Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (35978 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
She’s either just a naturally quiet/boring person or she is a lively person who’s not interested in you.

My experience is that girls who are naturally lively will be very chatty with guys they like. Sometimes na you go even beg to drop phone.

So find out what kind of person she is from others that know her and how she interacts with other guys apart from you. That should tell you a lot.

you have a valid point bro. actually, she did tell me she doesn't really chat with people like that except for her friends. she told me she may be gentle and meek to other people but definitely talk slot in the midst of her close pal and she also spends most of her time indoors too.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by McSquishi(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Not worth the attention...
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
jaxxy:

U think she’s not thinking of u? Lmao she is a smart gal and is playing a game. Contact her at ur own peril grin

Ok I’m joking bt don’t contact her she knows what she’s doing just watch. She doing it because she knows she can predict u. U are predictable grin

That’s why ure here crying to us. Better be a man. She’s preparing ur bills already. grin undecided

Also it is rude that sm1 takes u on a date, spends on u and u can’t reach out to them afterwards. Even my hard to get and difficult Ex wasn’t that stupid. That’s a - for her attitude bt I know she likes u and is playing minds games with u. It’s trashy tho. undecided

it's heart wrenching brother... especially when she's mostly online and she views my WhatsApp status whenever I make a post
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
hstar:

Why did you let this out now!

U said nothing but the truth

Lols
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
shegzhkn:

What kind of gist ??

Politics, Foreign Policy and National Security,
Technology and the next big thing , 21st century Business ideas or some snaky banter that does no one any good.

And how is he suppose to find out about her interest if not the first real meeting they had ??

Guy relationship complex and there's no exact rule bkos each relationship is unique. He doesn't know what's on the lady's mind, so it's either he finds out or moves on simple.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
optimusprime2:

Guy leave her alone... if she isn't your cup of coffee then move on. Don't be that complacent in real life issues.

Very soon you'd complain here again if you force it... perhaps she is not single.

that's correct... you know it'll be even more heartbreaking when I move on and I later find out that I gave up too soon. that's why I needed other people's point of view on it
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by DigitB: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

thanks brother.... I'm just seeing my post on fp...

You're welcome.

You should consider reading some of the "redpill" topics on the internet. There's a lot to learn...

It will help you understand how to relate with women.

I can suggest some materials for you if you'd like...
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
The feeling aint mutual. She probably has a bf
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

My type of guy

But call her bro

Let your manly pride not come in the way.

You should have called her the following day.

It's the right of the girl to be chased not for the girl to chase.

As for the boring part, she might just want to know you.

that's true to some extent... but there's a thin line between caring and simping. regardless of the outcome, I'll see the perfect thing to do before the end of the day. thanks for the advice boss.. enjoy your weekend
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The feeling aint mutual. She probably has a bf

she told me she broke up a month ago and she's single for now. reason? I didn't bother asking
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nairalandmonika: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Leave her alone. I don't understand how you guys find your street ladies attractive.
So who should we find attractive, the ones in your street?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

it's heart wrenching brother... especially when she's mostly online and she views my WhatsApp status whenever I make a post
You can post a very beautiful girl's picture with a caption and see her reaction
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Handsnigga:
I have met many girls like that myself.

Don't call her abeg, remove her from mind and focus on getting another one. She is definitely not into you. It's obvious. Forget those people saying it takes time to relate with someone new. That's bullshit.

You will only become a SIMP and a weakling if you continue.

The reason is that she has other guys chasing and satisfying her with attention. Did you ask her if she is single? Or did you talk about her relationship with other guys?
From her response, you will know how desperate or indifferent about starting a new relationship with you. She may even tell you she is dating another guy if she doesn't care about you really.

The mentality we guys need to have is that most of these girls are not loyal and are total waste of time and resources.

Once you see signs like this one you're seeing, run away and move on to the next. You will surely meet someone better one day.

I don't waste time with girls again, I move on shapaly once they start misbehaving.

thanks boss. we move!
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

she told me she broke up a month ago and she's single for now. reason? I didn't bother asking
Ok. Still folllw her gently. Let her like you. Though she may not be over her last relationship
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by shegzhkn: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Guy relationship complex and there's no exact rule bkos each relationship is unique. He doesn't know what's on the lady's mind, so it's either he finds out or moves on simple.

