Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? (60232 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jeon(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Prajonis:
It's risky, but there are a few good men even in this sh*thole of a cowntry. A few good women too grin

truly it's risky based on many factors.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jeon(f): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sarcastic101:
I don't know why you don't want to change your identity to female
please stop stagging my comments and stop comparing me with someone else.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by charlesucheh(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Laws of attraction states that;

this is in relationship terms o! ; The Man needs to see the woman and get attracted to her first, then by approaching her, he is activating a relationship which if the woman at the process, develops a likeness and attraction for him, then it will be worth their salt.

But if the woman approaches a guy which at first site isn't really, attracted to her, damnnn Nigarrrrrrr, it will be highly CALAMITOUS for both couple in the future. j

So, ladies, just pray and hope, that guy you intend approaching likes you on first sight, then characters and other stuffs can surface during courtship.

Am I Making SENSE?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by kingsceedon(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Celense:
how true is this information?

Na true naw
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by kingsceedon(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
DAYOODS:

Is this for real or photoshop?

Na real, see how people gather dey snap the picture up and down
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Fremantle: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Heathrow44:

Girls should stop all this coming with friend it scares guys off! Imagine if a guy toasts u with his fellow guy how would u feel? If u like a guy, go and meet him one on one if he turns u down at least nobody else would see d humiliation(that's how girls see NO when u turn their advances down) only u!
Even alone they can't deal.with the rejection, that's why only a few approach who they like.

Keyword "Rejection"

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jeon(f): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Austineva:
cos men are very very cheap

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by izubext007: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
then let me say I like you......lol
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by sonofthunder: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
In this world now, if a guy makes the first move he's a simp o. grin

You can even get arrested for sexual harassment and misogyny sef.

Lol
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by gabi87(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future
U would get insulted which ever way, depends on the guy in question
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by gabi87(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Making a first move on Nigerian men is almost madness

U ever made the first move and if u did, wasn't it madness?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by phazotron(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Personally, I don't appreciate it. I like doing the wooing myself irrespective of the outcome.

If you woo me as a girl, I'll respectfully turn you down. If I ever had attraction towards you before, it becomes lost.

That's for you.

The rest of us who smart will appreciate such

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fremantle:

Even alone they can't deal.with the rejection, that's why only a few approach who they like.

Keyword "Rejection"

Yes they can take what they dish out! The worst thing u can do to them is to turn them down, they are so afraid of rejection that's y they don't get their fantasy Partner, people like that always settle for less and that's y women are the way they are, they don't have the courage to face their worst fears

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Sarcastic101: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

please stop stagging my comments and stop comparing me with someone else.
Please pray to God to restore your common sense
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by AdemolaA2: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future
You can try it with me ... Shoot your shot baby

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Ugandatales: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
I have experienced something close to this before, when I was in my late teens. I was at a burial party...I knew everyone at my table, except one particular girl that was sitting opposite me. I noticed how curious she was that I was greeting all her friends, but she didn't know who I was.

There was a female friend of mine I was talking to that was sitting beside me. We were really catching up, cos I had not seen her in a while. Then, one of my other friends came to sit beside her and they started talking. So, I was idle for the first time since I got to the party. And then what happened next was like the scene from a romance movie. I was looking down eating my food when I heard something hit my plate. The girl had flicked a bottle cover/top to get my attention. The thing hit my plate and I looked up. She then said, "they have taken your girlfriend from you." I smiled and said the girl wasn't my girlfriend. I was turned on by how bold she was, even though she looked like a quiet person. We started talking about other things, and the rest is history.

I still smile whenever I think of that day.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by insabarnur(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
I respect women who actually had the guts to Toast a guy a lot. And understand this, any woman who walks up to you to declare her feelings for you,will respect u, love, cherish u, sacrifice for you if you respect her and care for her like she does for you for your actually what she wants,The one person she can give all her All.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

I guess society has battered that boldness out of you. Not your fault, the societies we live in tend to enforce mores on us even at the cost of our individual personality.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
JaneYave:
Why will I? I haven't seen any man that will make me develop such guts.

With your gorilla face? No man will accept. cry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by kriss27(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Still a fun place, with different caliber of weed smokers(Lols) and of course ladies buying and selling.
Was their an event like stage performance? Do you smoke weed grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by piagetskinner(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
I turned down the 3 ladies that toasted me..

One of them liked me so much I would have used that to my advantage. Thank God for God I told her I’m not romantically attracted to her. E pain am..but she has moved on I guess
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.

there is nothing bad about it,it what we called courage....but if a girl sees me and want to walk up to me make sure you get money ooo, because I no see wetin two broke people wan dey talk ���
I come in peace
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by kdpikin(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
We all should erase the mindset of a guy should love and make the first move..At the end of it you will still say yes to him.
Obineri55:
I respect that kind of lady more. My very good friend is happily married today, his wife made the first move. Its just our mentality that a guy should/ must do the wooing. Let's cut ourselves some slack and try to embrace some nice stuffs too.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Tilykay(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.
grin grin grin grin grin this guy you would not kill us o... Where you come from?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Godmademan(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
It's okay if you turn down a lady if honestly she doesn't tickle your fancy. It's better than playing along then leaving her at sea later on. But if you turn her down just cos of her confidence level, you have serious self esteem issues.

I wouldn't mind being wooed by a lady at all. If she's game, why not?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Eastcaostboy: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
change your circle
Because you are a 9ja girls, who might advanced or not to understand is no gender game
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by debbydams(f): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
RPG2020:

Which �❤️ heart
grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Cashify: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ok
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Yankee101: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
If na for shrine, maybe she don high from leaves or drinks. Na sailors courage

But go after your dreams
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by oladele00(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
My female neighbor wooed me in 2019 and she is still sagging me to this moment. Brave lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.