Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? (60259 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I've been toasted by few ladies because of my looks, but I told them I have a girlfriend, some of them we just become friends and nothing else.. it's nothing new. although I find ladies who woo men bold and an alpha female..
I thought you married your girlfriend already?
You told me that yourself
Or do you have a duplicate moniker?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by stillmee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
while it had worked for some, the reverse had been the case for others...To me it's not big deal besides situations ain't the same, real niggar will respect you but please my dear don't force what's not there, once the feeling isn't mutual it's advisable to move on
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
I thought you married your girlfriend already?
You told me that yourself
Or do you have a duplicate moniker?
Lolz that was back then not actually now
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Lolz that was back then not actually now
Divorced?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Divorced?
Bruh I never told you I was married oh, I only said I have a fiancee and we are getting married in couple of months time, we were supposed to marry last year due to some unforeseen circumstances we had to cancel it and fix the date to this year, I guess that has answered your questions.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Bruh I never told you I was married oh, I only said I have a fiancee and we are getting married in couple of months time, we were supposed to marry last year due to some unforeseen circumstances we had to cancel it and fix the date to this year, I guess that has answered your questions.
OK, tomorrow you'll comment about having a wife and how you guys spice up your marriage.
Meanwhile CIA is watching cool
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

OK, tomorrow you'll comment about having a wife and how you guys spice up your marriage.
Meanwhile CIA is watching cool
Hahahaha she's already my wife cause I've put a ring on her and we have a kid together, the only thing remaining is just[b] marriage,[/b]that's all.grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Hahahaha she's already my wife cause I've put a ring on her and we have a kid together, the only thing remaining is just[b] marriage,[/b]that's all.grin
OK, I'm happy for you then.
BTW, do you still ki-ll broke hoes?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.

That's how my classmate choked me last week. But mehn! I don't like her. She's not my speck so I just whined her. This life no balance who you want no want you. Who come want you, you no want am.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by eteba(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
More importantly.....she didn't die
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jeon(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Please pray to God to restore your common sense
same to you by the way you are senseless than goat.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future

Fear of rejection, ironically you all do it a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2021
kingsceedon:
My people make una see another Buhari wey surface for Lagos today, na Taxi driver him be, people gather dey snap am picture

grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by emmabest2000(m): 1:18am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future

Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.

Whenever you are back around there, pm
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by 9jaRealist: 5:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Mamarockzie:

GOOD FOR HER!
Only INSECURE men are turned off by bold women.

>
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Godwin5766(m): 5:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday to BLU 03
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by OyinO: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2021
That lady may have some hidden agenda. However, this is not new in other distant places. But it's true that the hen doesn't chase the cock.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by olaitann93(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2021
I don't have strength to start asking a lady out unless you give a green light or show your boldness by walking up to me.

The last girl that boldly walked up to me has my maximum respect till date. In fact, apart from confidence, she has a lot of qualities I admire.
She is just unlucky that I have a girlfriend whom is as great as her.

I sha keep her as a close friend.

The one before her asked my friend to tell me which I bluntly rejected even though I was single then.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by cooooooks(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
It is more efficient for the girl to make the first move.

If is not as uncommon as people think. Every girl who does it thinks she's doing something new lol.

Mamarockzie:

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by JaneYave(f): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2021
OfficialDad:

With your gorilla face? No man will accept. cry
The face of a queen, my dear. Thanks for noting it!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by JaneYave(f): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2021
lecturer50:

The same way men don't see you good and beautiful enough to marry you.
Ignorance is kind!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by thereals: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
I tried it recently cos they say we should shoot our shot abi. The guy has been acting up ever since, proud and all. I'm done.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Samosaconfirm(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Its not bad
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by lordally(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
lugo99:
that's d real bubu wey dey obs pple for lag.. that jibril way dey aso rock dey disguise..

abeg hold that man tight and manap(kidnap) him for Ransome.. I fit bet my 2 1/2 balls wey dey my sack say na him. .

angry grin grin guy you don mad ooo angry grin hahahaaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.