Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? (40960 Views)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by bewla(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
If we're dating and I bought you things, when the relationship is over, it's expected you return everything.

The gifts are for the "Office of the Girlfriend", the next girlfriend will have the gifts.

What about the sex the time abortion and the rest that she went Tru

just asking

let's be mature both sides
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by summerflame(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Made619:
I know sometimes relationships don't go the way we plan them and most people go into relationships for different reasons but in a case where your heart was broken is it right to take back the gifts you once gave out of love?

Have come across stories of guys taking back their gifts, one even collected the television set he bought for his girl after brake up grin

What's your opinion on this pals?

I once bought gen and AC for my gf turned ex, Na one guy dey come sleep for her house, dey Bleep am and still enjoying my AC and GEN. I went there to remove the fan and the AC and gave it to one hustling barber to use in his shop to attract more sales and customers.. No time for ingrates

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Made619:
yea that's true...but can you do it?
It's still depends
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by eburuu: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
uthlaw:
na kayamata she de put for the pussy.... collect ur phone back!
Aje

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by alnino94(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't buy stuff for them o, as my girlfriend u gotta afford whatever u desire, I no go bill you, u no go bill me
chikina

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
eburuu:
Omo they get this girl way be say her pekius sweet die...the girl don day giv me attitud like this in this month of match...i chop her pekius from corona era till now way i cum buy her hot9 play the girl no they gree pick call so tay she block me...omo the girl pekius steel day kill me for my imagination

Mumu, Receive sense Into your empty Skull with this Hot resetting brain slap......

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by wany(f): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrymorre:
do whatever you feel is right. If you think taking back anything you bought for her or him is right, then do it, if you think it's wrong, then don't do it. You owe no one no explanation on how your see and understand things. Some people will say it's not matured, that their own reasoning, to you it's matured, so take it. You were not born to satisfy no one. Don't let people's ideas influence yours.
Is broke guys that do this shit.the box guys don't even care cause there is just too much juice around them.sad for ladies with broke guys. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Austinj2018(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
U Ar Nt Do Trade By BatternU Ar Nt Do Trade By BatternU Ar Nt Do Trade By Battern
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by duality(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrymorre:
do whatever you feel is right. If you think taking back anything you bought for her or him is right, then do it, if you think it's wrong, then don't do it. You owe no one no explanation on how your see and understand things. Some people will say it's not matured, that their own reasoning, to you it's matured, so take it. You were not born to satisfy no one. Don't let people's ideas influence yours.

GBAM!
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Frales6:

If I say "yes" will you beat me?? if na you buy car or land give woman and the woman leave you will you leave the gift for her. except say you get better money to spend na...but what about guys that are still struggling to survive and they still managed to buy expensive gift for the girl. if you say the girl gave him sex...yes! but na two of them enjoy am, the guy man no rape am and the guy go don give the girl money some time to buy things for herself. And some girls dey too demanding and they no dey gree go work. so my dear if you see such girl, collect your gift back

Even though I don't trust anything Female but I always recognize and appreciate the "fair and non hypocrite" ones among you. People like you, Your GENDER go hate you well well. Them fit HARM you sef If care Is not taken. You see my own gender ehn, Those ones can be everything Inspiring In life but when It comes to anything that has "2 boobs In front, Some flesh at the back and A Oily hole" That's the end for them. A lot of them are scum and low-lifes when It comes to pvssy matter......

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
summerflame:

I once bought gen and AC for my gf turned ex, Na one guy dey come sleep for her house, dey Bleep am and still enjoying my AC and GEN. I went there to remove the fan and the AC and gave it to one hustling barber to use in his shop to attract more sales and customers.. No time for ingrates

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by duality(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
wany:

Is broke guys that do this shit.the box guys don't even care cause there is just too much juice around them.sad for ladies with broke guys. undecided

Forget manipulative talk.. the ones that took back cars and houses are broke?

The truth is that a reasonable lady or even guy, should return those gifts and move on without baggages.

For deep people, you wouldn't like to have a spiritual legal ground. ( This statement is not for everyone)
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you equating gifts with sex? Is a relationship an avenue for tit for tat? It's you men who keep breeding these disgusting entitlement mentality girls are having.

