebuka(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
DryMouth:
Mine is confused...
She cheated and fell in love with the guy she cheated with. She made me responsible for the pregnancy the guy gave to her and decided to break up with me to cover up. She successfully broke up with me which tore me apart, I sha moved on quickly because i was seeing massive money at this point so meeting island babes was so easy...
One faithful morning i was driving to work and was at third mainland bridge when a WhatsApp VN entered my phone and alas it was a full confessional msg she sent.. saying she has been seeing the guy longer than i thought and how she made me responsible for the pregnancy because i was more from a comfortable home(this one pain me pass) and how she was willing to break up with the guy and be with me bla bla.... I called her over my house and we talked for over 6hours and she agreed to do a voice recording when she is breaking up with the guy and she sent it to me...

From their recorded conversation, I decoded that she was the one that loves the guy cos the guy doesn't feel sh*t abt her.. the guy adviced her and succumbed to the break up... Do you know this fool borrowed this guy a huge amount of money Anyways i don't blame her for that cos i can never ask her for money but she buy me gifts once in a while...
After the whole bullshit I accepted her back but this time with the intentions of making her pay for what she made me passed through...

Am planning on wasting her time... I moved to the island sef without letting her know(this one pain am) and I've never invited her to this new apartment cos the real babe is back in the country(she went for Msc abroad) and we had planned relocating finally to Canada..
This my "babe" thinks we are still in relationship lol. The real truth that she is dating herself...
I'll waste her time till she gets to 29 before dumping her...

She is now showing me wedding pictures of all her friends.
Always telling me abt marriages...
Dont do this to her bro. Let her be. If you aint interested, tell her and move on. What goes around comes around. Let the universe do its job, dont take laws into your hands when its not necessary

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.