Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37218 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BinamRex: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

Gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IjeBos(m): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Last ex was too comfortable with me spending on her and very uncomfortable spending anything herself. She was gorgeous so I'm 100% sure she'll meet a guy who's comfortable with that as well. Ended that.

The ex before was successful and brilliant. But wanted to convince me that business meetings(1 on 1) starting at 9pm and ending at 2amish were normal. I understood to a degree given her industry(not a lot of women in Nigeria do what she does) but also thought they should be rare. She called me insecure.. (a whole me) hmm. As a compromise I asked her just to give me a heads up especially if it required a flight somewhere (flying out in the evening to meet a client(Abuja,PHC,etc) and returning the next morning). We argued, she eventually agreed and cut back on them. That whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth though. It left me feeling controlling that I had to even ask that. I also questioned whether she would resent me at some point if she felt I stifled her business. Combined with other issues, decided we had different values. Ended it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stanchizzy6595: 3:43am On Mar 20, 2021
baralatie:

incompatibility
which one concern incompatibility with this one
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stanchizzy6595: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2021
BinamRex:

Gold digger.
Akwuna ike ��
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by olmoRoc: 3:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Infidelity!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ISRAEL4298(m): 4:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
money miss road
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ejisola(m): 4:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Please disregard any one asking you to invest in wazoba investment plat form it is a scam.
They 419. don't chart with them. They can gain access into your account. You are won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by deltateam: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

Who raised you to talk like this?

It's pathetic listening to you spill giberish.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Dagrace01(m): 4:51am On Mar 20, 2021
We've been having one misunderstanding or the other, then she left for service and everything changed... 9months there was a break in communication, then I moved on..
Not knowing I was on standby on her mind, she's gonna come back for me when she's done with her infidelity or whatever, but I'm sorry the love of my life don get belle for me b4 she planned to come back..
Wahala for who wan use man as dustbin!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by deltateam: 5:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Ikjosh04:
This happened 3 years back and I'm yet to get into another relationship cause that special person that will give me peace and tranquillity has not crossed my path.

We genuinely loved each other!

I was her first but she was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

Well, what broke the relationship is her stubbornness.
I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but she refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

She refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

Local man had to send her the number before she could send the card.
That very act made me super angry.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world.

It's a good thing admitting her good traits while at it.

No human is perfect even you and I.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

You do what you do intentionally and they keep getting triggered by it every time.

It's the mynd for me... cheesy
lol,Nairaland is fun sha
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ACE1010: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I left her in the relationship

Emi ika �

Same here too.....she was swimming alone in the river lipsrsealed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by deltateam: 5:16am On Mar 20, 2021
zagorakis:
she was frequently asking me when I would get married, so I already knew where she is headed and that would be detrimental to my hustle.
I had to ghost her.

You never loved her. Otherwise you would have been more open and honest with her.

I can't give up a good and supportive woman over no hustle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ishilove: 5:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Character- zero

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Adebowalay(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
no let them see you finish, dem go finish your biscuit...�
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Shugafree(m): 5:28am On Mar 20, 2021
He was "being" stingy with money .....
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: bad-tempered; too insecure over nothing (I wasn't cheating); overly territorial; super jealous; quarrelsome over trivial things; emotionally incompatible...and lastly, the breakup was consensual. We weren't working out.

How about you?

He was a narcissist and a psychopath (imagine this combo). He would cheat on me and try to tie the blame on me..."this wouldn't have happened if you didnt choose to school in a distant state..." He wanted to emotionally manipulate me to conform to his cheating ways.

His view on relationship/marriage was thwarted. According to him, a woman is supposed to love a man more. The ideology wasn't even my concern per se, just that he wanted things to be that way so I can tolerate his philandering ways.

Going on dates outing was a nightmare because, inasmuch as you have a protruded buttocks and chest, he must stare, right in my face, not like I was lacking in those departments.

Let me stop here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Shugafree(m): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2021
He was "being" stingy with money .....
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by deltateam: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...Mumu man

That's not stubbornness, its wickedness

That Hoelosho is pretending and playing on ur intelligence whilst draining you of your hard earned money and you are here opening mouth waah waah waah talking about one Eleribu stubbornness,

stubbornness kee u there

To slap you dey hungry me Ajeh!

The things we say online. I can gladly arrange for meeting between you two for you to actually slap him but I hope it doesn't turn to: Bros nobi so nah.

All expenses paid. Are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
I don't break up,i ghost you and move on.

You are heartless. Every woman/man deserves closure. Ghosting a partner is a terrible thing. Just grow some balls and tell them to their faces that you are done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by deltateam: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2021
CertifiedGee:
Well, we broke up coz she caught a lady placing her head on my laps inside my room. Aunty simply turned back and left only to get a SMS few minutes later that she’s done and done for good. Nothing wey I never talk just to have her back.
I’m not proud of what I did back then but I’m still pained I lost a wonderful person.

You knew you had a wonderful girl who you could have called over but you chose another girl. I hope you got what you wanted, Brolosho.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by deltateam: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2021
CertifiedGee:
Well, we broke up coz she caught a lady placing her head on my laps inside my room. Aunty simply turned back and left only to get a SMS few minutes later that she’s done and done for good. Nothing wey I never talk just to have her back.
I’m not proud of what I did back then but I’m still pained I lost a wonderful person.

You knew you had a wonderful girl who you could have called over but you chose another girl. I hope you got what you wanted, Brolosho.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Shugafree(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

He was "being"stingy with money .....
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 5:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Ikjosh04:
This happened 3 years back and I'm yet to get into another relationship cause that special person that will give me peace and tranquillity has not crossed my path.

We genuinely loved each other!

I was her first but she was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

Well, what broke the relationship is her stubbornness.
I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but she refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

She refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

Local man had to send her the number before she could send the card.
That very act made me super angry.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world.

Perhaps you haven't learnt your lesson from that breakup. The best peace and tranquillity that you can enjoy is that which you bestow upon yourself. When you tie this responsibility on another person, especially a partner, no matter how faithful that person is, she may goof, threatening your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cooldiipo(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by uche785(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2021
relationship in Nigeria, the girls see there pussy as workshop know Nigeria girl can date any guy without money or favor.
eg . sweetheart let's see this weekend you will hear I don't have transportation.
you call her on the phone baby how are you doing am not fine am hungry. and I want to cook I don't have money ,
urgent 2k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Duplexxx: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Is only pussy ass niggarrs and bitches who comes here and narrate about their pussy and dick out here, real niggarrs like me keep it real

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Beze992(f): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2021
lamentor78:
I loved this guy so badly, then we are in the University , she went for her I.T in portharcourt and came back with strange attitude and said she is not interested anymore

I cried......

I'm confused, 'guy' and 'she' in the same sentence.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kingzjayzee: 6:38am On Mar 20, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
must u insult her. haba! I swear buhari better pass u.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Intoboy(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

I'm very sure dis is untrue, you're probably seeking for attention buh if it apparently happens to be true den wat people say abt you ain't a lie

I'll advice you marry sumbody frm ghana or zimbabwe cos no reasonable man in nigeria will be willing to spend the rest of his life with somebody like you,he can only run part time dahs if your pu**y is as sweet as i was told by someone that tasted it buh if reverse is the case.. I'm afraid you're gradually becoming useless to ur own self
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Spiff20(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2021
She ain't gat no butts. I ain't gat no butts. E no lap.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Believe it or not, only cowards ghost people.
Lol.....nke a afugbuo la gi....cheesy

Ghosting wunu if u have this troubling partner...onwere condition o ga awu, gi e ghost ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.