A large Percentage of Nigerian Men/Women are the Worst set of Humans In the Universe. They reason like GOATS.......

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
wany:

I believe the girl is also broke, because if a girl is not broke, then there would be nothing a man can get for her, that she already doesn't have and the man won't even have mind to collect it.. eg, most gifts are cars, houses, phones, laptops etc, which the girls can't afford because they are broke. If a guy met a girl who has 3 cars, I mean clean cars oo, do you think the guy would want to buy her a car again? Nope, or a girl that has iPhone 12 pro for example, do you think the guy will buy her another iPhone 12? Broke girls are to be feared as well.
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Chochovini: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Yes and No.

Yes for an ungrateful leech who was in the relationship just to leech you of your resources. Collecting your gift back is worth it.

No for someone who you experienced great progress and other pleasant experiences and who was a wonderful partner but the relationship failed due to reasons that are beyond both of you control or ability. It doesn't worth collecting. You leave it for them because they are worth it and to create memories for them.
. Sanest response so far on this thread.
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
larrypappyy:

would you return the pussy you've bleeped

Suganmu and will she return the DICK she have fuvked?? Brainless He-Goats.......
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Cooldiipo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by wany(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrymorre:
I believe the girl is also broke, because if a girl is not broke, then there would be nothing a man can get for her, that she already doesn't have and the man won't even have mind to collect it.. eg, most gifts are cars, houses, phones, laptops etc, which the girls can't afford because they are broke. If a guy met a girl who has 3 cars, I mean clean cars oo, do you think the guy would want to buy her a car again? Nope, or a girl that has iPhone 12 pro for example, do you think the guy will buy her another iPhone 12? Broke girls are to be feared as well.
Date your social class. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Toearn: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
depends but for naija broke girls collect everything from them

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by daniel7328(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
summerflame:

No time bros
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by stainbaba(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Honestly I think it's stupid to take back gift you bought for a partner all because of break up..

It's all clear now that relationship is not based on love or anything close to that.. people just get into relationships because others are doing it..

I mean what's the point buying a gift to a person you know he/she is not worth it.. that's just eye service.. buy gifts you know wouldn't hurt you when you break up.. maybe that's why girls stick to singlet and boxer since we all know relationships are just for sex and nothing more

Wisdom finish u bro... grin grin angry
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
If we're dating and I bought you things, when the relationship is over, it's expected you return everything.

The gifts are for the "Office of the Girlfriend", the next girlfriend will have the gifts.

gringrin chai...
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by lawrenzooo: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
HooJoon:
Makes no sense! It's completely immature
Men are babies you know.. it's not out of place if they act immature
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by setobaba: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ayo2004:

Original gee...when I broke up with Nkechi and light spoil for my area,I go colet my power bank and original charger back

When I see men lamenting on how women they bought expensive cars and houses cheated on them,I wonder how stupid a person can be..I personally can never pay a woman's school fees,rent a house for her,buy a house for her,buy an expensive car or anything of such.Anyone that thinks I am very stingy should go and collect from her generous father.I don't plan on getting married so there is no wife exception.All those only applies to my mother and sisters
Periodtt

*Drink my hennesy in peace*

Those words were taken from my mouth, you really understand the package
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

A large Percentage of Nigerian Men/Women are the Worst set of Humans In the Universe. They reason like GOATS.......

Including you?
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Splitmind: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Personally i buy gifts for my man that i love
OK we have seen one, all is not lost
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by larrypappyy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Suganmu and will she return the DICK she have fuvked?? Brainless He-Goats.......
i didnt kno u r an idiotic low life peasant who who couldnt pass a message without an insult....original suganmu
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Made619(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
summerflame:

I don't blame guys most times na d women dey cause am...
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by uthlaw: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your headache.
abi na....no relationship no misery!
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
wany:

sad for broke ladies wey no get hope...wey dey depend on guys
after all quavo that collected his bentley na broke nigga abi?
weyrey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Including you?

Fortunately NO, You will never see me worshipping and praising what's In between a female being legs. I don't exchange money or material things for sex as most Nigerian He-Goats does. I appreciate reasonable female beings only and flow with mutual feelings not buying their feeling......
Re: Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? by ume1000: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2021
HooJoon:
Makes no sense! It's completely immature
it's immature if your ex is mature

Hope I made sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.