Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (35981 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Tobid1822: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Telstar: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What is the real stuff cheesy
You already knew it. grin

When I was in school, I was really shy to talk to this particular girl but she did the needful and we ended up loving each other so much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by biggy26: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nodeydopass:

I understand you dear. thanks for your input. it was my bad that I didn't call her the second day but I already made it open ended the first day when I told her that if a second date is going to happen, we'd definitely go swimming and she replied saying she doesn't know whether she could swim or not.
I've exhausted every form of manly thing I can do to get her, that's why I think doing anything again would make me seem desperate
Sometimes some girls are shy and not used to being wooed. But if she's still young and you feel she doesn't look ready, let her go. If you are meant for each other, you might come together again.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by McSquishi(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pclemenza:

I would want to disagree with you. It’s very obvious the said lady isn’t in anyway attracted to this young man. You are a lady and you know how your kind behave when u find someone attractive. Be honest and tell him reality rather then pet the whole situation.

You can disagree without accusing me of dishonesty.

read again, i said “or maybe she’s genuinely not interested in you” in the response you read.

I don’t know this woman so I can’t 100% say how she feels for him based on what he shared. Some women are reserved, some women have a strict dating etiquette where they don’t chase after men, some women are socially awkward and don’t know how to initiate things...

“My kind” don’t all behave the same way the same way males don’t all behave the same way or for the same reasons.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by lookingfly: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nodeydopass:

You get mind ooo
sometimes when you excessively show gal you care about her, she rides on you like a horse.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by USarmyID(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nodeydopass:

hmmmm.... I'll think about this, but thanks
Don't even think about doing that nonsense..
Only thing worth chasing is financial security. You've done your part..
If she doesn't want, onto the next person.. No time to waste..
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by skedy1(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2021
People will just use their hands to buy problem
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by yetunsbay(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
egopersonified:
So if you dey build house now, you lay foundation, the next day will you be waiting for your workers to complete the house for you or you will keep calling them daily to come to site?
naso u turn urself to a non-living
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Neobulletzz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
ihimiray:
hmmm I like u... How about we hangout some day
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by ublight: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not.

@TheUndercoverer Ubunja martinez39s ublight glycolysis please let me have your opinion on this

my guy, forget that babe. she is not that into u. she probably had a bad experience with u
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by SeunDobo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?

Buy her Gift and you see her following you like monkey
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by kals4luv990(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not.

@TheUndercoverer Ubunja martinez39s ublight glycolysis please let me have your opinion on this
she might b into yu,bt waiting 4 yu to do the hunting..bro try one more
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Truvelisback(m): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
The likes u too. Na u never press her Mumu button. I think she is an introvert, and someone who rarely talks. Ladies generally are very poor mostly on online chat. Make ur chat with her lively and interesting, online and offline. Be more romantic with her and cuddle her too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.