Good point, but with the current path he is taking I'm sure he hasn't screw anything up.

If the feeling is mutual and the lady thinks he is someone she could be with then she should have reached out in some form but from his submission it seems it a one sided thing.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You can post a very beautiful girl's picture with a caption and see her reaction

done that twice.... reaction?? no Bleep seems to be given
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
Nairalandmonika:

So who should we find attractive, the ones in your street?
[/s]
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Ok. Still folllw her gently. Let her like you. Though she may not be over her last relationship
okay ma'am... May God guide me to the right path
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
Funkeshuga:

shut the fúck up, everything is not simping

the lady is possibly an introvert or Misandry or might have been hurt by a guy before that she kept to herself alone

you met her barely a month and you're already complaining? even 6months you should be complain and hey you don't need to use taking her out for a date to convince her to love you or be lively because if she get used to it, the day you stop will be the day her feelings for you will stop

you're the one in love, you're the one interested in her, so you shouldn't worry about her keeping you suspense yet, stick to conversing with her on calls and remembered some romantic texts in the night.

she's not into you already but when you keep doing something consistently she will fall in. who knows her heart mind be divided for you and other guy
[/s]
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Twelfthman:
Honestly its baffles me

Most people don't have self dignity anyways.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Agbebakun22: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
[b][/b]

I secretly hope so @ bolded. thanks once again. I wish things could just be easy like Hollywood

No na Bollywood u go talk, continue chasing shadows, that gf has bf so she just dey use u catch cruise for main time, once girl is not into you forget am before u start begging for love if she eventually agreed to date u, u will do everything to keep her
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

Well on very rare circumstances it’s just immaturity at play. It depends on how exposed this gal in question is. U might need to play along to find out bt 90% of the time it’s all games. If u must call her and keep up this charade fine bt just know u can’t take her seriously not with such bad attitude.

Like I said she can predict u based on ur attitude and past conversations bt trust me she’s watching and observing u like a hawk. Lol
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Help2020: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
You last 3 paragraphs makes a lot of sense op.
Stay your lane, and try to make her jealous be displaying some girls pics on your dp..Believe me you will start calling u like kilode
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
shegzhkn:

Good point, but with the current path he is taking I'm sure he hasn't screw anything up.

If the feeling is mutual and the lady thinks he is someone she could be with then she should have reached out in some form but from his submission it seems it a one sided thing.

I agree as well, so let him do his findings or exhaust his options and make his decisions. Love matter get as e be grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

you have a valid point bro. actually, she did tell me she doesn't really chat with people like that except for her friends. she told me she may be gentle and meek to other people but definitely talk slot in the midst of her close pal and she also spends most of her time indoors too.
Okay. So if that’s the kind of person she is then you either accept her like that if you like her or move on. No need to complain.

Personally I prefer a quite calm girl that doesn’t go out much Sha. More peace of mind with those kind of girls lol. So I think you’ve found a good thing.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by elganzar(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
I actually read your post like this: there's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my Liability...
Imagine contacting a Liability so that she would relate with you as if her needs are your responsibilities, Damn!
Girls keep catching you guys unprepared, and I'm not cool with it. sad

grin grin
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Whois(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
I actually read your post like this: there's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my Liability...
Imagine contacting a Liability so that she would relate with you as if her needs are your responsibilities, Damn!
Girls keep catching you guys unprepared, and I'm not cool with it. sad

I feel your pain bro

@Op be careful what you wish for

Nodeydopass:

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend.

"Avoid see finish". I won't say more than that
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Funkeshuga(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

what else would you've done than symbolising your own stupidity

kids everywhere
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nothing to see 'ere.

Just another hard guy behind a monicker head over heels irl...
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

what else would you've done than symbolising your own stupidity

kids everywhere

Ohh.. Ancient of days. Shove your moral advise in your loose asshole.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodey.dopass:

done that twice.... reaction?? no Bleep seems to be given

grin cheesy Lemeaoooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.