Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? (59763 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Kondomatic(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Personally, I don't appreciate it. I like doing the wooing myself irrespective of the outcome.

If you woo me as a girl, I'll respectfully turn you down. If I ever had attraction towards you before, it becomes lost.

I don't appreciate it too.
I have few experiences and I don't want a repeat.

They will come to you alright and once things gets going, you will have to do a lot work to prove that you're actually into her and not just pretending.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jesterinjay: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
I see nothing wrong in it,some guys may like a lady but feel scared to approach and funny enough most can't decode greenlight. For the ladies if u like a guy go ahead,no be all of us sabi decode greenlight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Victorclean1: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Men are very cheap to woo. So is not an achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by akeeng: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2021
I bet she’s alive. She didn’t die after asking him out.

It’s that simple! E no dey kill

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by gbolswag(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Its not proper for a giel to do that...he might use it against her tomorrow....its better to show him the signs
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by KingLennon(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.
No mind them they don't know enough for a word is the wise.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by StreetFight: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2021
The Bible and the Quran have never been wrong. Both Books told us earlier that when the world is coming to an end, several women will be running after just one man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.

Relationships keeps a check on u...it makes u more responsible

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.
undecided undecided undecided Hmmm?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by illicit(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Nice one....
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Thomthom(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2021
JaneYave:
Why will I? I haven't seen any man that will make me develop such guts.
Hmmmmm
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by lecturer50(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Men say that women cannot approach men because they are shy, they don't want to be turned down or insulted, etc etc

But woman would only be shy to do so if you are not rich or influential.

Ask Babangida what happened after his wife died.

That lady that is claiming shyness when she sees you because you are not rich, she could be there boldly asking a rich musician to marry her.

That girl that boldly held Vice president Osinbajo's hand, is the same girl that will be too shy to hold a man's hands or to approach a man if he is not rich and influential.

Ask Davido, Wizkid, Obasanjo and other rich people and they will tell you their experiences.

Women are bolder than men in approaching the opposite gender but they claim shyness and fear when you are not rich.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future
You don't need anybody insult in future but you can insult in future, on how other men were going after you but you chose him. undecided lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by hgnbello(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2021
She Is Just Lucky Dat Guy Is A Gentle Guy Dat Respect Ladies. Many Guys Dis Days Dnt.
Nice One Frm D Lady Tho.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mandela27: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2021
It's not a new thing
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Topmaike007(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
but you can insult men in future..

Las Las the future is ToTo

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by addexx: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Personally, I don't appreciate it. I like doing the wooing myself irrespective of the outcome.

If you woo me as a girl, I'll respectfully turn you down. If I ever had attraction towards you before, it becomes lost.

Don't you think a girl who woos you against all odds truly likes you? It depends on how you guys are viewing this thing. Some girls are just go getters. They know what they want and go after it. They find a beautiful relationship or they move while you're still there calculating how cheap they seem . It doesn't reduce them rather it exposes your flawed reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by alizma: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.
In some cases, such move goes a long way to favour the lady if the two parties develop mutual feeling and decide to start up a relationship because the guy tend to exercise more care in other not to hurt or betray her courage and trust. ....Speaking from experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mamarockzie(f): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
If I was a woman I would have used this method to cash out big time...

Most Nigerian men CAN'T turn down a lady request. I for use am cash out like werey

Honestly
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Basemann: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2021

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Ladies who woo guys are always average-looking girls. Beautiful girls always have tons of guys begging to do anything for them.

Beautiful ladies are more concerned about the guy who has certain qualities she needs among all her numerous chykers

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2021
I've been toasted by few ladies because of my looks, but I told them I have a girlfriend, some of them we just become friends and nothing else.. it's nothing new. although I find ladies who woo men bold and an alpha female..
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by emonis88: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2021
I would like to say that me sef Dey up for grabs o! so any bold Chick in here? I m ready to be wooed o!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jaqenhghar: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
In this world now, if a guy makes the first move he's a simp o. grin

You can even get arrested for sexual harassment and misogyny sef.
BS. Dont expect the best then. As you dey you expect one Ariana Grande lookalike to walk up to you and start asking you out.
Fact is you are most likely to have a Gaboure Sidibe walk up to you.

Oya go ahead. Call me SIMP

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by BigBizzy(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Did she die!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mamarockzie(f): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2021
emonis88:
I would like to say that me sef Dey up for grabs o! so any bold Chick in here? I m ready to be wooed o!

Lols....
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by StoneColdStun: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
Then start preparing for SHILOH 2030 because you go wait tire!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Babafash(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2021
It has happened to me before but it did not end well. I think a guy should be the one to go after a girl and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mamarockzie(f): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2021
BigBizzy:
Did she die!

Her boldness was out of this world.... Pretty and I mean very pretty.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Finally, God has brought us the time when seven women will ask for the hand of one man. Thank you O God for making us to witness the fulfilment of Isaiah 4:1.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Lomprico2: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
most ladies won't try that not because of fear but they wont have the mouth to ask for urgent 2k and the likes.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by studentofTruth: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Nice one. I tend to like such ladies, especially if she's my spec — ebony beauty with brains and good manners.

My dislike for those ones who form hard to get is out of this world. I wonder who teaches them that forming hard to get will build a guy's interest in them! You want me to use the time I should be using to find better ways of making money to be doing hide and seek? If you are serious, we build our lives together, but if you are not, off I go!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.